This item has been shown times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
10M TITANIUM EXHAUST HEADER MANIFOLD HEAT REDUCER THERMAL WRAP + STAINLESS TIES
- 100% Brand new
- Made of high quality silicate fiber material for maximum heat and wear resistance
- Woven into a tight weave for extra strength and toughness
- Helps lower engine bay temperatures almost 50% wrapping any item producing heat
- Withstands 1200°F direct/2000°F intermittent
- 30 feet(Length) x 2" (Width) x 1.5MM (Thickness)
- Mostly used for wrapping pipes & manifolds
- Resistant to abrasions, chemical and hot oil spills
- Stainless steel zip ties are included
- There are no installation guides included, we highly recommend professional installation
- Cars, Trucks, RVs, Boats, Motorcycles, Etc.
- Header, Turbo Manifold, Exhaust, Downpipe, Stainless Steel Piping, Etc.
PAYPAL: We mainly accept payments via PAYPAL (USD ONLY).
Credit Cards: We accept credit card payment only with PAYPAL. JUST Click on PAY NOW button after a purchase and it will take you through the checkout.
- Payment is expected within 7 days after an sale ends.
- Orders will be processed and shipped out within 48 business hours after payment has cleared. (NOTE: This does not include weekend & holidays).
- California Customers are required to pay sales tax. (CA Tax = 9.00%)
- Items may not always be in stock. If an item runs out of stock, we will try to find another supplier to ship it out for us. If we cannot, we will notify the winner by email for a color change or refund.
- Insufficient information will delay the order process so please read the invoice carefully during checkout. Make sure that the shipping information is correct to avoid delays.
- We use United States Postal Service (USPS), United Parcel Service (UPS)or Federal Express (FedEx) to ship packages.
- Shipping Charges will include handling charges and insurance
- Shipping Couriers used will be based on weight/length/destination
- Ground Carriers do not deliver to PO BOX (additional charges will be applied unless a physical address is given).
- Import duties, taxes and charges are not included in the item price or shipping charges.These charges are the buyer's responsibility. Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to offerding/buying
- We do not mark merchandise values below value or mark items as "gifts" - US and International government regulations prohibit such behavior
- Tracking numbers or shipping confirmation numbers will be emailed after they are processed. Tracking numbers are also available upon request. Contact us or leave a message through the message system.
SHIPPING AND HANDLING
48 USA States (excluding AK, HI)
3-5 Business Days
AK,GU,HI,PR,VI,APO/FPO, PO BOX
5-7 Business Days
- We do not offer local pick-ups. All items are shipped directly from our supplier.
- Damages or Loss during shipping will be handled by damage/lost claims by the appropriate carrier. Replacements will not be sent until the claim is approved. Please contact us for more information.
- Combined Shipping for 10% discount off the shipping cost is only eligible for multiple item purchases for any items with shipping costs. (Free shipping items are not eligible for discounts).
- Instructions are not included unless stated in the description.
- Professional Installation Suggested on all items sold in our store. We are retailers of the parts and are not trained technicians. We can provide minimal support, but we will try our best to help.
NOTE: All of turbo parts and performance may require slight modification in order to fits perfectly. Please contact us before hand in order to get more information on this.
Moast aftermarket itemsare produced for off-road or show purpose only. These itemsare notsuitable for regular driving. User must follow the direction given and any misuse of this product is at his/her own risk. The Manufacturer, Distributor, and retailer will not be held responsible for using this item other than specified above.
- Should you have any questions both before buying or after you have purchased the item, please do not hesitate to contact our customer service support team.
- Communication is very important and we will try our best to assist all our customers. If you need to get ahold of a live representative you can contact us at (626)667-2570. Our office hours are from 10:00am- 6:30pm Pacific Standard Time (PST) Monday through Friday (excluding weekend and holidays)
- We are closed during the weekend and holidays and cannot respond to emails during those times.
- Questions are answered in the order they arrive. Questions will be answered as quickly as possible.
- If you have a problem about your shipment, please email us to resolve your issues before leaving response.
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
2005 Dragster Rear Engine top fuel: 4.498 @ 333.740
brandon burnstein, Engine: 499 tfx, Supercharger: 14-71 Tires: goodyear
2002 Dragster Rear Engine TAD - Top Alcohol: 5.336 @ 266.690
Chris Demke, Engine: 471 BAE, Supercharger: PSI 'D' screw blower Tires: Hoosier
2002 Dragster Rear Engine TAD-Blown Alcohol: 5.370 @ 265.690
1996 Dragster Rear Engine Top Fuel Dragster: 5.529 @ 248.610
John Buchanan, Engine: TFX 496, Supercharger: Moonyham 14-71
1990 Dragster Rear Engine GTS: 6.760 @ 217.000
2001 Dragster Rear Engine 4-link: 6.948 @ 194.350
Billy Thomas, Engine: 555 Chevorlet,
2008 Dragster Rear Engine Turbo 4 mitsubishi: 6.955 @ 193.000
Bob Niemczyk, Engine: 4g63 mitsubishi, Turbos: airwerks 76mm
1991 Dragster Rear Engine 355 Chevy V-8 blown alcohol: 6.990 @ 188.000
Pat Hine, Engine: 355, Supercharger: 6-71 Bowers blower Tires: 33.5 x 15x15 Goodyear Eagle
2002 Dragster Rear Engine 240: 7.150 @ 189.900
b. metka / d. sherman, Engine: 506, Supercharger: none Turbos: none Tires: hoosier
1975 Dragster Rear Engine AA/BAD: 7.180 @ 196.000
2008 Dragster Rear Engine mm dragster: 7.180 @ 186.000
richard arnold, Engine: 567, Tires: 17x34.5x16
1995 Dragster Rear Engine : 7.354 @ 177.580
Bob Payton, Engine: 540 BBC,
1991 Dragster Rear Engine Tin Man 221: 7.411 @ 179.950
Gary Lowry, Engine: 572 Indy Dodge, Tires: Hooiser
1996 Dragster Rear Engine Oldsmobile: 7.472 @ 183.000
Bob Gregory, Engine: 445 CI Oldsmobile, Big Chief Heads, Hogan With Due,
2004 Dragster Rear Engine Car: 7.500 @ 178.000
Justin, Engine: 555 Shafiroff, Supercharger: none Turbos: none Tires: Hoosier
2007 Dragster Rear Engine TNT: 7.500 @ 182.000
Eric Gibson, Engine: 565, Tires: Hoosier/MT
2007 Dragster Rear Engine : 7.521 @ 186.230
Aaron Roberts, Engine: 434 small block, Tires: goodyear
2000 Dragster Rear Engine Worthy 4-link: 7.610 @ 175.090
Barbara Byrd, Engine: 555 cu. in. Chevy,
2004 Dragster Rear Engine Ray Miller: 7.620 @ 182.070
Mike Sturgill, Engine: 555 BBC, Supercharger: na Turbos: na Tires: 17x33.5 rears-M/T, or Hoosiers depends on track
1981 Dragster Rear Engine : 7.680 @ 172.450
Bill Burnham, Engine: mazda 20b 3-rotor, Supercharger: 6-71 roots style Tires: 14/32 hoosiers