This item has been shown 46 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
2 x H11 Xenon Conversion Light Bulbs only 10000K 35W- High Beam
Click an Image to Enlarge
Cool Blue (10000K Color Temperature)Quantity
2pcs Bulbs ***Bulbs and Wire Only, not included Ballast***Spec & Features
- 35W H11 HID
- More Visibility When Driving at Night
- 10000K Color Temperature
- Easy Installation(Plug In & Replace AfterMarket HID Light Bulbs with AMP Connector)
- No Need to Modify
You can click here to find the right bulb for your vehicle.
Shipping and Handling
- We ship items by Air Mail.
Please also allow a 1 business day for our local handling after your.
CountryApprox. Delivery time
5-10 working days
Canada / United Kingdom / Australia/ Japan
7-10 working days
Brazil / South America/Russian Federation
10-18 working daysItaly / France / Spain / Germany/ Eastern Europe
10-18 working days
- If the item was purchased on a SAT or SUN, the item will be shipped on a MON. If the item was purchased on a holiday, the item will be shipped on the next business day.
- We will mark as gift when shipping it out.
- We accept only PayPal payment.（If you don’t have a paypal account, you can refer to www.paypal.com to have one in a few steps.）
Refund and Return
- We offer a 30 day money back guarantee for items not as described.
- Buyer pays return shipping.
- For any exchange or refund, the product must be in its original condition: packaging, and all other accessories.
- We really need the positive response and five stars from you. We are committed to your satisfaction after your purchase. If for any reasons you are not satisfied with your purchase in any way, please do give us an opportunity to try and make it right before leaving us a negative response.
If you have any question please contact us.
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1957 Chevrolet Bel Air pro mod: 6.520 @ 218.330
Bruce Micetich, Engine: 526 ci alan johnson pontiac, Supercharger: 14-71 SSI F rotor Tires: mickey thompson
1957 Chevrolet Bel Air Pro Mod: 6.750 @ 211.000
Dave Jackson, Engine: 526 AJ, Supercharger: 1471 Hi Helix Tires: 34.5
1960 Chevrolet Bel Air : 7.951 @ 182.930
Mike Casella, Engine: 707 Donavan, Tires: Hoosier
1960 Chevrolet Bel Air 2dr Sedan: 8.134 @ 169.830
Mike Casella, Engine: 707 Donavan, Tires: M/T 10.5W
1955 Chevrolet Bel Air 210: 8.183 @ 165.580
Tim Harper, Engine: 522 BBC, Supercharger: Procharger F-2 Tires: Hoosier Quick Time Pro 31X18.50
1956 Chevrolet Bel Air hardtop: 9.320 @ 145.000
Berny Corscadden, Engine: Big Block, Supercharger: no Turbos: no Tires: Hoosier
1955 Chevrolet Bel Air : 9.780 @ 139.600
1960 Chevrolet Bel Air 2 dr: 9.885 @ 133.490
Mike, Engine: 406, Tires: 33X18.5 ET Street
1963 Chevrolet Bel Air Sedan: 9.950 @ 146.500
Matt Pereira, Engine: 283, Supercharger: None Turbos: None Tires: Front: 27 Dia by 7 wide: Rear29 dia by 10 wide
2006 Mercedes-Benz CL65 AMG RENNtech: 10.274 @ 137.460
SGC, Engine: Stock, Supercharger: n/a Turbos: Stock Tires: Mickey Thompson Drag Radials
1955 Chevrolet Bel Air : 10.700 @ 127.000
Tom Shideler, Engine: 454, Tires: hoosier
2005 Mercedes-Benz CL65 AMG Speedriven: 10.725 @ 128.080
V12Godspeed, Engine: V12, Turbos: stock
2006 Mercedes-Benz CL65 AMG VRP: 10.730 @ 130.860
Marko, Engine: stock, Turbos: stock Tires: 315/30/18
2006 Mercedes-Benz CL65 AMG VRP: 10.760 @ 129.280
2005 Mercedes-Benz CL65 AMG : 10.790 @ 127.320
RaceHorse, Engine: stock, Supercharger: n/a Turbos: stock Tires: 265/40/18 Mickey Thompson
2006 Mercedes-Benz CL65 AMG VRP: 10.825 @ 129.790
1962 Chevrolet Bel Air : 10.920 @ 121.820
Travis Horton, Engine: Real 409,
2006 Mercedes-Benz CL65 AMG : 10.930 @ 128.040
SGC, Engine: stock, Turbos: stock Tires: M/T Drag Radials
2006 Mercedes-Benz CL65 AMG VRP: 10.970 @ 129.000
2006 Mercedes-Benz CL65 AMG RENNtech: 10.980 @ 127.070
SGC, Engine: stock, Supercharger: n/a Turbos: stock Tires: Drag radials 265 40 18