This item has been shown 11 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
Fruit Ridge Automotive
1 PAIR Gabriel Gas Shocks Ford Maverick Mustang Comet 82127 - FRONT
(Click to Enlarge)
(Click to Enlarge)
This is a pair of new Gabriel #82127 FRONT Red Ryder Gas shock absorbers in the original packaging. See the Application Chart below for the models and suspensions that these will fit. Features include:
- High technology at an economical price for domestic and import cars
- Nitrogen gas charge for a responsive ride
- Nine stage, high-efficiency valving for excellent control and handling
- Application tuned for your car
These shocks are covered by our Fit Guarantee. They are New Old Stock and are returnable for any reason.
Need help? e-mail us your year, make, and model information; we will send you links to the proper parts in our store.
Don't forget to let us know 2WD or 4WD if you have truck.
International Customers: Please note that we are only able to ship these items to Canada internationally - we cannot ship them to any other country outside of the U.S. Canadian customers should contact us to obtain a shipping quote and be put on our approved buyer list prior to offerding.
(48 Contiguous States)
Application Chart for Gabriel #82127 FRONT Shocks
You Are offerding On One Pair
MAKE MODEL QUALIFIER YEAR FORD MAVERICK All 1969 - 1977 FORD MUSTANG All 1967 - 1970 MERCURY COMET All 1971 - 1977 MERCURY COUGAR All 1967 - 1970
Payments & Checkout
- Checkout & Combined Shipments: All customers must use the checkout system for fast shipment. This sends orders directly to our shipping room with no waiting for someone to manually enter them. You should checkout AFTER you are all done shopping to take advantage of combined shipping savings. All of your items need to be in one shopping cart and paid with one payment so that we know to ship them together and you get the resultant savings.
- NY & PA Sales Tax: New York and Pennsylvania residents must pay applicable sales tax. Please note that shipping is taxable in both states. (more on sales tax, tax exemption forms, etc....)
- Order Changes: We will be happy to help you add to or change your order before you have made payment. Unfortunately, we are not able to add to or change your order after it has been paid.
- Shipping Times: Most orders ship one business day after cleared payment.
(more on shipping times....)
- Carriers: We ship UPS and Fedex Ground to the 48 contiguous United States; items under 2 pounds may be shipped USPS at our option.
- HI, AK, PR, APO/FPO and US Protectorates: orders will be shipped US Postal Service.(more....)
- Canadian Shipments: Will be sent UPS using our non-resident importer status. E-mail us for a shipping quote. (more information on Canadian shipments -please read.....)
- International Shipments (including Canada): will be shipped US Postal Service. We will not falsify customs documents. Please note that is you choose First Class Mail as you shipping option that delivery can take up to 6 weeks depending on customs and that tracking is not available. If you need faster delivery and tracking please choose Priority Mail shipping.(more information on international shipments...)
- Local Pickup and Hours of Operation: Please e-mail us to arrange for pickups (more info.....)
Fit Guarantee & Return Policy:
- We guarantee parts to fit the vehicles shown in the application chart above, subject to the qualifying information. If not we will replace/refund at our option. Replacement covers ground shipping only. It is very important to pay attention to exceptions and model information in the Application Notes of those charts. (more....)
- We make best efforts to assure that our application information is up to date; however, there can be errors. Be sure to check your parts before starting work on your vehicle. If you are having someone else do the installation, ask them to check your parts before starting work.
- All items are guaranteed to be as described and in good working order unless stated otherwise in the description. If not we will refund/replace at our option. (more on our guarantee and return policy.....)
New Old Stock:
- Merchandise referred to as "New Old Stock" is unused in its original packaging and is usually obtained in distributor buyouts. Since these items have been in the retail chain they may have differing amounts of wear to the packaging and some may have been opened. We will inspect contents to be sure you are receiving a complete product. In the event that your item is incomplete or defective, we will send a free replacement or refund including return shipping. (more....)
- We are liquidators; we are not dealers or distributors of the items that we sell; We can make no guarantee that warranties on these items will be honored by the manufacturer; however, you can always rely on our 30-day money back guarantee.
response & Contact Information:
response: we will automatically reciprocate your response comments. We will be happy to initiate the process if you would prefer; just let us know when you have received your item in satisfactory condition and we will enter positive response for you. In the event that you decide to return something we will post response after the product is returned in good condition.
- Contact Information: Please contact us through 's contact seller link to ask questions or to arrange returns. We respond to all e-mails. We have a full return policy so there is no reason for us to avoid your e-mails if you are having a problem.
If you have not heard back from us be sure to check your junk e-mail folder. (more on contact information including addresses.....)
Conditions of sale:
Seller assumes no responsibility for damage or actions resulting from the use or misuse of items sold. Our warranty is limited to the purchase price of the item and does not cover incidental or consequential costs. We are not able or qualified to make assessments of safety or applicability for a particular use of the items that we sell. It is the responsibility of the buyer to determine applicability and safety of each item to his/her particular use. All items are returnable for a refund after inspection by the buyer unless stated otherwise - subject to our money back guarantee policy above. By placing a offer you are acknowledging and agreeing to these terms and those set forth above.
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1969 Ford Mustang : 6.860 @ 204.000
Bill Sexton, Engine: 712ci Pontiac built by Sonny Leonard,
1969 Ford Mustang : 7.170 @ 177.000
CARL EPPLE, Engine: 572CI SVO 460, Tires: 33X10.5W MICKY THOMP
1969 Ford Mustang Mach 1: 7.670 @ 178.210
Phil Manquen - Walt Drakeford, Engine: 602 CI, Tires: 10.5
1987 Ford Mustang Turbo: 7.816 @ 180.800
Brad, Engine: 347CI, Turbos: Precision 98.5mm Tires: 28 x 10.5 MTs
1995 Ford Mustang Cobra: 7.889 @ 197.360
Jim Mills, Engine: 427 Windsor, Turbos: Twin GT47-88 Tires: M/T 325/50/15 Radials
2007 Ford Mustang Super GT500 Twin Turbo: 7.890 @ 175.220
EV, Engine: Built 5.4L Aluminum Engine, Turbos: Twin 67mm Precision Turbos
1989 Ford Mustang LX Hatchback 10.5 tire: 8.000 @ 170.000
Marshall Hancock, Engine: 572 ci, Supercharger: n/a Turbos: n/a Tires: M/T
1986 Ford Mustang THE STAMPEEDE BANDIT: 8.013 @ 170.033
Larry Gotreaux, Engine: BBF-ELIMINATOR-460-605ci, by Tims Engines, Denham Springs,, Supercharger: N/A Turbos: N/A Tires: 27x15 GY & 33.5x17x15W-GY-D1
1989 Ford Mustang lx: 8.150 @ 167.000
jorge fretts, Engine: 598, Tires: 33x10.5w
1993 Ford Mustang LX: 8.390 @ 167.870
Lee Howie, Engine: Bennett, Turbos: 1 Precision PT90 Tires: DOT
1987 Ford Mustang coupe: 8.400 @ 162.370
Todd, Engine: 385ci,
1989 Ford Mustang coupe: 8.420 @ 167.000
Ryan Ellington, Engine: sbc 434, Tires: mt 275/60/15 drag radial
1991 Ford Mustang GT: 8.520 @ 172.700
PRO LARRY, Engine: 351W, Supercharger: NA Turbos: NA Tires: NA
1990 Ford Mustang GT: 8.527 @ 172.300
PRO LARRY AND BRANDON G.T, Engine: 351W, Tires: 10.5 SLICK'S
1993 Ford Mustang Cobra 363 Nitrous: 8.541 @ 152.870
CJ Williams, Engine: 363,
2006 Ford Mustang GT: 8.579 @ 158.780
Paul Fercho, Engine: 572 CID big block ford, Supercharger: none Turbos: none Tires: M/T 29.5X10.5WX15 Slicks
1985 Ford Mustang lx: 8.600 @ 159.000
mike pritchard, Engine: 537ci, Tires: 30x13.50 et streets
1990 Ford Mustang LX Coupe: 8.780 @ 154.000
Clint Lynch, Engine: 418 windsor, Tires: 28x10.5
1991 Ford Mustang Turbo: 8.800 @ 161.000
Mike, Engine: 306CI, Turbos: Air Research 91mm Tires: 28X13.5X15 ET STREETS.
1985 Ford Mustang GT coupe: 8.860 @ 154.000
James Cudse, Engine: 358 W, Supercharger: Paxton Novi 2000 Tires: skinnies, Hoosier 14.5x28