This item has been shown 574 times.
- 1964-1967Pontiac Tempest, Lemans & GTOConvertible Complete Hose Set
- Sold by the Set
- Brand New
- 5 year warranty
- In Stock and Ready to ship
- Have questions about this product or any other product you might be looking for?
- Call us at 1-800-343-4261 or at 1-941-639-0437
- We look forward to talking to you
- Fax us at 1-941-639-0376
- Hydro-E-Lectric has been providing qualitymade products since 1976.
- We carry a full line of convertible top and power window parts for U.S. cars from 1946 through present day.
- We ship International on a daily basis.
- Contact us about combined shipping rates.
- We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover or Pay Pal.
"How do I get the air out of my hydraulic system"? Remove the reservoir plug on the motor pump. Leave the plug out and do not put back until you have finished. Fill the reservoir 3/4 full with fluid (to the bottom of filler plug hole).Put a rag under the hole to catch overflow that will occur as system fills. Run the pump for 15-20 seconds. Stop. Check your fluid level and refill to bottom of filler hole. Continue running the motor in the same direction for an additional 15-20 seconds.When the top gets to the end of cycle, check your fluid level, fill to bottom of filler hole, and run the motor in the opposite direction. You are literally running thetop all the wayup anddown sereral times.Checking thefluid level as you go andfill as required, leaving reservoir 25% empty. When you are no longer able to add fluid, put the top in the down position. Check the fluid level one last time, should be to bottom of filler hole. Put the plug into reservoir.
For all your interior needs, visit allautointeriors on