This item has been shown times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
10M TITANIUM EXHAUST HEADER MANIFOLD HEAT REDUCER THERMAL WRAP + STAINLESS TIES
- 100% Brand new
- Made of high quality silicate fiber material for maximum heat and wear resistance
- Woven into a tight weave for extra strength and toughness
- Helps lower engine bay temperatures almost 50% wrapping any item producing heat
- Withstands 1200°F direct/2000°F intermittent
- 30 feet(Length) x 2" (Width) x 1.5MM (Thickness)
- Mostly used for wrapping pipes & manifolds
- Resistant to abrasions, chemical and hot oil spills
- Stainless steel zip ties are included
- There are no installation guides included, we highly recommend professional installation
- Cars, Trucks, RVs, Boats, Motorcycles, Etc.
- Header, Turbo Manifold, Exhaust, Downpipe, Stainless Steel Piping, Etc.
PAYPAL: We mainly accept payments via PAYPAL (USD ONLY).
Credit Cards: We accept credit card payment only with PAYPAL. JUST Click on PAY NOW button after a purchase and it will take you through the checkout.
- Payment is expected within 7 days after an sale ends.
- Orders will be processed and shipped out within 48 business hours after payment has cleared. (NOTE: This does not include weekend & holidays).
- California Customers are required to pay sales tax. (CA Tax = 9.00%)
- Items may not always be in stock. If an item runs out of stock, we will try to find another supplier to ship it out for us. If we cannot, we will notify the winner by email for a color change or refund.
- Insufficient information will delay the order process so please read the invoice carefully during checkout. Make sure that the shipping information is correct to avoid delays.
- We use United States Postal Service (USPS), United Parcel Service (UPS)or Federal Express (FedEx) to ship packages.
- Shipping Charges will include handling charges and insurance
- Shipping Couriers used will be based on weight/length/destination
- Ground Carriers do not deliver to PO BOX (additional charges will be applied unless a physical address is given).
- Import duties, taxes and charges are not included in the item price or shipping charges.These charges are the buyer's responsibility. Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to offerding/buying
- We do not mark merchandise values below value or mark items as "gifts" - US and International government regulations prohibit such behavior
- Tracking numbers or shipping confirmation numbers will be emailed after they are processed. Tracking numbers are also available upon request. Contact us or leave a message through the message system.
SHIPPING AND HANDLING
48 USA States (excluding AK, HI)
3-5 Business Days
AK,GU,HI,PR,VI,APO/FPO, PO BOX
5-7 Business Days
- We do not offer local pick-ups. All items are shipped directly from our supplier.
- Damages or Loss during shipping will be handled by damage/lost claims by the appropriate carrier. Replacements will not be sent until the claim is approved. Please contact us for more information.
- Combined Shipping for 10% discount off the shipping cost is only eligible for multiple item purchases for any items with shipping costs. (Free shipping items are not eligible for discounts).
- Instructions are not included unless stated in the description.
- Professional Installation Suggested on all items sold in our store. We are retailers of the parts and are not trained technicians. We can provide minimal support, but we will try our best to help.
NOTE: All of turbo parts and performance may require slight modification in order to fits perfectly. Please contact us before hand in order to get more information on this.
Moast aftermarket itemsare produced for off-road or show purpose only. These itemsare notsuitable for regular driving. User must follow the direction given and any misuse of this product is at his/her own risk. The Manufacturer, Distributor, and retailer will not be held responsible for using this item other than specified above.
- Should you have any questions both before buying or after you have purchased the item, please do not hesitate to contact our customer service support team.
- Communication is very important and we will try our best to assist all our customers. If you need to get ahold of a live representative you can contact us at (626)667-2570. Our office hours are from 10:00am- 6:30pm Pacific Standard Time (PST) Monday through Friday (excluding weekend and holidays)
- We are closed during the weekend and holidays and cannot respond to emails during those times.
- Questions are answered in the order they arrive. Questions will be answered as quickly as possible.
- If you have a problem about your shipment, please email us to resolve your issues before leaving response.
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1967 Buick Skylark GS: 9.430 @ 141.220
Andy Brody, Engine: Dart Big M, Tires: M/T ET Front & MT 32x14x15S rear
2006 Kawasaki Z750 Z750s: 10.095 @ 131.090
Todd Hopkins, Engine: modified stock lower end, Tires: M/T ET Drag Slick
1978 Buick Skylark : 10.261 @ 131.690
David Wolfe, Engine: Chevy 361, Tires: GoodYear
1972 Buick Skylark GSX: 10.764 @ 117.000
Robert Noeken, Engine: 475 Buick Jim Weise Trishieldperf build 10.7 compression, Tires: Toyo 28.0-10.5/15 Drag Slicks
1970 Buick Skylark : 10.821 @ 122.230
ROB GIROUX, Engine: 455, Tires: 29 X 10
1964 Buick Skylark Hardtop: 10.995 @ 125.050
Dwayne Hicks, Engine: 455, Tires: Mickey Thompson ET Drag (rear)
1970 Buick Skylark GS: 11.050 @ 124.225
Ward, Engine: Pontiac 455, Tires: Mickey Thompson ET Street 30 x 10.5
1972 Buick Skylark GS: 11.340 @ 121.780
1977 Buick Skylark : 11.380 @ 117.720
jeff lang, Engine: 455, Tires: 28.50 - 10.5
2005 Kawasaki Z750 S: 11.687 @ 114.790
Axel Th Hr,
1978 Buick Skylark : 11.848 @ 114.230
Greg Baker, Engine: 272 stage 2 v6,
1979 Buick Skylark : 12.017 @ 111.330
David Gotthardt, Engine: 408 sbc (400sbc +.40), Supercharger: no Turbos: no Tires: MT ET street 28x11.50x15
1979 Buick Skylark Custom: 12.050 @ 113.010
jon venstad, Engine: Modified , balanced GM ZZ4, Supercharger: Weiand 144 Tires: 28x11.50x15
1972 Buick Skylark Custom: 12.203 @ 109.150
Chris Glasser, Engine: Buick 455, Tires: P275/60R15 Drag radials
1971 Buick Skylark chevrick: 12.412 @ 112.000
steven salvas, Engine: 383 stroker chevy, Supercharger: no Turbos: non Tires: 26x10.5 drag radial bf goodtimes
1977 Buick Skylark 2door coupe / s: 12.530 @ 109.000
Ari Remahl, Engine: 455, Tires: 235/60/16 HOOSIER
1970 Buick Skylark GS: 12.530 @ 106.000
Rick Rife, Engine: 455, Tires: M/T ET STREETS
1972 Buick Skylark GSX: 12.650 @ 112.000
1965 Buick Skylark : 12.716 @ 105.010
Kip Hansberry, Engine: 455 buick, Tires: M&H Racemasters G60-15
1965 Buick Skylark 2 dr hardtop: 13.102 @ 101.530
Jason Kottmann, Engine: 396 chevy .030 over, Tires: ET Street Mickey Tom