This item has been shown times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
1982-1989 CAMARO RS Z28 FIREBIRD TRANS AM DOOR LOCK SWITCHES PAIR L & R OEM GM
Up for sale is one pair (one right, one left) door lock switches to fit a 1982-1989 Chevrolet Camaro for the drivers and passenger side. These are genuine new GM parts so offer with confidence. One Year GM factory warranty.
If you cannot give us a "5" on the detailed seller ratings section, please call us so we can make sure you are completely satisfied. considers anything less than a 5 as unsatisfactory.
TOLL FREE PHONE: 1-800-452-5059 /Hours: m-f 8-4 Pacific time, closed weekends.
Weinclude a dealership invoicefor items purchased for your records.
We are a GM dealer andwe sell atwholesale prices! Let us know what you need and we will try to list it on for you.
- Shipping Quoted is for the Continental US.
- Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico shipping is higher.
- We combine shipping on Multiple item purchases. Please wait for us to do so. We will do so the next business day or if it is on a weekend, the following Monday. We will no longer issue shipping refunds if you do not wait for us as paypal charges the seller now to refund monies.
- Smaller items are mailed USPS, larger items are UPS. The sale will say which one.
- UPS to the East coast will take up to 9 days, we are in OREGON. UPS tracking will be emailed.
- We ship to Australia, Canada, New Zealand and Europe.
- USPS is used for all International shipments.
- Wait for us to send your invoice with the international shipping amount.
- Actual shipping plus $4 for handling of International paperwork.
- Items selling for $40 or over will be shipped via USPS priority mail with Insurance.
- We combine shipping on multiple item purchases. Please wait for us to do so.
Import duties, taxes and charges are not included in the item price or shipping charges.These charges are the buyer's responsibility.
Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to offerding/buying.
We do not mark merchandise values below value or mark items as "gifts" - US and International government regulations prohibit such behavior.
- Returns accepted within 30 days of purchase if not happy for any reason.
- shipping and handling is not reimbursed.
- Item must be in new condition.
- return with copy of original invoice and a note what you wish us to do.
- International buyers, contact us first before returning item.
- Insurance options are noted in every sale.
- If insured and you receive item damaged, save box and contact us ASAP.
- No sales taxes in Oregon!
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1999 Chevrolet Camaro TAFC: 5.625 @ 256.060
Jimmy Jones, Engine: TFX, Supercharger: PSI Tires: Goodyear
1995 Pontiac Firebird Funny Car: 5.832 @ 249.080
James Rowland, Engine: 526 ci BAE, Supercharger: PSI D Turbos: - Tires: Hoozier
1968 Chevrolet Camaro rs: 6.150 @ 224.880
Shannon Jenkins, Engine: 748 Cheverolet, Tires: goodyear
1999 Chevrolet Camaro pro modified: 6.321 @ 232.780
Jordan S. Comilang, Engine: Kieth Black 527, Supercharger: Weiand 1471 Tires: Goodyear Eagles
1991 Chevrolet Camaro nitro coupe: 6.321 @ 225.670
tommy howes, Engine: blown 526, Supercharger: 1471
1996 Chevrolet Camaro : 6.440 @ 221.080
1999 Pontiac Firebird : 6.530 @ 218.050
Bob Hamilton, Engine: 655ci Pontiac, Supercharger: Blower Turbos: none
1981 Pontiac Firebird Turbo: 6.537 @ 220.380
Emmert, Engine: 540 ci, Turbos: custom t max
1969 Chevrolet Camaro SS 641 Blown Pro: 6.740 @ 220.700
Nick D'Amico, Engine: 641 Blown Pro Kill, Supercharger: a bigger one Turbos: n/a
1996 Pontiac Firebird T/S: 6.774 @ 204.910
Matthew Buck, Engine: Nesbitt,
1997 Chevrolet Camaro Z28: 6.900 @ 196.000
jeff fleming, Engine: 819 CI, Supercharger: no Turbos: no
1990 Chevrolet Camaro IROC-Z28: 6.959 @ 195.620
Marvin Blaney, Engine: Blaney's Competition,
1968 Chevrolet Camaro SS: 7.050 @ 198.000
GREG CASON, Engine: 565,
1967 Chevrolet Camaro Pro-Street: 7.470 @ 192.000
Dale L Collins Jr, Engine: 540, Turbos: 106 Precision Tires: Mickey Thompson
1968 Chevrolet Camaro RS: 7.470 @ 179.000
Ken Staib, Engine: 532 in. big block, Tires: M.T. 33 x10.5W
2002 Chevrolet Camaro bickel: 7.520 @ 175.300
Steve Tiona, Engine: 588 cid, Tires: 17x15x33
1989 Chevrolet Camaro Z28: 7.561 @ 189.000
Steve Toppe, Engine: 615, Tires: 33.5x17
1992 Pontiac Firebird : 7.630 @ 184.250
Rob Ward, Engine: 540ci,
1967 Chevrolet Camaro ss632: 7.860 @ 165.800
Thomas Coffman, Engine: 632, Supercharger: none Turbos: none Tires: 33x17x15 goodyear
1992 Chevrolet Camaro : 7.936 @ 172.210
Todd, Engine: 548 BBC,