This item has been shown 275 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
SEARCH OUR store
- Order by Noon EST and this part ships today!
- Always Free Shipping with your AM-AutoParts orders.
- Lowest price on brand new, in-the-box auto parts.
1981-87 Olds Cutlass Supreme 2 Door Fuel Gas Tank 17 Gallon
General application Fuel Tank. New. This is a high quality replacement tank made to the same specifications as the original.
Capacity: 17 Gallons/64 Liters
Dimensions: 36-1/4 X 24-1/4 X 8-7/8 inches
Filler neck installed
Fits 2 door models only
Includes the lock ring and gasket for the sending unit.
This tank is Department of Transportation (DOT) and Society of Automotive Engineers (SAE) approved.
- 1981-87 Olds Cutlass 2 Door Gas Tank 17 Gallon
- 1981-88 Olds Cutlass Supreme RWD 2 Door Gas Tank for Rear Wheel Drive Models 17 Gallon
NOTE: This item can only be shipped to a physical address within the 48 Continental U.S. States.
If you have a question about a part you should contact us before buying. We're staffed from 7:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST Monday through Friday and usually reply within hours. All items are continually re-listed. If we are unable to answer your question before the current listing ends, another sale will be available.
AM Autoparts is proud to offer you the best price and fastest service for all your aftermarket parts needs. In order to keep our prices low, we have the following purchasing policies:
Shipping and Billing:
- We only accept payment from, and ship to, Confirmed PayPal addresses.
- We ship to the continental 48 states; we do not ship to Alaska, Hawaii, Guam, The Virgin Islands, or Puerto Rico.
- We are unable to accept payments from, or ship to, international addresses including Canada.
- We ship 98% of packages the same day if ordered before 12:00 PM EST.
- AM Autoparts is happy to warranty our parts for 60 days after purchase. Parts must be in new, salable condition. AM Autoparts reserves the right to assess a 15% restocking fee.
- We only warranty cost of parts. Any installation or other fees are non-refundable.
- If a part arrives damaged, or is defective, it is our responsibility to take care of it but it must be reported to us immediately.
Payment: Immediate Payment via PayPal. Please purchase and pay for the item through the sale, and do not manually send us a PayPal payment.
We're here for you!
We are proud to offer quality service and we want your transaction to go perfectly. Take advantage of our customer service representatives who are here to help you; contact us on . Thank you for your interest and we hope to do business with you!
Business hours: 7:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST Monday through Friday
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1994 Oldsmobile Cutlass : 6.910 @ 201.930
Phil Osborne, Engine: Jim Oddy Built 509 BBC, Supercharger: BDS 14-71 Hi Helix Tires: Goodyear 1490 34.5x17x16
1964 Oldsmobile Cutlass : 9.480 @ 141.770
Kenny Schinner, Engine: 425 .060, Tires: 29.5x10.5 Mickey Thompsons
1981 Oldsmobile Cutlass : 10.459 @ 129.880
Jim King, Engine: 406 chev, Tires: 28 10.5 15 M/T
1978 Oldsmobile Cutlass : 10.986 @ 122.860
Kevin, Engine: 355, Tires: M/T ET Street Radial 275/60
1987 Oldsmobile Cutlass : 11.000 @ 123.000
Patch Resa, Engine: 427 chevy, Tires: MT ETs
1982 Oldsmobile Cutlass : 11.231 @ 121.190
Trevor Proulx, Engine: 468 bbc, Tires: Mickey Thompson 28 X 10.5 - 15
1970 Oldsmobile Cutlass s: 11.918 @ 112.570
ROBERT MARKEWICZ, Engine: 461 OLDS, Supercharger: NA Turbos: NA Tires: DRAGRADIALS 325/50/15
1969 Oldsmobile Cutlass : 12.430 @ 108.700
Bruce DeVries, Engine: 455+.030, Supercharger: - Turbos: - Tires: bf goodrich
1980 Oldsmobile Cutlass Wagon: 12.730 @ 105.190
Jason, Engine: 455 olds, Supercharger: n Turbos: n Tires: M/T
1983 Oldsmobile Cutlass Cruiser S/W: 12.786 @ 103.670
Jim Klopfer, Engine: 355 Olds, Tires: M/T 235/60/15
1969 Oldsmobile Cutlass S: 13.040 @ 99.870
Danny Amos, Engine: 1977 403, Tires: 28/10/50
1986 Oldsmobile Cutlass cruiser: 13.200 @ 108.500
matt howell, Engine: 1977 350 olds, Supercharger: n/a Turbos: n/a Tires: futura gls super sport
1972 Oldsmobile Cutlass S: 13.942 @ 97.920
Brent Rivenburgh, Engine: 350 (bored 0.30 over), Tires: Firestone Firehawks
1978 Oldsmobile Cutlass : 14.430 @ 96.000
chris johnson, Engine: 350 oldsmobile, Tires: radial t/a
1973 Oldsmobile Cutlass s: 15.000 @ 89.000
Richard Taylor, Engine: 350 bored .30 over, Supercharger: none Turbos: none Tires: stock
1981 Oldsmobile Cutlass Brougham 4 Door: 18.000 @ 74.560
DrOlds, Engine: 350ci,