This item has been shown 43 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
1979-1985 MAZDA RX-7
OE REPLACEMENTHEADER PANEL
- Brand New In Box
- OE Style Replacement Part
- HEADER PANEL
- Direct Replacement To Your Vehicle And Only Costs 25% Of Dealer's Price
- The Quality And Fitment Is Same As OEM Parts, It Meets Or Exceeds OE Specifications
- Replace The Old Or Broken Parts To Restore Your Vehicles For A Brand New Look Again
THIS PART FITS THE FOLLOWING VEHICLES:
1979-1985 MAZDA RX-7
UNPAINTED ; PRIMERED BLACK STEEL
- REPLACE FACTORY PART NUMBER:MA1220101
Not sure is this right part for your car? pleasesend message to us the Year, Make and Model to confirm will this fit your car or not !!
Payment and Shipping
We accept: PayPal, Visa And MasterCard Only
We charge sales tax on total prices to all shipments to California
No tax for non-California buyers
For shipping & handling fees to International, please email us for the fees via message
NO P.O. Box, Military Mail Box, APO's or FPO's
Local Pickup is not Available
Shipping & Handling Fees:
Lower 48 States
*WE DO NOT SHIP THIS ITEM TO:
ALASKA, HAWAII, PUERTO RICO, VIRGIN ISLANDS, GUAM AND CANADA
We are not responsible for any delay if buyer provide incorrect shipping information or incorrect shipping rates.
Terms & Policies
- Payment must received within 7 days after the sale ended.
- Please offer perceptively! Non-Paying buyer notice will be sent to if we don't receive the payment within 15 days and after 30 days we will file Non paid Strike
- All orders received after 12PM Pacific time or on Holidays and Weekends will be considered orders for the following business day (We do not ship on Holidays & Weekends). Most items are shipped using ground shipment. Please allow 2-3 Business days for us to processing your order, 2-8 business days for all standard ground shipments for arrival.
- When the shipment(s) is/are Refused or undeliverable, customer will be accountable for the second time S&H, if refuse to pay, there will be 20% restocking fee charge.
- Address change after the package is sent out will require buyer to pay for the address change fee which is require from most shipping service provider.
- Please note that Weekends and Holidays does not consider as a regular business day.
- We charge sales tax on total prices to all shipments to California.
- Unless otherwise stated on the invoice. Stated prices do not include any customs, duties, federal, state, local, brokerage or other taxes.
- Please contact us via message or by phone 1-800-997-5360.
- A 60-days limited warranty provided by the manufacturer applies to all items.
Return & Exchange
- All damaged packages must be reported to Car Parts Outlet immediately.
- Please acquire a RMA number from us before returning any products.
- If you need a replacement set promptly, deposit might needed. Full deposit will be refunded upon claim approved by freight carrier.
- No claims whatsoever will be accepted if the damage was caused by customer's abuse, negligence, or incorporated installation.
- No claims will be accepted if reported after 7 days from the date package received. After claim authorized. the package will subject to submission to the freight carrier for inspection and approval for repair or replacement of merchandise. However, after they inspected the shipment and found that there was no visible damage to the outer carton or its contents, customer will be accountable for all shipping and handling fee. A copy of the damage inspection report is available upon request.
- Please return the completed claim form by fax to: 1-877-809-5529
- Please email the digital pictures of the damage item.
Bumpers & Bumper Covers
Cooling System & Radiator
Doors & Door Handles
Grilles & Header Panels
Spoilers & Wings
Wheels & Hubcaps
Windshield & Wiper Arms
All products from Car Parts Outlet is Satisfaction Guaranteed. We guarantee our product arrives to you in perfect condition and that it fits on to the specified vehicle. Please make sure that the part you ordered is satisfactory before cutting, painting, altering or final installation. Altered items and custom orders are not refundable or returnable. Please inspect the parts immediately after receiving your order. Feel free to contact us in the case of a refund or exchange. Thank You.
Our facility at La Puente, CA
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1970 Ford Maverick : 9.783 @ 135.540
Graham Allen, Engine: 355 SBC, Supercharger: No Turbos: No Tires: Hoosier
1970 Ford Maverick : 10.265 @ 128.130
Matthew Bong, Engine: 363, Tires: M/T 31-13 -15
1972 Ford Maverick : 10.320 @ 130.000
Bill Muchow/Steve Pyburn, Engine: 351 w / 408 cubes, Tires: 29.5 x 9 M/T
1970 Ford Maverick 2 door: 10.450 @ 128.000
John Ford, Engine: 347 (13.5 to 1) roller motor, Tires: Moroso D2S (front) MT E/T drags
1971 Ford Maverick 351: 10.772 @ 127.100
Robert, Engine: 351 to 429,
1992 Mazda MX3 GS Turbo: 10.800 @ 129.400
Rafael, Engine: 2.0 Dohc FE3n, Turbos: T3/T4 TO4E .60 trim .63 stage 3 Tires: 24.5
1971 Ford Maverick : 10.920 @ 120.010
mike robinson, Engine: 300, Turbos: to4b Tires: mt drag radial
1970 Ford Maverick : 11.006 @ 118.000
Steve Huff, Engine: 302, Tires: MT 28.5 X 15 rear
1970 Ford Maverick : 11.670 @ 116.450
Justin Minzenmayer, Engine: 302, Tires: 28x12.50 MT
1970 Ford Maverick : 11.750 @ 113.000
Dustin Thacker, Engine: 347, Supercharger: no Turbos: no Tires: E/T Drag 28x9x15
1992 Mazda MX3 GS: 11.904 @ 124.300
Andy, Engine: 2.5L V6 Engine Swap, Turbos: Precision SC61 Tires: Hoosier Quick Time Pro DOT tires
1972 Ford Maverick : 12.310 @ 108.000
Tyler Shallenburger, Engine: 302, Supercharger: n/a Turbos: n/a Tires: sportsman fronts et street rear
1994 Mazda MX3 Gs: 12.464 @ 114.290
DJDaveflow, Engine: Klde, Supercharger: no Turbos: T3/T04 Gt30 housing + other mod Tires: Street tire
1970 Ford Maverick Grabber: 12.650 @ 108.000
Lance Theaderman, Engine: 5.0L, Tires: M/T Drag Radials
1995 Kit-Car Shelby Cobra : 12.708 @ 108.400
Steve Brown, Engine: Chevy 350 ZZ4 Small Block V8, Supercharger: None Turbos: None Tires: Toyo Proxies
1977 Ford Maverick : 13.345 @ 103.570
Matt Williams, Engine: 5.0 roller block, Tires: 26x10 MT ET Drag
1993 Mazda MX3 : 13.650 @ 107.000
Jeff Abrams, Engine: KL-03 2.5 liter, Turbos: Turbonetics T3/T04e Tires: Nitto 555
1971 Ford Maverick : 14.028 @ 95.560
Alan Gant, Engine: 302 sbf, Supercharger: no Turbos: no Tires: M/T ET Street Radials
1996 Mazda MX3 RS-T: 14.217 @ 104.190
Alain Corbeil, Engine: Bpt 1.8 GTX, Turbos: IHI VJ20 Tires: Toyo Proxes TPT 14
1992 Mazda MX3 GS: 14.300 @ 98.210
Tim Pronk, Engine: KLZE 2.5,