This item has been shown 0 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
Fitment : Universal Fit
Condition : Brand New
Include : 12 x Refit removal installation tool
Material : Plastic and Metal
1.You can refit car audio in best times through using this product.
2.And the plastic construction of No-Scratch removel tool can avoid causing any damnification to your vehicle.
3.Incidental tool kit suitable for different vehicles.
4.This removal installation tool can prevent your car from scratching and damaging.
5.It is easy to carry and convenient to use, just put in your car.
6.Warranty* Offered, Choosing Us Always Guarantee You A Worthy Deal
If You Want To Buy It Now, Pls Click Here~~~
- Orders are usually shipped within 1 business day after payment has been cleared. Orders made on Saturdays, Sundays, and holidays will be processed on the next business day and will be shipped within 24 hours.
- Please allow 10-21 business days for international deliveries. Some shipments may take longer subject to your local customs authorities.
- Shipping charges include postage, handling, and packaging of shipments.
- We do not ship to P.O BOX, APO and FPO.
- Transit time is best estimated but NOT guaranteed as transit time varies.
- Shipping & handling fees are not negotiable.
All sales are final. Return and Exchange can only be issued on defective item or wrong item shipped. Only exchange is allowed for wrong item purchased, and customers are responsible for the return shipping cost and subsequent replacement shipping cost. Replacement item will be processed and shipped upon return and inspection of the original item.Damaged Item
- Damaged merchandise includes items that are damaged during shipping. If a shipment arrives at your door with obvious shipping damage, please refuse to accept the delivery. If you accept delivery and then find shipping damage, please save all packaging material and paperwork and contact us immediately. Digital photos will be required for all cases. Defective or Wrong Item Shipped
- If the item you wish to return is inoperable but has no apparent damage, it is considered defective. If you receive a defective or wrong item, please save all packaging material and paperwork, and contact us immediately with the item number, ID, and defect description within 7 days after the date of package arrived, and we will process your request immediately. Replacement item will be processed and shipped upon return and inspection of the original item. No Claims will be accepted after 7 days. Digital photos are required for all cases of defective item.
- Returned items must be in their original packaging and unused condition, or they will be rejected and sent back to you. Feel free to contact us with any questions.Technical Support
- We can only provide limited technical assistance at the moment due to not being a professional mechanic. We highly recommend professional installation for all of our products. We are not accepting any exchange or returns due to improper installation.
- If you believe the purchased item does not fit, please save all packaging material and paperwork and contact us with detailed information and digital photos to prove how the item does not fit. We will be responsible for all shipping costs, and a full refund will be issued upon verification.Warranty
- Parts only. Buyer's responsibility for all shipping costs. Warranty does not applied to improper installation, water / fire damage, modification, or any acts of nature.
Posted with Mobile
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1989 Lincoln Mark VII LSC: 8.430 @ 156.000
TODD KASPER, Supercharger: none Turbos: none Tires: MT 33x10.5x15
1989 Lincoln Mark VII : 8.910 @ 152.560
Bill Kieler, Engine: 388CID 351W base, Tires: BFG Drag Radial
2002 Mini Cooper S: 10.237 @ 142.530
Thomas Barnes, Engine: 1600, Turbos: Garrett / Owen 35 86 Tires: M&H 24.5 x 8.5 - 15
2002 Mini Cooper S Turbo: 10.480 @ 135.180
Vinnie Kung, Engine: W11, Turbos: Garrett GT Tires: 24x8.5 M&H
1988 Lincoln Mark VII Bill Blass: 10.750 @ 125.000
Paul K. Viele, Engine: 363, Supercharger: ProCharger D1-SC Tires: M/T drag radial 295
2005 Mini Cooper S Turbo: 11.986 @ 127.020
Brian, Engine: 1.6 turbo charged, Turbos: 3071 garrett
2005 Yamaha V Star 1100 classic: 12.270 @ 105.280
2002 Mini Cooper S: 12.475 @ 112.500
Richard O'Dwyer, Turbos: Garrett GT2860RS
2005 Yamaha V Star 1100 Custom: 12.500 @ 105.000
Dustan Sutton, Engine: 1063cc v-twin, Tires: stock
1987 Lincoln Mark VII LSC: 12.877 @ 109.590
Tom Raia, Engine: 9.87:1 304c.i., Supercharger: Novi GSS Tires: Falken 245/50-16
2003 Mini Cooper S: 13.070 @ 109.000
2004 Mini Cooper S: 13.191 @ 107.520
David Ward, Tires: Yokohama Parada Spec II Tyres (205/40/17)
1990 Lincoln Mark VII LSC: 13.270 @ 102.000
Andrew, Engine: 5.0 302 HO,
2012 Yamaha V Star 1300 tourer: 13.370 @ 99.650
greg, Engine: stock, Tires: stock
2003 Mini Cooper S: 13.553 @ 106.500
Bisch, Tires: Azenis
2003 Mini Cooper S: 13.685 @ 105.600
BigShow, Engine: 1598cc, Supercharger: M45 Turbos: N/A Tires: Yokohama Parada 205/40/17
2005 Mini Cooper S: 13.700 @ 104.000
James (Jaw_F430), Engine: Stock 1.6,
1990 Lincoln Mark VII Bill Blass: 13.835 @ 102.102
Rick Richards, Engine: 342, Tires: 225-60-16
2013 Mini Cooper S: 13.896 @ 98.180
2010 Mini Cooper S Manual Trans: 13.955 @ 101.370
Jason A., Engine: 1.6T, Turbos: Stock Tires: Goodyear F1 Asymmetrical 4/32