This item has been shown 0 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
Logisys RM02 Remote Control Molex Connector Kit w/2 Automotive Remote Keychains
This ingenious kit allows you to remotely control any 12 Volt DC device. Perfect for controlling any 12V devices such as Lights , Fans, Landscaping Lighting and more. The kit includes one 12 Volt DC remote relay switch receiver, and two automotive quality key for transmitters. This easy-to- wire kit is perfect for anybody with a basic knowledge of electrical wiring, and can easily be wired to many 12V applications. For PC Modders, the end of result of the Remote Control 12VDC kit are truly impressive and are sure to ooh and ah the crowd. For DIYers, the kit will give some magical effect to your projects.
- Remote On and Off control for any 12 Volt DC devices such as computer accessories, auto lighting kits, or other electronic applications
- High quality micro key fob construction similar to automotive keyless entry systems
- Easy to wire with basic electrical wiring knowledge
- Receiver Input Voltage: 12VDC
- Receiver Output Voltage: 12VDC
- Receiver Output Current: 15 Amp Maximum
- Receiver Wiring:
- Red: +12VDC In
- White: +12VDC Out
- Black: Ground
- Black: Ground
- Blue: Antenna
- Handset Battery: Type VR22/CN22/CN32A or Equivalent
- Handset Controls: On and Off Buttons
- Approx Distance: 30-40 ft.
Your order will be shipped within 1-2 business days once we receive your payment. If you pay by e-check, we will ship your order once your payment is cleared.
A shipping notification with tracking number will be emailed to you once your order has been shipped.
We are not responsible for any customs duty incurred at foreign customs.
We do not ship on weekend or public holidays
Free Shipping only applies to the Continental 48 States.
Extra shipping fee may apply for the following states: PR, HI, AK, GU, VI, APO, and FPO. Please contact us for a shipping charge.
- We stand behind our products. Items can be returned for exchange or full refund minus the original shipping charge within 30 days from the date you receive your merchandise. We are not responsible for any purchase after this 30-day period.
- Note that a 25% restocking fee will be applied for returns and refunds item due to buyer's error.
- Return shipping is the responsibility of buyer unless the return is a result of our mistake (i.e., you receive the wrong item). We will pay for shipping replacement back to you if an exchange is requested.
- If you would like to return or exchange an item, please fill out a RMA form then email or fax it to us as soon as possible, indicating the reason for the return. You will then be issued with a Return Authorization number (RA #), that must be included with the returned item. D.O.A. (Dead on Arrival) item must be file a RMA request within2 business days of receipt of goods. After2 business days, buyer is responsible for the return shipping with no excuse.
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1956 Chevrolet Pickup : 9.000 @ 149.000
Al Lyda, Engine: Chev 565 CI, Tires: goodyear
1951 Chevrolet Pickup Step Side: 11.265 @ 114.670
Mark Acton, Engine: 350 chevy, Supercharger: no Turbos: no Tires: MT 33-15-15 rear
1999 Chevrolet Pickup : 11.359 @ 117.070
Moze Collins, Engine: 6.0l, Supercharger: N/A Turbos: 82mm Tires: Continental Cross Contact UHP
2002 Chevrolet Pickup Silverado: 11.478 @ 118.960
C.J. Quinton, Engine: 408, Supercharger: Procharger D1SC Tires: Yokohama
1950 Chevrolet Pickup 3100: 11.602 @ 114.910
Ron Plender, Engine: 292 CID inline 6 cylinder,
1950 Chevrolet Pickup 3100: 11.720 @ 113.110
Ron Plender, Engine: 292 CID inline 6 cylinder, Tires: MT 29.5 X 9
1993 Toyota Pickup : 11.800 @ 120.000
Dave G, Engine: LC Engineering Stage Five, Turbos: Turbonetics 60-1 Tires: Mickey Thomspon Et streets 28x11.50x15
1979 Chevrolet Pickup C-10: 12.210 @ 118.750
R. Cook, Engine: 350, Tires: goodyear 15 x 13.5
1976 Jeep Pickup J20: 12.222 @ 108.698
Joe, Engine: AMC 401, Tires: 35x12.50x15 BFG A/Ts
1994 Toyota Pickup : 12.347 @ 112.260
Nestor D. Cotto Perez, Engine: 22re, Turbos: hybrid Tires: Mickey Thompson Competitor street
1968 Chevrolet Pickup : 12.530 @ 103.860
Brad Armstrong, Engine: 383,
2000 Chevrolet Pickup Silverado: 12.580 @ 111.000
Jonathan Selman, Engine: 2004 LQ4, Supercharger: - Turbos: STS Tires: Toyos on Front/ 28x10-16 Hoosiers Rear
1969 Chevrolet Pickup C-10: 12.600 @ 115.000
Brett, Engine: TPI 383, Supercharger: Paxton Tires: 295/75R15
1970 Chevrolet Pickup CS-10 truck: 12.603 @ 109.000
Nick Houghton, Engine: 383 stroker, Tires: 295/50/15 Street tires
2010 Bentley Continental Supersports : 12.647 @ 109.620
Road Test TV, Engine: W12 Twin Turbo: 621HP,
1970 Chevrolet Pickup C-10: 13.040 @ 104.700
Andy Lagasse, Engine: 383 sbc, Tires: BFG 30x9.50 frt, M/T 30x13.50 rr
1984 Chevrolet Pickup Fleetside SWB: 13.380 @ 100.670
Todd Stinson, Engine: 400 sb, Tires: Hoosier 10x26x15
1978 Chevrolet Pickup C10: 13.410 @ 108.450
SS, Engine: 305 Ci, Tires: bfg radial T/A
1976 Chevrolet Pickup C-10 Stepside: 13.460 @ 104.000
John Caprai, Engine: 383 Chevy Stroker, Tires: BFG Drag Radial
1978 Chevrolet Pickup c10: 13.500 @ 102.370
ME, Engine: 305 ci, Supercharger: no Turbos: no Tires: BFG T/A