This item has been shown 0 times.
1967-1981 Chevrolet Camaro Stainless LS1 Shorty Engine Swap Headers
- More details available on our website
- Will not fit 67-69 Camaro with factory air or p/s
- Stainless LS1 Engine Swap Headers(pair)
- Works well with cars that have a center crossmember under the engine
- 1 5/8 Primary Tubes
- 2 1/2 Collector
- 3/8 Thick Header Flange
- 7/16" Thick Cylinder Head, Turbo, and Wastegate Flanges
- Professionally Tigged Welds
- Includes Header Gaskets
- Angled spark plug boots recommended for clearance
- How many of the so called "companies" on have worked for and/or have factory training from companies such as ATI Procharger, Nitrous Express, Kenny Brown Performance, Crane Cams, Comp Cams, Ram Clutches, Maradyne, Aeromotive, BeCool, Griffen, Zoom, Mallory, ProRace, Exedy, Patriot Performance, and more. Did I forget to mention we have racing experience in SCCA, SOLO II, NMRA, NIRA, and NHRA. We proudly race what we sell!
Paypal CustomersIn accordance with Paypal's protection policy we send all orders that total(including shipping) over $250 signature required. We do not ship to P.O. Boxes on orders over $250 because of Paypal's protectin policy. Domestic Shipping For domestic customers other than the lower 48 states(HI, AK, and PR) shipments will be sent via USPS to maintain your lowest possible shipping cost. All items will be declared as actual value, we do not mark as "gift" or at a reduced value! Shipping costs are not figured into the actual value. International Shipping All orders are shipped USPS Priority Mail when possible and all other orders are shipped UPS Worldwide Express. All items will be declared as actual value, we do not mark as "gift" or at a reduced value! Shipping costs are not figured into the actual value. Combined Shipping Shipping is based on weight, size, and number of packages. We try to consolidate as many items into one box as we can. Some items can not be combined due to size or weight. Email: Please include item number in the subject line of the email