This item has been shown 78 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
2 x H11 Xenon Conversion Light Bulbs only 10000K 35W- High Beam
Click an Image to Enlarge
Cool Blue (10000K Color Temperature)Quantity
2pcs Bulbs ***Bulbs and Wire Only, not included Ballast***Spec & Features
- 35W H11 HID
- More Visibility When Driving at Night
- 10000K Color Temperature
- Easy Installation(Plug In & Replace AfterMarket HID Light Bulbs with AMP Connector)
- No Need to Modify
You can click here to find the right bulb for your vehicle.
Shipping and Handling
- We ship items by Air Mail.
Please also allow a 1 business day for our local handling after your.
CountryApprox. Delivery time
5-10 working days
Canada / United Kingdom / Australia/ Japan
7-10 working days
Brazil / South America/Russian Federation
10-18 working daysItaly / France / Spain / Germany/ Eastern Europe
10-18 working days
- If the item was purchased on a SAT or SUN, the item will be shipped on a MON. If the item was purchased on a holiday, the item will be shipped on the next business day.
- We will mark as gift when shipping it out.
- We accept only PayPal payment.（If you don’t have a paypal account, you can refer to www.paypal.com to have one in a few steps.）
Refund and Return
- We offer a 30 day money back guarantee for items not as described.
- Buyer pays return shipping.
- For any exchange or refund, the product must be in its original condition: packaging, and all other accessories.
- We really need the positive response and five stars from you. We are committed to your satisfaction after your purchase. If for any reasons you are not satisfied with your purchase in any way, please do give us an opportunity to try and make it right before leaving us a negative response.
If you have any question please contact us.
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
2011 Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG PP-Performance: 11.444 @ 125.850
Ghanem Al Dhaheri,
2011 Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG : 11.610 @ 126.050
NA, Engine: V8: 563HP,
2011 Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG : 11.610 @ 125.030
NA, Engine: V8: 563hp, Tires: Continental ContiSportContact 5P
2012 Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG Roadster: 11.610 @ 125.330
et, Engine: DOHC 32-valve v-8,
1991 Saturn SL2 Sedan: 11.809 @ 116.488
Jeff Silva, Engine: 1.9L DOHC (LL0), Turbos: T3/T04e Tires: Mickey Thompson ET Drag
2011 Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG : 12.049 @ 121.570
SLS, Engine: 6.3L V8: 563 HP,
1994 Saturn SL2 : 13.100 @ 106.470
Carlos Ramos, Engine: LLO 1.9 DOHC, Turbos: Garret T3TO4B Tires: bf goodridge drag t/a's
1994 Saturn SL2 Nitrous: 13.650 @ 102.100
Bill Eppes, Engine: 1.9 DOHC, Supercharger: None Turbos: None Tires: 205/50/15 BFG Drag Radial
1992 Saturn SL2 : 13.898 @ 95.660
jason yarbrough, Engine: 1.9 DOHC, Tires: 195/55/15
2008 Lexus GS460 : 13.910 @ 103.110
1992 Saturn SL2 : 13.958 @ 95.340
jason yarbrough, Engine: 1.9 DOHC, Tires: m/t slicks on that pass
2008 Lexus GS460 : 14.010 @ 102.030
NA, Engine: V8, Tires: Dunlop SP Sport 5000m DSST
1995 Saturn SL2 : 14.100 @ 99.550
Brian, Engine: 1.9L, Tires: 215/40/17ZR Nitto 450s
1999 Saturn SL2 Turbo: 14.145 @ 101.470
Jackal, Engine: DOHC, Turbos: T3/T04E .50 Trim Tires: Michelin
1998 Saturn SL2 : 14.520 @ 91.460
Green Monstah, Engine: N/A DOHC, Tires: BF goodrich
2001 Saturn SL2 : 14.731 @ 97.170
Wayne Fajkus, Engine: 1.9 DOHC, Tires: 14
1997 Saturn SL2 : 14.769 @ 95.120
Mike Matson, Engine: 1.9 DOHC, Tires: Street tires
1994 Saturn SL2 : 14.802 @ 91.640
Jon McCullough, Engine: 1.9 liter (Stock Internals), Tires: 205/50/15 Avid H4's (crappy)
1992 Saturn SL2 twin cam: 14.840 @ 96.650
Will Jackson, Engine: 1.9 dohc, Tires: 205/40/17 kumho(205/50 15 shaved bf goodrich for r
1991 Saturn SL2 : 14.870 @ 102.546
Jer Scantlan, Engine: 1.9L DOHC, Supercharger: n\a Turbos: n\a Tires: Falken Ziex Ze-512 205/60R15