This item has been shown 0 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
Fitment : Universal Fit
Condition : Brand New
Include : 12 x Refit removal installation tool
Material : Plastic and Metal
1.You can refit car audio in best times through using this product.
2.And the plastic construction of No-Scratch removel tool can avoid causing any damnification to your vehicle.
3.Incidental tool kit suitable for different vehicles.
4.This removal installation tool can prevent your car from scratching and damaging.
5.It is easy to carry and convenient to use, just put in your car.
6.Warranty* Offered, Choosing Us Always Guarantee You A Worthy Deal
If You Want To Buy It Now, Pls Click Here~~~
- Orders are usually shipped within 1 business day after payment has been cleared. Orders made on Saturdays, Sundays, and holidays will be processed on the next business day and will be shipped within 24 hours.
- Please allow 10-21 business days for international deliveries. Some shipments may take longer subject to your local customs authorities.
- Shipping charges include postage, handling, and packaging of shipments.
- We do not ship to P.O BOX, APO and FPO.
- Transit time is best estimated but NOT guaranteed as transit time varies.
- Shipping & handling fees are not negotiable.
All sales are final. Return and Exchange can only be issued on defective item or wrong item shipped. Only exchange is allowed for wrong item purchased, and customers are responsible for the return shipping cost and subsequent replacement shipping cost. Replacement item will be processed and shipped upon return and inspection of the original item.Damaged Item
- Damaged merchandise includes items that are damaged during shipping. If a shipment arrives at your door with obvious shipping damage, please refuse to accept the delivery. If you accept delivery and then find shipping damage, please save all packaging material and paperwork and contact us immediately. Digital photos will be required for all cases. Defective or Wrong Item Shipped
- If the item you wish to return is inoperable but has no apparent damage, it is considered defective. If you receive a defective or wrong item, please save all packaging material and paperwork, and contact us immediately with the item number, ID, and defect description within 7 days after the date of package arrived, and we will process your request immediately. Replacement item will be processed and shipped upon return and inspection of the original item. No Claims will be accepted after 7 days. Digital photos are required for all cases of defective item.
- Returned items must be in their original packaging and unused condition, or they will be rejected and sent back to you. Feel free to contact us with any questions.Technical Support
- We can only provide limited technical assistance at the moment due to not being a professional mechanic. We highly recommend professional installation for all of our products. We are not accepting any exchange or returns due to improper installation.
- If you believe the purchased item does not fit, please save all packaging material and paperwork and contact us with detailed information and digital photos to prove how the item does not fit. We will be responsible for all shipping costs, and a full refund will be issued upon verification.Warranty
- Parts only. Buyer's responsibility for all shipping costs. Warranty does not applied to improper installation, water / fire damage, modification, or any acts of nature.
Posted with Mobile
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1966 Chevrolet Acadian : 10.299 @ 130.400
B Joel, Engine: 355 cid, Tires: 14X32
2005 Chevrolet Aveo LS: 12.540 @ 115.000
Christian Nolen, Engine: 1.6 ecotec 2, Supercharger: n/a Turbos: garett t-4 turbo
2010 Ford Fusion Sport: 13.864 @ 102.000
Joey, Engine: 3.5L, Supercharger: N/a Turbos: none Tires: street tires
2014 Ford Fusion Titanium: 14.395 @ 93.500
Rick, Engine: 2.0L EcoBoost, Turbos: Stock
2010 Acura TSX V-6: 14.510 @ 97.810
NA, Engine: V6: 280HP,
2010 Ford Fusion Sport FWD: 14.655 @ 95.980
Tyler, Tires: 245/40ZR18 Continental DWS
2010 Ford Fusion Sport FWD: 14.699 @ 99.170
Tyler, Engine: 3.5L Duratec (Cyclone), Tires: 245/40ZR18 Continental DWS
2010 Ford Fusion Sport: 14.800 @ 94.850
2010 Ford Fusion Sport: 14.881 @ 95.210
Chris, Engine: 3.5l duratec V6,
2009 Ford Fusion SEL: 14.984 @ 93.160
Steve, Engine: V6, Tires: 245/50/18
2006 Ford Fusion SE V6: 15.000 @ 95.000
Greg, Engine: Duratec 3.0 V6, Tires: Douglas Perf GT-DH 245/45/R17
2010 Ford Fusion SE: 15.130 @ 91.157
Rosie, Engine: 3.0, Tires: stock 17's
2007 Acura TSX : 15.140 @ 94.605
2010 Ford Fusion SE: 15.174 @ 91.681
TJM, Engine: 3.0,
2009 Acura TSX : 15.310 @ 93.020
NA, Engine: Inline 4, Tires: Michelin Pilot HX MXM4
2012 Acura TSX SE: 15.410 @ 90.410
NA, Engine: 2.4L Inline 4: 201HP,
2008 Ford Fusion SEL V6 FWD: 15.491 @ 90.140
Robert, Engine: Duratec 3.0 DOHC VVT V6, Tires: Goodyear Eagle GT 225/50/17
2004 Acura TSX : 15.600 @ 91.000
2006 Ford Fusion SEL: 15.677 @ 89.680
2004 Acura TSX : 15.700 @ 90.100