This item has been shown 1443 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
12x1.25mmChrome Bulge Acorn Lug Nuts
Quantity in package:16 pieces
60 Degree Conical
3/4" / 19mm
Not compatible with factory alloy wheels from Nissan/infiniti
- The vehicle compatibility guide refers tothe vehicles wheel stud thread size only.
- This style of lug nut is generally used on aftermarket wheels with exposed lug nuts that require a conical seat lug nut.
- Made from Through-Hardened steel with a chrome plating. Does not have a cosmetic sleeve over the lug like some factoryversions!
- Please verify this is the correct style of lug nut for your wheels before ordering, if you have any questions please ask.
More items are available in our store, click the logo above to betransported there!
When will I receive my purchase? We ship using USPSPriority service, delivery time is usually 2-4 working days but that is not guaranteed by the USPS, contact us if you need it faster.
Will these lugs fit my vehicle? Many of our lug nut items have 's compatibility tool active, you can check if your vehicle is listed. We use this tool to match the lug nutsto the vehicle's wheel studs only, it does not guarantee fit to the wheel. Please ask us if you have any questions.
Please note: Not all vehicles are listed, there just isn't enough space to list them all, if you don't see it send us an email, we're here to help!
Will these lugs fit my wheels? Most of our lug nuts are designed for use on aftermarket wheels, however they will work on some factory wheels, check the description many have notes regarding this. Please ask us if you have any questions.
We Ship to US addresses deliverable by the USPS using Priority Service.
Please note that USPS Priority shipping is NOT a delivery time guaranteed service. Delivery times listed are estimates only, do not rely on this if your order is time sensitive. Conatct us for options using UPS shipping services.
Orders received by 1:00PM (Central Time)weekdays usually ship the same day. Orders received on Saturday, Sunday or weekday holidays ship the next business day.
Tracking information will automatically be emailed to you once your order has been processed.
We ship to PayPal verified addresses using USPS International Flat Rate service.
Orders received by 12:00PM CST weekdays usually ship the same day. Orders received on Saturday , Sunday or weekday U.S. holidays ship the next business day.
Important International buyer notice:
- Be aware, there is no way to track the package or confirm delivery once the USPS hands it over to your country's postal service.
- We cannot be held responsible for packages lost or damaged outside of the USPS system.
- You are responsible for any taxes and/or duties that are due on your purchase.
- We process and ship out the item as quickly as possible however we have no control over the actual time it takes to be delivered.
Merchandise that is unused can be returned within 30 days of purchase.
Items sold with "Free Shipping" are subject to restocking fees, return details for this item are listed on the "Shipping and Payments" tab above.
Sorry, shipping is not refundable.
We do our very best to accurately describe our items and we guarantee you receive what was listed.
If you have any problems please contact us within 7 days of delivery.
- We use 's compatibility tool to match the thread size of the vehicle and the lug nut only.
- Because wheels are built differently we can't guarantee lug to wheel compatibility.
- Please verify the item is correct for your application before ordering.
- We cannot be held responsible for damages as a result of installation error and/or misuse of this product.
- Ask us if you have any questions, we're here to help!
Checkout: After the sale has ended please click the checkout button to proceed with your payment.
Payments: Payments are due at the time of sale.
Taxes: 7.625% Sales Tax to Minnesota buyers.
All Emails and Invoices will be sent to your registered Email Address. If you are not receiving our emails please check your email spam filters.
Powered by SixBit's eCommerce Solution
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1994 Mazda MX6 Coupe: 7.078 @ 196.420
Rocky Rehayem, Engine: 20B Rotary, Turbos: Twin
1994 Lincoln Mark VIII : 7.750 @ 180.000
, Engine: 380, Supercharger: none Turbos: BIG one Tires: mt 33x10.5x15w
1995 Lincoln Mark VIII : 11.360 @ 121.320
Jim Mann, Engine: 4.6l DOHC 32 Valve, Supercharger: Vortech S-trim Tires: rear Hoosiers 325 N50 15
1993 Lincoln Mark VIII : 11.388 @ 116.890
Frank Todaro, Engine: 4V 281, Tires: 26x8.5 M/T
1993 Lincoln Mark VIII : 11.668 @ 119.810
Don Pfau, Engine: 4.6, Supercharger: Vortech S-Trim Turbos: na Tires: M/T street ET R, Nitto F
1994 Lincoln Mark VIII : 12.428 @ 109.680
Devin Durham, Engine: 4.6 liter Modular V8, Tires: BFG DR 275/50/16
1993 Lincoln Mark VIII : 12.550 @ 106.730
John Peters, Engine: 5.3L DOHC V8, Tires: 26x9.50-16 Hoosier Quick Time Pro D.O.T. Drag Tire
1998 Lincoln Mark VIII LSC: 13.221 @ 104.910
Doug Fraleigh, Engine: 4.6L DOHC, Tires: 275/40-17 MT ET Drag Radial
1998 Lincoln Mark VIII LSC: 13.591 @ 101.720
Kirk Stromberg, Engine: 4.6 32-valve, Tires: Mickey Thomspn ET Streets
1990 Mazda MX6 Turbo: 13.600 @ 107.150
(Ryan ),owner Jaahmarr, Engine: never been open, Turbos: kkk Tires: NORMAL STREET TIRES
1988 Mazda MX6 : 13.700 @ 102.600
james williford, Engine: 2.2l, Turbos: airesearch t3 hybrid Tires: dragradials bfg
1992 Mazda MX6 LS: 13.819 @ 105.520
AJ, Engine: KLZE, Tires: toyo r888 205/50/r15
1995 Lincoln Mark VIII Base Model: 14.187 @ 98.330
Tommy Douglas, Engine: 4.6 DOHC, Supercharger: N/A Turbos: N/A Tires: Street Tires
1994 Lincoln Mark VIII Base Model: 14.230 @ 96.800
Kevin Hurst, Engine: 4.6 DOHC, Tires: Cheap, Stock size
1995 Mazda MX6 ls: 14.242 @ 97.610
Alex, Engine: klze, Tires: BFG T/A's
1993 Lincoln Mark VIII Base: 14.510 @ 94.440
Jason Stephens, Tires: douglas touring
1995 Lincoln Mark VIII LSC: 14.540 @ 104.100
Bill Hamilton, Engine: V-8 DOHC 32-Valve 4.6 Liter, Tires: 245/50/17 BF Goodrich T/A's
1995 Lincoln Mark VIII LSC: 14.665 @ 98.050
1997 Lincoln Mark VIII LSC 4.6DOHC: 14.860 @ 94.200
RON, Engine: 32 valve v-8, Supercharger: no Turbos: no
1996 Lincoln Mark VIII LSC: 14.981 @ 95.190
Ross, Engine: 4.6 DOHC, Supercharger: No Turbos: No