This item has been shown 7517 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
Logisys RM02 Remote Control Molex Connector Kit w/2 Automotive Remote Keychains
This ingenious kit allows you to remotely control any 12 Volt DC device. Perfect for controlling any 12V devices such as Lights , Fans, Landscaping Lighting and more. The kit includes one 12 Volt DC remote relay switch receiver, and two automotive quality key for transmitters. This easy-to- wire kit is perfect for anybody with a basic knowledge of electrical wiring, and can easily be wired to many 12V applications. For PC Modders, the end of result of the Remote Control 12VDC kit are truly impressive and are sure to ooh and ah the crowd. For DIYers, the kit will give some magical effect to your projects.
- Remote On and Off control for any 12 Volt DC devices such as computer accessories, auto lighting kits, or other electronic applications
- High quality micro key fob construction similar to automotive keyless entry systems
- Easy to wire with basic electrical wiring knowledge
- Receiver Input Voltage: 12VDC
- Receiver Output Voltage: 12VDC
- Receiver Output Current: 15 Amp Maximum
- Receiver Wiring:
- Red: +12VDC In
- White: +12VDC Out
- Black: Ground
- Black: Ground
- Blue: Antenna
- Handset Battery: Type VR22/CN22/CN32A or Equivalent
- Handset Controls: On and Off Buttons
- Approx Distance: 30-40 ft.
Your order will be shipped within 1-2 business days once we receive your payment. If you pay by e-check, we will ship your order once your payment is cleared.
A shipping notification with tracking number will be emailed to you once your order has been shipped.
We are not responsible for any customs duty incurred at foreign customs.
We do not ship on weekend or public holidays
Free Shipping only applies to the Continental 48 States.
Extra shipping fee may apply for the following states: PR, HI, AK, GU, VI, APO, and FPO. Please contact us for a shipping charge.
- We stand behind our products. Items can be returned for exchange or full refund minus the original shipping charge within 30 days from the date you receive your merchandise. We are not responsible for any purchase after this 30-day period.
- Note that a 25% restocking fee will be applied for returns and refunds item due to buyer's error.
- Return shipping is the responsibility of buyer unless the return is a result of our mistake (i.e., you receive the wrong item). We will pay for shipping replacement back to you if an exchange is requested.
- If you would like to return or exchange an item, please fill out a RMA form then email or fax it to us as soon as possible, indicating the reason for the return. You will then be issued with a Return Authorization number (RA #), that must be included with the returned item. D.O.A. (Dead on Arrival) item must be file a RMA request within2 business days of receipt of goods. After2 business days, buyer is responsible for the return shipping with no excuse.
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1968 Pontiac Le Mans : 8.980 @ 153.295
SPIKE, Engine: 489 BBC, Tires: PHOENIX 10.5 SLICKS
1986 Mitsubishi Starion ESi: 9.610 @ 132.000
Ariel, Engine: G54B, Turbos: T70
1969 Pontiac Le Mans GTO Clone: 9.810 @ 137.000
Darin, Engine: 455 Pontiac, Supercharger: no Turbos: no Tires: 30
1972 Pontiac Le Mans : 10.183 @ 144.950
Mark Elliott, Engine: 473 ci, Supercharger: Procharger D3M Tires: Et. Streets
1969 Pontiac Le Mans : 10.790 @ 126.210
Darin, Engine: 455 Pontiac, Supercharger: no Turbos: no Tires: 28
2004 Opel Speedster turbo: 11.250 @ 125.000
Pepy Ganea, Engine: z20let, Turbos: gt3071r
1972 Pontiac Le Mans : 11.660 @ 115.000
raul resto, Engine: 455+.30, Turbos: n/a Tires: m/t
1970 Pontiac Le Mans convertible: 11.891 @ 112.600
Patrice, Engine: 455H.O. 9 to 1 compression ratio, Supercharger: no Turbos: no Tires: 27x10
1971 Pontiac Le Mans Sport: 12.080 @ 109.870
Bill, Engine: 462 Pontiac, Tires: BFG Touring T/A
1987 Mitsubishi Starion r: 12.180 @ 118.967
george torres, Engine: 2.6 turbo, Turbos: upgrade 16 Tires: 205/50/16
1969 Pontiac Le Mans : 12.200 @ 110.000
TheJudge, Engine: Olds 455,
2004 Opel Speedster Turbo: 12.935 @ 104.000
1969 Pontiac Le Mans : 13.290 @ 102.000
TheJudge, Engine: 461 olds,
1976 Pontiac Le Mans : 14.012 @ 97.300
ScoTT David Wilson, Engine: 1976 350 Chev 2 bolt, Tires: BF 205/75/14 and Hoosier 245/60/15
1987 Mitsubishi Starion : 15.520 @ 92.700
Brian Pajer, Engine: 2.6 turbo, Turbos: stock turbo
1983 Mitsubishi Starion JB: 15.750 @ 87.400
Ivailo, Engine: 2.0 4G63T 8V, Turbos: Stock Mitsubishi TC06 11A