This item has been shown 0 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
Fitment : Universal Fit
Condition : Brand New
Include : 12 x Refit removal installation tool
Material : Plastic and Metal
1.You can refit car audio in best times through using this product.
2.And the plastic construction of No-Scratch removel tool can avoid causing any damnification to your vehicle.
3.Incidental tool kit suitable for different vehicles.
4.This removal installation tool can prevent your car from scratching and damaging.
5.It is easy to carry and convenient to use, just put in your car.
6.Warranty* Offered, Choosing Us Always Guarantee You A Worthy Deal
If You Want To Buy It Now, Pls Click Here~~~
- Orders are usually shipped within 1 business day after payment has been cleared. Orders made on Saturdays, Sundays, and holidays will be processed on the next business day and will be shipped within 24 hours.
- Please allow 10-21 business days for international deliveries. Some shipments may take longer subject to your local customs authorities.
- Shipping charges include postage, handling, and packaging of shipments.
- We do not ship to P.O BOX, APO and FPO.
- Transit time is best estimated but NOT guaranteed as transit time varies.
- Shipping & handling fees are not negotiable.
All sales are final. Return and Exchange can only be issued on defective item or wrong item shipped. Only exchange is allowed for wrong item purchased, and customers are responsible for the return shipping cost and subsequent replacement shipping cost. Replacement item will be processed and shipped upon return and inspection of the original item.Damaged Item
- Damaged merchandise includes items that are damaged during shipping. If a shipment arrives at your door with obvious shipping damage, please refuse to accept the delivery. If you accept delivery and then find shipping damage, please save all packaging material and paperwork and contact us immediately. Digital photos will be required for all cases. Defective or Wrong Item Shipped
- If the item you wish to return is inoperable but has no apparent damage, it is considered defective. If you receive a defective or wrong item, please save all packaging material and paperwork, and contact us immediately with the item number, ID, and defect description within 7 days after the date of package arrived, and we will process your request immediately. Replacement item will be processed and shipped upon return and inspection of the original item. No Claims will be accepted after 7 days. Digital photos are required for all cases of defective item.
- Returned items must be in their original packaging and unused condition, or they will be rejected and sent back to you. Feel free to contact us with any questions.Technical Support
- We can only provide limited technical assistance at the moment due to not being a professional mechanic. We highly recommend professional installation for all of our products. We are not accepting any exchange or returns due to improper installation.
- If you believe the purchased item does not fit, please save all packaging material and paperwork and contact us with detailed information and digital photos to prove how the item does not fit. We will be responsible for all shipping costs, and a full refund will be issued upon verification.Warranty
- Parts only. Buyer's responsibility for all shipping costs. Warranty does not applied to improper installation, water / fire damage, modification, or any acts of nature.
Posted with Mobile
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1994 Lincoln Mark VIII : 7.750 @ 180.000
, Engine: 380, Supercharger: none Turbos: BIG one Tires: mt 33x10.5x15w
1995 Lincoln Mark VIII : 11.360 @ 121.320
Jim Mann, Engine: 4.6l DOHC 32 Valve, Supercharger: Vortech S-trim Tires: rear Hoosiers 325 N50 15
1993 Lincoln Mark VIII : 11.388 @ 116.890
Frank Todaro, Engine: 4V 281, Tires: 26x8.5 M/T
1993 Lincoln Mark VIII : 11.668 @ 119.810
Don Pfau, Engine: 4.6, Supercharger: Vortech S-Trim Turbos: na Tires: M/T street ET R, Nitto F
1994 Lincoln Mark VIII : 12.428 @ 109.680
Devin Durham, Engine: 4.6 liter Modular V8, Tires: BFG DR 275/50/16
1993 Lincoln Mark VIII : 12.550 @ 106.730
John Peters, Engine: 5.3L DOHC V8, Tires: 26x9.50-16 Hoosier Quick Time Pro D.O.T. Drag Tire
1998 Lincoln Mark VIII LSC: 13.221 @ 104.910
Doug Fraleigh, Engine: 4.6L DOHC, Tires: 275/40-17 MT ET Drag Radial
1998 Lincoln Mark VIII LSC: 13.591 @ 101.720
Kirk Stromberg, Engine: 4.6 32-valve, Tires: Mickey Thomspn ET Streets
1995 Lincoln Mark VIII Base Model: 14.187 @ 98.330
Tommy Douglas, Engine: 4.6 DOHC, Supercharger: N/A Turbos: N/A Tires: Street Tires
1994 Lincoln Mark VIII Base Model: 14.230 @ 96.800
Kevin Hurst, Engine: 4.6 DOHC, Tires: Cheap, Stock size
1993 Lincoln Mark VIII Base: 14.510 @ 94.440
Jason Stephens, Tires: douglas touring
1995 Lincoln Mark VIII LSC: 14.540 @ 104.100
Bill Hamilton, Engine: V-8 DOHC 32-Valve 4.6 Liter, Tires: 245/50/17 BF Goodrich T/A's
1995 Lincoln Mark VIII LSC: 14.665 @ 98.050
1997 Lincoln Mark VIII LSC 4.6DOHC: 14.860 @ 94.200
RON, Engine: 32 valve v-8, Supercharger: no Turbos: no
1996 Lincoln Mark VIII LSC: 14.981 @ 95.190
Ross, Engine: 4.6 DOHC, Supercharger: No Turbos: No
1994 Lincoln Mark VIII : 15.040 @ 94.790
1998 Lincoln Mark VIII LSC: 15.310 @ 92.930
Mr. T, Engine: stock 4.6L 290-horse V-8, Tires: 225/60VR-16
1997 Lincoln Mark VIII Base: 15.380 @ 92.570
2007 Audi Q7 4.2: 15.510 @ 91.120
NA, Tires: 20's
1998 Lincoln Mark VIII lsc: 15.565 @ 91.390