This item has been shown 0 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
Fitment : Universal Fit
Condition : Brand New
Include : 12 x Refit removal installation tool
Material : Plastic and Metal
1.You can refit car audio in best times through using this product.
2.And the plastic construction of No-Scratch removel tool can avoid causing any damnification to your vehicle.
3.Incidental tool kit suitable for different vehicles.
4.This removal installation tool can prevent your car from scratching and damaging.
5.It is easy to carry and convenient to use, just put in your car.
6.Warranty* Offered, Choosing Us Always Guarantee You A Worthy Deal
If You Want To Buy It Now, Pls Click Here~~~
- Orders are usually shipped within 1 business day after payment has been cleared. Orders made on Saturdays, Sundays, and holidays will be processed on the next business day and will be shipped within 24 hours.
- Please allow 10-21 business days for international deliveries. Some shipments may take longer subject to your local customs authorities.
- Shipping charges include postage, handling, and packaging of shipments.
- We do not ship to P.O BOX, APO and FPO.
- Transit time is best estimated but NOT guaranteed as transit time varies.
- Shipping & handling fees are not negotiable.
All sales are final. Return and Exchange can only be issued on defective item or wrong item shipped. Only exchange is allowed for wrong item purchased, and customers are responsible for the return shipping cost and subsequent replacement shipping cost. Replacement item will be processed and shipped upon return and inspection of the original item.Damaged Item
- Damaged merchandise includes items that are damaged during shipping. If a shipment arrives at your door with obvious shipping damage, please refuse to accept the delivery. If you accept delivery and then find shipping damage, please save all packaging material and paperwork and contact us immediately. Digital photos will be required for all cases. Defective or Wrong Item Shipped
- If the item you wish to return is inoperable but has no apparent damage, it is considered defective. If you receive a defective or wrong item, please save all packaging material and paperwork, and contact us immediately with the item number, ID, and defect description within 7 days after the date of package arrived, and we will process your request immediately. Replacement item will be processed and shipped upon return and inspection of the original item. No Claims will be accepted after 7 days. Digital photos are required for all cases of defective item.
- Returned items must be in their original packaging and unused condition, or they will be rejected and sent back to you. Feel free to contact us with any questions.Technical Support
- We can only provide limited technical assistance at the moment due to not being a professional mechanic. We highly recommend professional installation for all of our products. We are not accepting any exchange or returns due to improper installation.
- If you believe the purchased item does not fit, please save all packaging material and paperwork and contact us with detailed information and digital photos to prove how the item does not fit. We will be responsible for all shipping costs, and a full refund will be issued upon verification.Warranty
- Parts only. Buyer's responsibility for all shipping costs. Warranty does not applied to improper installation, water / fire damage, modification, or any acts of nature.
Posted with Mobile
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1994 Honda del Sol : 9.318 @ 153.020
Harry Sohn, Engine: B18, Turbos: T-74 Tires: Goodyear slicks
1997 Honda del Sol Vtec (JRSC + Nitrous): 11.820 @ 118.880
Ryan Gerstmar, Engine: 2l B18C1 with Golden Eagle wet sleeves, Supercharger: Ported Eaton M62 Tires: M & H 23x8.5x15
90 Volvo 240 DL : 11.950 @ 135.000
kapono, Engine: rb26dett, Turbos: 2 Tires: big
2001 GMC Sierra CK1500 C3: 12.020 @ 111.580
Andy Edwards, Engine: LQ4 6.0L, Supercharger: Procharger D1-SC Tires: Bridgestone 285/70R17
1989 GMC Sierra CK1500 stepside sle: 12.169 @ 110.140
Tom vd Wijden, Engine: GM zz502/502, Tires: Pirelli in the front and Hoosier 325/50/15
1997 Honda del Sol S: 12.178 @ 119.460
Shane Souza, Engine: B16, Supercharger: N/A Turbos: T4
1997 Honda del Sol Vtec: 12.376 @ 109.770
Ryan Gerstmar, Engine: 1979 cc inline 4 DOHC Vtec Motor - B Series Hybrid, Supercharger: ENDYN Ported M62 EATON Tires: M & H 23x8.5x15
1994 Honda del Sol VTEC: 12.437 @ 109.740
David Stewart, Engine: B16A3 head, B18C5 block, Supercharger: n/a Turbos: n/a Tires: M/T Drag ET 22x15x8
1993 Honda del Sol s: 12.868 @ 112.270
Meng Xiong, Engine: D16, Turbos: t3/t4 50trim .48
1994 Honda del Sol VTEC: 12.916 @ 104.230
David Stewart, Engine: B18C5, Tires: Mickey Thompson 20x6x14
1994 Honda del Sol Si: 12.926 @ 113.278
Mike Bell, Engine: 95 B18C1, Tires: MT slicks 22x8x15
2001 GMC Sierra CK1500 C3: 12.980 @ 105.200
Paul Cadiere, Engine: 6.0 /505 HP, Supercharger: Magna charger
1991 GMC Sierra CK1500 ST: 12.980 @ 105.470
Ryan Lacasse, Engine: 406 small block, Tires: 26x11.50 Mickey Thompson's
1993 Honda del Sol Si: 13.400 @ 107.000
Eric Thompson, Engine: B18B1 (Integra Ls 1994), Supercharger: NA Turbos: NA Tires: Falken Azenis 205/50/15
1993 Honda del Sol SI Turbo: 13.600 @ 105.550
Kris Orson, Engine: B20 Vtec, Turbos: T3/T4 Tires: Street
1997 Honda del Sol VTEC: 13.768 @ 97.939
Ryan Gerstmar, Engine: 1956 CC DOHC VTEC, Tires: MT 22x8x15
1994 Honda del Sol S Jackson Racing Race Supercharger: 13.810 @ 104.200
C K, Engine: B18c1, Supercharger: Jackson Racing Race Tires: Nitto Neo Gen
1993 Honda del Sol SI: 13.900 @ 101.000
Nate, Engine: K24a2 tsx motor, Turbos: T3 Tires: toyo ts-1
1978 GMC Sierra CK1500 Heavy Half: 13.950 @ 102.000
Marc Wethington, Engine: Big Block 402, Tires: BF Goodrich Radial T/A 275/60/15 Rear 255/60/15 F
1994 Honda del Sol VTEC: 13.992 @ 102.920
tony, Engine: 1.6 DOHC VTEC, Turbos: Drag Gen3 Tires: Kumo ecsta supra