This item has been shown 0 times.
SEARCH OUR store
- Order by Noon EST and this part ships today!
- Always Free Shipping with your AM-AutoParts orders.
- Lowest price on brand new, in-the-box auto parts.
General application Fuel Tank. New. This is a high quality replacement tank made to the same specifications as the original.
- Capacity: 17 Gallons/64 Liters
- Dimensions: 36-1/4 X 24-1/4 X 8-7/8 inches
- Filler neck installed
- Fits 2 door models only
Includes the lock ring and gasket for the sending unit.
This tank is Department of Transportation (DOT) and Society of Automotive Engineers (SAE) approved.
Brand NEW fitting for the following years and models:
- 1981-87 Olds Cutlass 2 Door Gas Tank 17 Gallon
- 1981-88 Olds Cutlass Supreme RWD 2 Door Gas Tank for Rear Wheel Drive Models 17 Gallon
NOTE: This item can only be shipped to a physical address within the 48 Continental U.S. States.General Policies
If you have a question about a part you should contact us before buying. We're staffed from 7:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST Monday through Friday and usually reply within hours. All items are continually re-listed. If we are unable to answer your question before the current listing ends, another sale will be available.
AM Autoparts is proud to offer you the best price and fastest service for all your aftermarket parts needs. In order to keep our prices low, we have the following purchasing policies:Shipping and Billing:
- We only accept payment from, and ship to, Confirmed PayPal addresses.
- We ship to the continental 48 states; we do not ship to Alaska, Hawaii, Guam, The Virgin Islands, or Puerto Rico.
- We are unable to accept payments from, or ship to, international addresses including Canada.
- We ship 98% of packages the same day if ordered before 12:00 PM EST.
- AM Autoparts is happy to warranty our parts for 60 days after purchase. Parts must be in new, salable condition. AM Autoparts reserves the right to assess a 15% restocking fee.
- We only warranty cost of parts. Any installation or other fees are non-refundable.
- If a part arrives damaged, or is defective, it is our responsibility to take care of it but it must be reported to us immediately.