This item has been shown 141 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
1970 Ford Econoline Club Wagon Owners Manual User Guide Reference Operator Book
Also called an operating manual, this book acquaints the owner with the operating controls of the vehicle, recommends certain maintenance & minor service procedures, includes brief specifications & capacities.
- Nearly New Original
- Econoline, Club Wagon
- approx 52 pages
- 8 1/2 x 4
- Glovebox Manual
- Bound Paper Manual
- Factory Issued Manual
- Driver & Passenger Safety
- Checking and Replacing Fuses
- Tire Pressure & Fluid Levels
- Instruments & Controls
- Maintenance & Driving Info
- Physical Paper Manual!
- We ship within 1 business day.
- All US orders ship for one flat rate - $5.45 USPS Media Mail
- All US expedited orders - $6.45 USPS Priority Mail
- We do ship to APO/FPO and Post Office box addresses.
- We do ship to Alaska and Hawaii.
- We do ship to international addresses.
- Canada International Priority Mail: $21.55 -Canada First Class Mail: $11.95
- Global International Priority Mail: $25.75 - International First Class Mail: $17.75
- Please contact us to combine shipping on multiple items
- We accept payment by PayPal and credit card. Please call us to provide credit card information.
- Payment needs to be received within 24 hours of purchase or the transaction may be canceled.
- We do charge sales tax in Ohio. State taxes will be calculated at checkout.
- We offer a 14 day 100% money back guarantee.
- Buyer pays return shipping.
- Our customer support is available Mon-Fri 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM EST and Sat-Sun 10:00 AM - 2:00 PM EST
- For questions and customer service please contact us at800-292-2665.
- Call ahead to schedule pick-up.
Powered by SixBit's eCommerce Solution
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1987 Ford Van E350: 12.819 @ 105.375
BRUCE MARR, Engine: 460, Tires: B.F. SPORT TRUCK
1987 Ford Van E350(1TON): 14.101 @ 93.265
BRUCE MARR, Engine: 460, Tires: B.F. G/R SPORT TRUCKS
2005 Ford Econoline E 350 XL Ext. Custom Crew Van: 14.452 @ 96.100
Tim A., Engine: 6.0L Powerstroke Diesel, Turbos: Stock VGT Tires: 255/50R20 Hankook Ventus AS Front/ 275/55R20 Conti
1991 Ford Econoline E150: 15.120 @ 98.700
pete, Engine: 400 v8,
1990 Ford Econoline 1 ton diesel 4x4: 19.000 @ 70.000
Jimmy, Engine: 7.3 idi, Turbos: Banks Tires: 35
1985 Ford Econoline : 20.068 @ 68.000
Justin, Engine: 351 winzor, Tires: Big O Mesa A/T
1989 Ford Van GT: 21.586 @ 67.246
Gregory Straps, Engine: v-6,
1984 Nissan Van : 22.500 @ 56.000
fatboy, Engine: heavily worked 4cyl, Tires: bald