This item has been shown 217 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
- Fits all1961, 1962, 1963 & 1964 Buick Invicta, Wildcat& Lesabre, Chevrolet Impala, Oldsmobile Dynamic, Starfire & Super 88, Pontiac Bonneville& CatalinaConvertibles
- Header Bow Seal Only
- This is just the rubber piece that attaches to the front header bow and seals against the windshield when the top is down
- Brand New
- Exact Replacement
- 15 Year Replacement Policy thru MetroMolded Rubber Products
- In Stock and Ready to ship
- Made in the USA
- Have questions about this product or any other product you might be looking for?
- Call us at 1-800-343-4261 or at 1-941-639-0437
- We look forward to talking to you
- Fax us at 1-941-639-0376
- Hydro-E-Lectric has been providing qualitymade products since 1976.
- We carry a full line of convertible top and power window parts for U.S. cars from 1946 through present day.
- We shipWorld Wideon a daily basis.
- Contact us about combined shipping rates.
- We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover or Pay Pal.
For all your interior needs, visit allautointeriors on
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1975 MG B GT V8: 10.290 @ 131.390
Perry Stephenson, Engine: Rover V8 4.6 litre (280 ci), Supercharger: GM 4/71 Tires: MT ET Drag 28x9x15
1975 MG B GT V8: 10.410 @ 129.550
1975 MG B GT V8: 10.660 @ 126.510
Perry Stephenson, Engine: 4.6 litre, Supercharger: no Turbos: no Tires: Toyo prox + M/T ET Drags
1975 MG B GT V8: 11.560 @ 117.810
Perry Stephenson, Engine: Rover 4.6, 0 0 Tires: Toyo and MT Streets
1975 MG B GT V8: 12.080 @ 114.200
Perry Stephenson, Engine: 4.6 litre Rover V8, 0 0 Tires: Dunlop and BFG Drag Radials
1971 MG B V6: 13.342 @ 104.195
Terry, Engine: 4.3 chevy bored 4.5, 2 bolts main, Tires: Sumitomo HRT200 185-70-14
1972 MG B : 16.000 @ 90.000
Adam Sassi, Engine: British Leyland 18V 1.8L, Supercharger: Normally Asparated Turbos: Normally Asparated Tires: 185/65/14 Bridgestone Potenza RE-950