This item has been shown 112 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
2 x H11 Xenon Conversion Light Bulbs only 10000K 35W- High Beam
Click an Image to Enlarge
Cool Blue (10000K Color Temperature)Quantity
2pcs Bulbs ***Bulbs and Wire Only, not included Ballast***Spec & Features
- 35W H11 HID
- More Visibility When Driving at Night
- 10000K Color Temperature
- Easy Installation(Plug In & Replace AfterMarket HID Light Bulbs with AMP Connector)
- No Need to Modify
You can click here to find the right bulb for your vehicle.
Shipping and Handling
- We ship items by Air Mail.
Please also allow a 1 business day for our local handling after your.
CountryApprox. Delivery time
5-10 working days
Canada / United Kingdom / Australia/ Japan
7-10 working days
Brazil / South America/Russian Federation
10-18 working daysItaly / France / Spain / Germany/ Eastern Europe
10-18 working days
- If the item was purchased on a SAT or SUN, the item will be shipped on a MON. If the item was purchased on a holiday, the item will be shipped on the next business day.
- We will mark as gift when shipping it out.
- We accept only PayPal payment.（If you don’t have a paypal account, you can refer to www.paypal.com to have one in a few steps.）
Refund and Return
- We offer a 30 day money back guarantee for items not as described.
- Buyer pays return shipping.
- For any exchange or refund, the product must be in its original condition: packaging, and all other accessories.
- We really need the positive response and five stars from you. We are committed to your satisfaction after your purchase. If for any reasons you are not satisfied with your purchase in any way, please do give us an opportunity to try and make it right before leaving us a negative response.
If you have any question please contact us.
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1997 Ford Explorer XLT 2WD: 13.395 @ 102.780
Patrick P, Engine: 5.0L 302 C.I., Tires: 255/50/17
2003 Ford Explorer XLT Kenne Bell Supercharger: 13.630 @ 98.930
rocket5979, Engine: Stock SOHC 4.6 V8, Supercharger: Kenne Bell 2.2 Tires: Goodyear Eagle GTII 275/45/R20
1998 Ford Explorer SVT / Eddie Bauer: 13.945 @ 99.940
danny harrison, Engine: 4.0 SOHC, Supercharger: eaton / xcharger Turbos: n/a Tires: goodyear eagle
2014 Ford Explorer SPORT: 14.500 @ 95.000
1995 Ford Explorer XLT: 14.600 @ 96.800
Jeremy Realmuto, Engine: 4.0l V6, Tires: Kumho
2005 GMC Canyon LS: 14.798 @ 89.710
Jason Powers, Engine: 3.5 I5,
1996 Ford Explorer Sport R: 14.860 @ 98.110
D Myers, Engine: 4.0, 0 0 Tires: Toyo 275/50R17
2004 Mercedes-Benz E320 CDI: 14.900 @ 93.000
2013 Ford Explorer Sport EcoBoost: 14.960 @ 93.670
HooperWest, Engine: 3.5L V6 Twin Turbo: 365HP,
2005 Mercedes-Benz E320 CDI: 15.053 @ 92.370
Sam S., Engine: 3.2L I-6 4-valves CDI turbo diesel, Turbos: 1 Tires: Michelin MXM4 245/45R17
2007 Mercedes-Benz E320 Bluetec: 15.110 @ 92.030
NA, Tires: Michelin Energy MXV4 Plus
2005 Mercedes-Benz E320 CDI: 15.300 @ 91.010
2008 GMC Canyon Ext Cab: 15.320 @ 89.000
Brian B, Engine: 3.7L,
2004 GMC Canyon SLE 3.5l Inline5: 15.670 @ 87.000
Jeff Connolly, Engine: 3.5l Inline 5,
2007 Lexus GX470 : 15.710 @ 88.020
2005 GMC Canyon ls: 15.800 @ 91.000
Jason Powers, Engine: 3.5 I5,
2002 Ford Explorer Eddie Bauer 4x4 V8: 15.893 @ 82.630
Dan Fellows, Engine: 4.6 Liter SOHC V8,
1998 Ford Explorer Sport: 15.914 @ 86.280
Jon R., Engine: 4.0 SOHC v6,
1995 Ford Explorer XLT: 16.000 @ 94.530
jeremy s, Engine: 4.0L, Tires: 235 15
2011 Ford Explorer Limited 4WD: 16.010 @ 89.020
NA, Engine: V6: 290 HP,