This item has been shown 107 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
2 x H11 Xenon Conversion Light Bulbs only 10000K 35W- High Beam
Click an Image to Enlarge
Cool Blue (10000K Color Temperature)Quantity
2pcs Bulbs ***Bulbs and Wire Only, not included Ballast***Spec & Features
- 35W H11 HID
- More Visibility When Driving at Night
- 10000K Color Temperature
- Easy Installation(Plug In & Replace AfterMarket HID Light Bulbs with AMP Connector)
- No Need to Modify
You can click here to find the right bulb for your vehicle.
Shipping and Handling
- We ship items by Air Mail.
Please also allow a 1 business day for our local handling after your.
CountryApprox. Delivery time
5-10 working days
Canada / United Kingdom / Australia/ Japan
7-10 working days
Brazil / South America/Russian Federation
10-18 working daysItaly / France / Spain / Germany/ Eastern Europe
10-18 working days
- If the item was purchased on a SAT or SUN, the item will be shipped on a MON. If the item was purchased on a holiday, the item will be shipped on the next business day.
- We will mark as gift when shipping it out.
- We accept only PayPal payment.（If you don’t have a paypal account, you can refer to www.paypal.com to have one in a few steps.）
Refund and Return
- We offer a 30 day money back guarantee for items not as described.
- Buyer pays return shipping.
- For any exchange or refund, the product must be in its original condition: packaging, and all other accessories.
- We really need the positive response and five stars from you. We are committed to your satisfaction after your purchase. If for any reasons you are not satisfied with your purchase in any way, please do give us an opportunity to try and make it right before leaving us a negative response.
If you have any question please contact us.
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1972 DeTomaso Pantera SEDAN: 8.712 @ 149.590
Greg brown, Engine: 350 chev, Supercharger: none Turbos: none Tires: Hoosier-rear, goodyear-front
2003 Ferrari Enzo : 10.800 @ 135.000
2003 Ferrari Enzo : 11.000 @ 133.900
2004 Ferrari Enzo : 11.200 @ 136.000
2007 Pontiac G6 GTP: 14.350 @ 96.960
Nathan Meyers, Engine: 3.6L VVT, Supercharger: N/A Turbos: N/A Tires: Stock GY Eagle LS-2
2006 Pontiac G6 GTP: 14.670 @ 95.650
2006 Pontiac G6 GTP (6 speed): 14.938 @ 93.000
Kyle Monahan, Engine: 3.9L V6,
2007 Pontiac G6 GTP Convertible: 15.710 @ 89.020
NA, Engine: V6 Iron Block Aluminum Heads,
2005 Pontiac G6 GT: 15.840 @ 86.190
Randy, Engine: 3.5,
2007 Pontiac G6 V6: 15.850 @ 89.620
2007 Pontiac G6 V6: 15.890 @ 89.500
Dustin, Engine: 3.5L V6, Tires: Firehawk GT
2007 Pontiac G6 convertible: 16.340 @ 85.800
2007 Pontiac G6 GT: 16.530 @ 89.750
2005 Pontiac G6 v6: 16.629 @ 85.970
Kenneth Shearer, Engine: 3.6,
2006 Pontiac G6 4cyl ECOTECH: 16.954 @ 82.000
2006 Pontiac G6 GT: 17.083 @ 78.915