This item has been shown 476 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
- Exhaust Systems
- Dual Exhaust Systems
- Catalytic Converters
- Chassis Parts
- Brake Rotors + Drums
- Brake Pads
- CV Shafts
- Engine Mounts
- Wheel Hub Bearings
- Ignition Wires
- O2 Sensors
- Wheel Covers - Hub Caps
- Cabin Filters/Fuel Pumps
- Shocks and Struts
- Other Interior Accessories
- Thule / Exterior Accessories
- Fuel Injectors
- Portable Appliances
- Car Covers
- Floor Mats
- Universal Flex Pipe Tubes
- Timing Kits
- Water Pumps
- Deeza Premium Chassis
- Ignition / Sensors
- Advics Premium Brakes
- ATV Parts
- Fan Clutches
- Heater Cores
- Complete Spring Struts
1980-1988 Grand Marquis & Crown Victoria DUAL Muffler Exhaust Pipe System
SKU number: 2907
This is a brand new ULTRA FIT- WALKER BRAND OEM style replacementexhaust system for a
- 1980 1981 1982 1983 1984 1985 1986 1987 1988Ford Crown Victoria and MercuryGrand Marquis5.0L and 5.8L
also fits Police Package
Cat Back System Includes
- 1xPart# 40483Walker H pipe
- 2x Part# 18182 Walker Muffler
- 1x Part# 6c1072-1 1stSectionUltra Fit tail pipe
- 1x Part# 6c1072-2 2nd Section Ultra Fit tail pipe
- 1x Part# 6c1073-1 1st Section Ultra Fit tail pipe
- 1x Part# 6c1073-2 2nd Section Ultra Fit tail pipe
- 2x Part# 31336 gaskets
- 4x Part# mc200hd clamps
- 2x Part# 55260 connectores
5 YEAR WARRANTY
Shipping and Delivery|top
- We will attempt to ship your item within 2-3 BUSINESS DAYS after payment has been received.
- Exhaust system orders may take an additional day for processing due to the complexity of the parts.
- We do not ship to any destinations that are not specified in our listings. We ship to the continental
48 states; we do not ship to Alaska, Hawaii, Guam, The Virgin Islands, or Puerto Rico.
- Please note on some items delivery time may be longer than expected because of back orders,
if you are in a rush please consult us first to make sure it is in stock
- Winning buyer must make arrangement for payment within three days, if payment is not made
within 7 days unpaid item reminder will be filed.
- Acceptable forms of payment are Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and PAYPAL is preferred.
- The following terms apply if you are returning something that was not shipped to
you in error or showed up defective
- A 20% restock fee applies to all returns.
- NO returns will be accepted after 30 days.
- If an exception is made and a return is accepted after 30 Days there will be a 40% restocking fee.
- Merchandise MUST be in new condition.
- All freight must be pre-paid by the customer.
- Shipping in non-refundable - Items with free shipping will becharged theactual shipping cost
- Part must be new, uninstalled, in original box.
- The warranty for your item should be stated in the product description.
- For any warranty claims, please send Message - providing proof of purchase and
a brief explanation of defect.
- We will then send warranty procedure and details.
- Warranty items will be replaced with the same or equivalent items. Refunds will not be given
in a warranty circumstance.
in titles & description
About this product
- Shipping and Delivery
- Return Policy
Visit my store
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1999 Chevrolet Camaro TAFC: 5.625 @ 256.060
Jimmy Jones, Engine: TFX, Supercharger: PSI Tires: Goodyear
1968 Chevrolet Camaro rs: 6.150 @ 224.880
Shannon Jenkins, Engine: 748 Cheverolet, Tires: goodyear
1999 Chevrolet Camaro pro modified: 6.321 @ 232.780
Jordan S. Comilang, Engine: Kieth Black 527, Supercharger: Weiand 1471 Tires: Goodyear Eagles
1991 Chevrolet Camaro nitro coupe: 6.321 @ 225.670
tommy howes, Engine: blown 526, Supercharger: 1471
1996 Chevrolet Camaro : 6.440 @ 221.080
1969 Chevrolet Camaro SS 641 Blown Pro: 6.740 @ 220.700
Nick D'Amico, Engine: 641 Blown Pro Kill, Supercharger: a bigger one Turbos: n/a
1997 Chevrolet Camaro Z28: 6.900 @ 196.000
jeff fleming, Engine: 819 CI, Supercharger: no Turbos: no
1990 Chevrolet Camaro IROC-Z28: 6.959 @ 195.620
Marvin Blaney, Engine: Blaney's Competition,
1979 Chevrolet Camaro Z 28: 7.025 @ 210.000
Zoltan Kohari, Engine: Pat Musi Dart Big M Block, Supercharger: 14-71 Little field Tires: 34.5/17.0-16
1968 Chevrolet Camaro SS: 7.050 @ 198.000
GREG CASON, Engine: 565,
1967 Chevrolet Camaro Pro-Street: 7.470 @ 192.000
Dale L Collins Jr, Engine: 540, Turbos: 106 Precision Tires: Mickey Thompson
1968 Chevrolet Camaro RS: 7.470 @ 179.000
Ken Staib, Engine: 532 in. big block, Tires: M.T. 33 x10.5W
2002 Chevrolet Camaro bickel: 7.520 @ 175.300
Steve Tiona, Engine: 588 cid, Tires: 17x15x33
1989 Chevrolet Camaro Z28: 7.561 @ 189.000
Steve Toppe, Engine: 615, Tires: 33.5x17
1967 Chevrolet Camaro ss632: 7.860 @ 165.800
Thomas Coffman, Engine: 632, Supercharger: none Turbos: none Tires: 33x17x15 goodyear
1992 Chevrolet Camaro : 7.936 @ 172.210
Todd, Engine: 548 BBC,
1978 Chevrolet Camaro Z28: 7.970 @ 176.000
Aldo Aka Junior, Engine: 572ci, Tires: Goodyear
1990 Chevrolet Camaro : 8.220 @ 165.000
JCE, Engine: 468 small block chevy, Tires: 10.5 W
1978 Chevrolet Camaro z-28: 8.280 @ 160.000
john begglry, Engine: 565, Tires: goodyear
1987 Chevrolet Camaro : 8.300 @ 165.000
Jamie Oxendine, Engine: 540cu chevy, Supercharger: none Turbos: none Tires: 33.5/15/15