This item has been shown 516 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
- Exhaust Systems
- Dual Exhaust Systems
- Catalytic Converters
- Chassis Parts
- Brake Rotors + Drums
- Brake Pads
- CV Shafts
- Engine Mounts
- Wheel Hub Bearings
- Ignition Wires
- O2 Sensors
- Wheel Covers - Hub Caps
- Cabin Filters/Fuel Pumps
- Shocks and Struts
- Other Interior Accessories
- Thule / Exterior Accessories
- Fuel Injectors
- Portable Appliances
- Car Covers
- Floor Mats
- Universal Flex Pipe Tubes
- Timing Kits
- Water Pumps
- Deeza Premium Chassis
- Ignition / Sensors
- Advics Premium Brakes
- ATV Parts
- Fan Clutches
- Heater Cores
- Complete Spring Struts
1980-1988 Grand Marquis & Crown Victoria DUAL Muffler Exhaust Pipe System
SKU number: 2907
This is a brand new ULTRA FIT- WALKER BRAND OEM style replacementexhaust system for a
- 1980 1981 1982 1983 1984 1985 1986 1987 1988Ford Crown Victoria and MercuryGrand Marquis5.0L and 5.8L
also fits Police Package
Cat Back System Includes
- 1xPart# 40483Walker H pipe
- 2x Part# 18182 Walker Muffler
- 1x Part# 6c1072-1 1stSectionUltra Fit tail pipe
- 1x Part# 6c1072-2 2nd Section Ultra Fit tail pipe
- 1x Part# 6c1073-1 1st Section Ultra Fit tail pipe
- 1x Part# 6c1073-2 2nd Section Ultra Fit tail pipe
- 2x Part# 31336 gaskets
- 4x Part# mc200hd clamps
- 2x Part# 55260 connectores
5 YEAR WARRANTY
Shipping and Delivery|top
- We will attempt to ship your item within 2-3 BUSINESS DAYS after payment has been received.
- Exhaust system orders may take an additional day for processing due to the complexity of the parts.
- We do not ship to any destinations that are not specified in our listings. We ship to the continental
48 states; we do not ship to Alaska, Hawaii, Guam, The Virgin Islands, or Puerto Rico.
- Please note on some items delivery time may be longer than expected because of back orders,
if you are in a rush please consult us first to make sure it is in stock
- Winning buyer must make arrangement for payment within three days, if payment is not made
within 7 days unpaid item reminder will be filed.
- Acceptable forms of payment are Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and PAYPAL is preferred.
- The following terms apply if you are returning something that was not shipped to
you in error or showed up defective
- A 20% restock fee applies to all returns.
- NO returns will be accepted after 30 days.
- If an exception is made and a return is accepted after 30 Days there will be a 40% restocking fee.
- Merchandise MUST be in new condition.
- All freight must be pre-paid by the customer.
- Shipping in non-refundable - Items with free shipping will becharged theactual shipping cost
- Part must be new, uninstalled, in original box.
- The warranty for your item should be stated in the product description.
- For any warranty claims, please send Message - providing proof of purchase and
a brief explanation of defect.
- We will then send warranty procedure and details.
- Warranty items will be replaced with the same or equivalent items. Refunds will not be given
in a warranty circumstance.
in titles & description
About this product
- Shipping and Delivery
- Return Policy
Visit my store
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1973 Dodge Challenger 383 ATI D3M ProCharger: 8.541 @ 158.740
sdconcepts, Engine: 383cid, Supercharger: ATI D3M ProCharger
2008 Dodge Challenger Direct Connection: 9.247 @ 148.830
Brian Falzon, Engine: 440 Gen 3 aluminum Hemi, Turbos: 88mm Turbonetics Tires: Hoosier 9x30
1970 Dodge Challenger SE: 9.610 @ 137.890
MoparChas, Engine: 495 CID, Tires: Hoosier
1973 Dodge Challenger : 9.620 @ 139.000
patrick et Roxanne, Engine: 440, Tires: 33-14.5
1971 Dodge Challenger : 9.720 @ 138.320
Mario C., Engine: 508 p.c (n/a), Supercharger: nd Turbos: nd Tires: 30.0 in
1971 Dodge Challenger : 9.950 @ 136.000
Melvin McDonald, Engine: 499, Tires: M/T 265/75 Drag radial
1969 Dodge Super Bee : 10.280 @ 129.000
scott kervern, Engine: 440 30 0ver,
1971 Dodge Challenger : 10.400 @ 126.500
don rauch, Engine: 410 stroked, Tires: hoosiers
2013 Mercedes-Benz SL63 AMG : 10.691 @ 133.940
Salah Alamoudi, Turbos: PP-Performance
2010 Dodge Challenger R/T: 10.861 @ 124.960
Jon Dalton, Engine: 5.7 (345 CID) naturally aspirated, Tires: 28x10.5-15 M/T slicks
1970 Dodge Challenger : 10.904 @ 121.000
Bob Utes, Engine: 440 .040 @10.2:1, Supercharger: no Turbos: no Tires: BFGs f ront - MT drag radials rear
2009 Dodge Challenger RT 6 Speed: 10.990 @ 126.890
Speedy, Engine: Arrington forged 6.0L, Supercharger: Magnuson
1970 Dodge Challenger : 11.214 @ 118.940
Bob Utes, Engine: 440+.040 @ 10:1, Tires: BFGs front - M/T radial rear
1970 Dodge Challenger RT: 11.287 @ 120.371
Barry Conner, Engine: 346 inch small block, Tires: Good Year
2009 Dodge Challenger RT: 11.430 @ 116.000
Phil Williams, Engine: 5.7 Hemi stock block, Supercharger: magnacharger
2009 Dodge Challenger rt: 11.621 @ 115.810
Phil Williams, Engine: 5.7, Supercharger: magnacharger
2009 Dodge Challenger R/T: 11.687 @ 116.850
John Blateri, Engine: 5.7 L, Tires: Nitto NT05R 275/40/17
2013 Mercedes-Benz SL63 AMG : 11.732 @ 118.850
1970 Dodge Challenger RT: 11.780 @ 115.940
Dan Newbold, Engine: 346 inch small block, Tires: Good Year
1970 Dodge Challenger RT: 11.790 @ 115.620
Dan Newbold, Engine: 346 in Mopar small block, Tires: Hoover frt & rear