This item has been shown 5525 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
Logisys RM02 Remote Control Molex Connector Kit w/2 Automotive Remote Keychains
This ingenious kit allows you to remotely control any 12 Volt DC device. Perfect for controlling any 12V devices such as Lights , Fans, Landscaping Lighting and more. The kit includes one 12 Volt DC remote relay switch receiver, and two automotive quality key for transmitters. This easy-to- wire kit is perfect for anybody with a basic knowledge of electrical wiring, and can easily be wired to many 12V applications. For PC Modders, the end of result of the Remote Control 12VDC kit are truly impressive and are sure to ooh and ah the crowd. For DIYers, the kit will give some magical effect to your projects.
- Remote On and Off control for any 12 Volt DC devices such as computer accessories, auto lighting kits, or other electronic applications
- High quality micro key fob construction similar to automotive keyless entry systems
- Easy to wire with basic electrical wiring knowledge
- Receiver Input Voltage: 12VDC
- Receiver Output Voltage: 12VDC
- Receiver Output Current: 15 Amp Maximum
- Receiver Wiring:
- Red: +12VDC In
- White: +12VDC Out
- Black: Ground
- Black: Ground
- Blue: Antenna
- Handset Battery: Type VR22/CN22/CN32A or Equivalent
- Handset Controls: On and Off Buttons
Your order will be shipped within 1-2 business days once we receive your payment. If you pay by e-check, we will ship your order once your payment is cleared.
A shipping notification with tracking number will be emailed to you once your order has been shipped.
We are not responsible for any customs duty incurred at foreign customs.
We do not ship on weekend or public holidays
Free Shipping only applies to the Continental 48 States.
Extra shipping fee may apply for the following states: PR, HI, AK, GU, VI, APO, and FPO. Please contact us for a shipping charge.
- We stand behind our products. Items can be returned for exchange or full refund minus the original shipping charge within 30 days from the date you receive your merchandise. We are not responsible for any purchase after this 30-day period.
- Note that a 25% restocking fee will be applied for returns and refunds item due to buyer's error.
- Return shipping is the responsibility of buyer unless the return is a result of our mistake (i.e., you receive the wrong item). We will pay for shipping replacement back to you if an exchange is requested.
- If you would like to return or exchange an item, please fill out a RMA form then email or fax it to us as soon as possible, indicating the reason for the return. You will then be issued with a Return Authorization number (RA #), that must be included with the returned item. D.O.A. (Dead on Arrival) item must be file a RMA request within2 business days of receipt of goods. After2 business days, buyer is responsible for the return shipping with no excuse.
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1995 Chevrolet Beretta : 6.900 @ 200.000
Graham alexander, Engine: 536 allan johnston funny car engine producing 3000, Supercharger: Yes
2011 Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG PP-Performance: 11.444 @ 125.850
Ghanem Al Dhaheri,
2011 Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG : 11.610 @ 126.050
NA, Engine: V8: 563HP,
2011 Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG : 11.610 @ 125.030
NA, Engine: V8: 563hp, Tires: Continental ContiSportContact 5P
2012 Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG Roadster: 11.610 @ 125.330
et, Engine: DOHC 32-valve v-8,
2011 Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG : 12.049 @ 121.570
SLS, Engine: 6.3L V8: 563 HP,
1996 Chevrolet Beretta Z26: 12.674 @ 107.430
Jonathan Chmura, Engine: 3400 V6, Tires: BF Goodrich Drag Radials
1996 Chevrolet Beretta Base: 13.254 @ 104.440
Jeremiah Brogan, Engine: 3100 sfi, Turbos: T28 60 trim Tires: 245/45/R17
1992 Chevrolet Beretta GTZ: 13.523 @ 105.160
Rex Weatherford, Engine: 2.3L LO DOHC Quad4 Block, Turbos: Garret T3-60
1995 Chevrolet Beretta Base: 13.818 @ 100.550
Jonathan Chmura, Engine: 3400SFI, Tires: Dunlop Sport 901
1990 Chevrolet Beretta GTZ: 13.960 @ 109.550
SHAUN DABNEY, Engine: HIGHOUTPUT QUAD 4 -16 VALVE, Tires: 205 40 R16 TOYO PROXES
1996 Chevrolet Beretta Base: 13.996 @ 98.060
Jonathan Chmura, Engine: 3400/3500 Hybrid setup, Tires: Dunlop SP900
1992 Chevrolet Beretta GT: 14.060 @ 99.580
Eric Brennan, Engine: 2005 3500 (LX9) from a Malibu Max, Tires: BFG Drag Radials 225-50-15
1992 Chevrolet Beretta GTZ: 14.090 @ 99.860
Ray Rico, Engine: 2.3 dohc Quad 4, Supercharger: X Turbos: X Tires: Toyo proxes 4
1995 Chevrolet Beretta Z26: 14.300 @ 98.000
B.j.Dawson, Engine: 3400sfi, Tires: nitto extreme450
1991 Chevrolet Beretta GT: 14.553 @ 94.010
Robert Curci, Engine: 3400 SFI,
1995 Chevrolet Beretta Z26: 14.780 @ 95.600
David Phegley, Engine: 3100 SFI V6, Tires: Falken
1992 Chevrolet Beretta GT: 14.870 @ 93.740
Eric Brennan, Engine: 2005 GM 3500,
1990 Chevrolet Beretta : 14.900 @ 95.000
James Orlando, Engine: Quad 4, 16v DOHC MPFI High Output,
1995 Chevrolet Beretta Z26: 14.940 @ 92.520
Eric Wood, Engine: 2004 GM LA1 3.4L, Tires: 225/45/R17