This item has been shown times.
Aluminum Fan Moto X
We offer all these Champion Cooling products!!
Proudly serving Orange & Riverside Counties
~~Please contact us at (949) 322-6222 for further details~~
Monday thru Friday 9am-5pm PST
We also accept Visa, MasterCard, AMEX and Discover Card Payments!
© copyright 2009
New Champion All-Aluminum (3) Row RadiatorFor:
1963-1969 Ford Fairlane
1967-1969 Ford Mustang
Please see the compatibility table above.
Please verify your radiators measurements with the measurements below before ordering.
Will Cool Up To 650hp
(3) Row Radiator (3/4"Inch Tubes)Core Dimensions:16 3/8" X20 1/4" wide (3 Row core)
Champion Cooling Systemsradiators are manufacturedat their ISO certified facility. They are made tohigh standards of quality and workmanship usingtheHIGHEST GRADESofaluminum available and are constructed with 100% WELDED SEAMS, BRAZED CORE TECHNOLOGY AND NO EPOXY. They come with a lifetime limited warranty and are made to install without modifications using your original mounts and fan shroud giving you the confidence you desire.
- Higher density core: cooling rows are spaced 3/8" apart: giving you 25% more rows within the core than other aluminum radiators sold on and 35% more rows than OEM copper.
- Aluminum dissipates heat more efficiently than copper or brass
- 14-16 cooling fins per inch (42 per square inch)giving you approximately 1500 more cooling fins than other aluminum radiators and approximately 3000 more than OEM copper radiators
- Lighter weight
- Outperforms other 2 row aluminum as well as 3 and 4 row copper radiators
- High performance appearance
You get"BIG BLOCK COOLING"and"PEACE OF MIND" when you drive your car with a Champion Cooling Systems radiator
- You could easily spend $600-1,000 for a3 row radiator of similar quality.
You canpurchasefrom us youunconditional protection.
You will not finda better guarantee anywhere on !
Lower 48FedEx Ground (Alaska, Hawaii & Puerto Rico Extra)
International Shipments are viaUSPS International (See Shipping Drop Box For Prices)
Our radiators arehand packed in the factory box and shippedvia FedEx with Insurance.
Thank you For Your Time.