This item has been shown 62 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
2 x H11 Xenon Conversion Light Bulbs only 10000K 35W- High Beam
Click an Image to Enlarge
Cool Blue (10000K Color Temperature)Quantity
2pcs Bulbs ***Bulbs and Wire Only, not included Ballast***Spec & Features
- 35W H11 HID
- More Visibility When Driving at Night
- 10000K Color Temperature
- Easy Installation(Plug In & Replace AfterMarket HID Light Bulbs with AMP Connector)
- No Need to Modify
You can click here to find the right bulb for your vehicle.
Shipping and Handling
- We ship items by Air Mail.
Please also allow a 1 business day for our local handling after your.
CountryApprox. Delivery time
5-10 working days
Canada / United Kingdom / Australia/ Japan
7-10 working days
Brazil / South America/Russian Federation
10-18 working daysItaly / France / Spain / Germany/ Eastern Europe
10-18 working days
- If the item was purchased on a SAT or SUN, the item will be shipped on a MON. If the item was purchased on a holiday, the item will be shipped on the next business day.
- We will mark as gift when shipping it out.
- We accept only PayPal payment.（If you don’t have a paypal account, you can refer to www.paypal.com to have one in a few steps.）
Refund and Return
- We offer a 30 day money back guarantee for items not as described.
- Buyer pays return shipping.
- For any exchange or refund, the product must be in its original condition: packaging, and all other accessories.
- We really need the positive response and five stars from you. We are committed to your satisfaction after your purchase. If for any reasons you are not satisfied with your purchase in any way, please do give us an opportunity to try and make it right before leaving us a negative response.
If you have any question please contact us.
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
2011 Audi R8 V10 Coupe: 10.945 @ 131.770
Dads R8, Engine: Stock, Tires: Hoosier R6
2014 Audi R8 V10 Plus: 11.180 @ 122.900
SCD, Engine: 5.2L V10: 550HP,
2010 Audi R8 5.2 v10 Eurocharged tuned: 11.360 @ 125.250
mo, Engine: v10 5.2, Tires: Toyo r888
2012 Audi R8 GT: 11.510 @ 125.110
NA, Engine: 5.2L V10: 560HP,
2010 Audi R8 Coupe: 11.650 @ 121.900
2010 Audi R8 V10 5.2 FSI: 11.710 @ 122.230
NA, Engine: V10: 525HP, Tires: Pirelli PZero
2010 Audi R8 5.2 FSI: 11.810 @ 121.020
NA, Engine: V10 525HP,
2001 Audi A6 2.7TT SSP Tuned: 11.830 @ 119.030
Nick, Turbos: K04
2011 Audi R8 V10: 11.876 @ 125.220
2010 Audi R8 5.2 FSI V10: 11.881 @ 120.650
Robert, Engine: v10: 525HP,
2011 Audi R8 V10 Coupe APR Tune, Milltek Exhaust: 11.883 @ 122.130
2010 Audi R8 V10 FSI: 11.894 @ 121.570
RAFAL, Engine: 5.2 L,
2009 Audi R8 4.2 VF Engineering Supercharger: 12.397 @ 116.540
Marcus F, Engine: 4.2L V8, Supercharger: VF Engineering
2010 Audi R8 V10 5.2 FSI: 12.437 @ 117.470
Robert, Engine: V10: 525HP,
2004 Ferrari Challenge Stradale : 12.530 @ 114.140
2008 Audi R8 : 12.601 @ 113.020
NA, Engine: DOHC V8, Tires: Pirelli P Zero
2007 Audi R8 : 12.610 @ 111.510
2010 Audi R8 4.2 V8: 12.610 @ 113.050
CD, Engine: V8: 420HP,
2011 Audi R8 V10 Spyder: 12.620 @ 115.400
SGC, Engine: V10: 525HP,
2009 Audi A6 Prestige: 12.630 @ 108.730
Ken, Engine: 3.0TFSI, Supercharger: Stock