This item has been shown 535 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
18x9.5" Corvette ZR1 Replica Wheel/Rim-1pc Silver
MaterialAlloy Color Hyper Silver Pieces One Piece Only Size 18x9.5 Bolt Pattern 5x120.65 Offset 56 Central Bore 70.7 Warranty Limited Lifetime Warranty Notes Central Cap & Logo Included
Lugs NOT Included
- 100% Brand-new OE style alloy rims with perfect fitment.
- The original design, high quality and super finish.
- A great OEM replacement wheel solution.
- Available in full set of four wheels or single wheel.
- Limited Lifetime warranty.
- We accept payment via Paypal and credit/debit cards via Paypal.
- We accept returns or exchanges within 60 days of receipt for any reason.
- When returning an item, please contact us for a Return Authorization Number (RAN) before you ship back the package. Please pack the returned parts in the original packaging and insure the returned shipment as we will not refund if the product is damaged during return shipping.
- A restocking fee of 20% applies to returns. Restocking fees will be waived if the return is due to circumstances not controlled by the customer.
- Grille4You will cover 100% of the costs associated with a return or exchange if the wrong item or a defective item was sent.
Grille4You Auto Parts manufactures a wide selection of over 2,000 custom grilles from classic billet grilles to the latest trend of wired mesh grilles for cars, trucks & SUVs. Newly arrived nerf bars, bull bars, bed covers and hitches. We also manufacture different high-quality body trims and chrome accessories with over 4,000 high-quality applications at a super low price. We are the #1 Grille seller on . We take pride in excellent customer service. If you have any questions, please call us at 1-866-633-0839. Our call center opens 9:00 am to 5:00 pm Pacific Time, Monday to Friday.
Unique template design, marketing,
and strategy consulting from As Was.
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1963 Chevrolet Corvette : 6.540 @ 211.360
1963 Chevrolet Corvette Split Window Twin Turbo Pro Mod Street Legal: 6.751 @ 209.960
Rod, Engine: 400ci SM BLK, Turbos: 88mm Garrett Tires: MT SR Radials, 22.5 x 33
1963 Chevrolet Corvette Split Window: 7.214 @ 192.160
Frank Tamez, Engine: 632, Tires: Hoosier
1963 Chevrolet Corvette : 7.230 @ 186.000
phil osman, Engine: 632 big block with 850 shot NOS, Supercharger: no Turbos: no
2007 Chevrolet Corvette Carlyle Racing 106mm Turbo: 7.680 @ 194.910
atomicfusion, Engine: Livernois built 427 LSX Iron block, Turbos: IPS Custom made Single 106mm Front Mount Turbo kit
1963 Chevrolet Corvette : 7.850 @ 176.310
Mike Henderson, Engine: 540ci Chevy,
2007 Chevrolet Corvette Z06 Single Turbo GT55: 8.150 @ 172.850
Mark Carlyle, Engine: 427LSX, Turbos: GT55 Tires: Mickey Thompson 325/60/15 Dragradials
2002 Chevrolet Corvette Z06: 8.495 @ 156.280
Paul Ziajski, Engine: 346 cid LS6, Turbos: Precision T67 Tires: M/T ET Drag
2006 Chevrolet Corvette Z06 Turbo: 8.581 @ 165.500
Frans96ss, Engine: 434 Cu in ERL LS7 Block, Turbos: 91.5mm Turbo Tires: drag radials
2003 Chevrolet Corvette coupe: 8.694 @ 149.030
Digivex Dave, Engine: LS2 402, Supercharger: Novi Tires: M/T P275/60R15
2000 Chevrolet Corvette convertable: 8.710 @ 159.000
Robbie clark, Engine: 347, Supercharger: f1
2001 Chevrolet Corvette C5 Z06: 8.720 @ 158.520
Paul Major, Engine: 422, Tires: Hoosier Quick time pro 28x11.5x16
1968 Chevrolet Corvette Convertible: 8.835 @ 153.340
Alex & Dayna Sawchyn, Engine: 555 Shafiroff, Tires: Hoosier 31x18.5
1979 Chevrolet Corvette AWD Turbo by VTG: 8.884 @ 166.600
Grzegorz Staszewski, Engine: sbc 350ci, Turbos: turbonetics T-106
1970 Chevrolet Corvette : 8.898 @ 156.280
Mark B. Shaw, Engine: 511 ci, Tires: 28x11.5x15 ET drags
2006 Chevrolet Corvette ZO6 Redline Motorsports Twin Turbo: 9.070 @ 159.590
Redline Motorsports, Engine: 432 Cubic Inch LS, Turbos: twin GT35R
1986 Chevrolet Corvette : 9.107 @ 151.730
Steve MacDonald, Engine: 434 small block, Tires: Mickey Thompson Drag Radials
2000 Chevrolet Corvette Coupe 427 C5R: 9.250 @ 150.900
John Reese, Engine: 427/C5R, Supercharger: Procharger F1R Tires: Hoosier 28 X 16 X 12
1967 Chevrolet Corvette Roadster: 9.287 @ 143.260
Vince Bennett, Engine: 468 BBC, Tires: MT ET Street
2007 Chevrolet Corvette ZO6: 9.441 @ 149.130
Jerry Gaddis, Jr., Engine: Forged 427, Supercharger: Vortech YSi