This item has been shown 971 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
- Fits all1968, 1969, 1970, 1971 & 1972Buick Skylark & GS, Chevrolet Chevelle, Oldsmobile Cutlass, 442, Pontiac GTO, Lemans & TempestConvertibles
- Header Bow Seal Only
- This is just the rubber piece that attaches to the front header bow and seals against the windshield when the top is down
- Brand New
- Exact Replacement
- 15 Year Replacement Policy thru MetroMolded Rubber Products
- In Stock and Ready to ship
- Made in the USA
- Have questions about this product or any other product you might be looking for?
- Call us at 1-800-343-4261 or at 1-941-639-0437
- We look forward to talking to you
- Fax us at 1-941-639-0376
- Hydro-E-Lectric has been providing qualitymade products since 1976.
- We carry a full line of convertible top and power window parts for U.S. cars from 1946 through present day.
- We shipWorld Wideon a daily basis.
- Contact us about combined shipping rates.
- We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover or Pay Pal.
For all your interior needs, visit allautointeriors on
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1986 Dragster Jet Powered Jet Dragster: 5.480 @ 287.000
Johan Jacobs, Engine: GE-J85,
2003 Dragster Jet Powered Ballistic Eagle Jet Motorcycle: 8.202 @ 191.890
Kevin Martin, Engine: teledyne J402-CA-702 Model 373, Supercharger: na Turbos: na Tires: 7
2007 Volkswagen EOS 2.0T 93 chip: 14.745 @ 97.890
2006 Mercedes-Benz ML500 : 14.910 @ 93.210
2007 Volkswagen EOS : 15.110 @ 93.710
NA, Tires: Pirelli P6
2007 Volkswagen EOS 2.0T: 15.410 @ 92.030
NA, Tires: Michelin Pilot HX MXM4 H+S
1994 Mercedes-Benz E420 : 15.690 @ 96.500
Adam Sassi, Engine: Mercedes Benz 4.2 L, Supercharger: Normally Asparated Turbos: Normally Asparated Tires: Michelin Pilot Sport