This item has been shown 5 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
OE REPLACEMENT REAR BUMPER FACE BAR
- Brand New In Box
- OE Style Replacement Part
- Rear Bumper Face Bar
- Direct Replacement To Your Vehicle And Only Costs 25% Of Dealer's Price
- The Quality And Fitment Is Same As OE Parts, It Meets Or Exceeds OE Specifications
- Replace The Old Or Broken Bumper To Restore Your Vehicles For A Brand New Look Again
THIS PART FITS THE FOLLOWING VEHICLES:
1500 | 2500 SERIES PICKUP TRUCK
2010-2012 DODGE RAM 2500 | 3500 SERIES PICKUP TRUCK
**WITHOUT DUAL EXHAUST SYSTEM ; WITH PARKING SENSOR HOLES**PRIMERED BLACK STEEL
WITHOUT MOUNTING HARDWARE & BRACKETS
- REPLACE FACTORY PART NUMBER: CH1102368
Not sure is this right part for your car? please email us the Year, Make and Model to confirm will this fit your car or not !!
Payment and Shipping
We accept: PayPal, Visa And MasterCard Only
We charge sales tax on total prices to all shipments to California
No tax for non-California buyers
For shipping fee to International, please email us for the fees via message
NO P.O. Box, Military Mail Box, APO's or FPO's
Local Pickup is not Available
Shipping & Handling Fees:
Lower 48 States
AK, HI, VI, GU, and PR
DO NOT SHIP / OVERSIZE
*WE DO NOT SHIP THIS ITEM TO:
ALASKA, HAWAII, PUERTO RICO, VIRGIN ISLANDSANDGUAM
**Please Note That This Product is An Oversize Item Which It May Take Up To 7 To 10 Business Day To Delivered
We are not responsible for any delay if buyer provide incorrect shipping information or incorrect shipping rates.
Terms & Policies
- Payment must received within 7 days after the sale ended.
- Please offer responsibly! Non-Paying buyer notice will be sent to if we don't receive the payment within 15 days and after 30 days we will file Non paid Strike
- All orders received after 12PM Pacific time or on Holidays and Weekends will be considered orders for the following business day (We do not ship on Holidays & Weekends). Most items are shipped using ground shipment. Please allow 2-3 Business days for us to processing your order, 2-8 business days for all standard ground shipments for arrival.
- When the shipment(s) is/are Refused or undeliverable, customer will be responsible for the second time S&H, if refuse to pay, there will be 20% restocking fee charge.
- Address change after the package is sent out will require buyer to pay for the address change fee which is require from most shipping service provider.
- Please note that Weekends and Holidays does not consider as a regular business day.
- We charge sales tax on total prices to all shipments to California.
- Unless otherwise stated on the invoice. Stated prices do not include any customs, duties, federal, state, local, brokerage or other taxes.
- Please contact us via message or by phone 1-800-997-5360.
- A 60-days limited warranty provided by the manufacturer applies to all items
Return & Exchange
- All damaged packages must be reported to Car Parts Outlet immediately.
- Please acquire a RMA number from us before returning any products.
- If you need a replacement set promptly, deposit might needed. Full deposit will be refunded upon claim approved by freight carrier.
- No claims whatsoever will be accepted if the damage was caused by customer's abuse, negligence, or incorporated installation.
- No claims will be accepted if reported after 7 days from the date package received. After claim authorized. the package will subject to submission to the freight carrier for inspection and approval for repair or replacement of merchandise. However, after they inspected the shipment and found that there was no visible damage to the outer carton or its contents, customer will be responsible for all shipping and handling fee. A copy of the damage inspection report is available upon request.
- Please return the completed claim form by fax to: 1-877-809-5529
- Please email the digital pictures of the damage item.
Bumpers & Bumper Covers
Cooling System & Radiator
Doors & Door Handles
Grilles & Header Panels
Spoilers & Wings
Wheels & Hubcaps
Windshield & Wiper Arms
All products from Car Parts Outlet is Satisfaction Guaranteed. We guarantee our product arrives to you in perfect condition and that it fits on to the specified vehicle. Please make sure that the part you ordered is satisfactory before cutting, painting, altering or final installation. Altered items and custom orders are not refundable or returnable. Please inspect the parts immediately after receiving your order. Feel free to contact us in the case of a refund or exchange. Thank You.
Our facility at La Puente, CA
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1988 Chevrolet Cavalier Z24: 8.683 @ 156.310
John Songer Jr, Engine: 3.8L Buick GNX Block W/4.3L Crank, Turbos: Twin Turbonetics T-76 Ceramic Ball-bearing, .96 A/R Tires: Nitto 555R
1994 Chevrolet Cavalier Z-24: 8.987 @ 149.320
Kenny Snopps, Engine: 434 SBC, Tires: Goodyear
1995 Chevrolet Cavalier Z24: 11.000 @ 122.000
RJ JEKA, Engine: Olds 2.3L Mod, Supercharger: n/a Turbos: n/a Tires: Hoosier 8
1988 Chevrolet Cavalier Z24: 11.000 @ 119.250
Buck Thompson, Engine: 406,
1988 Chevrolet Cavalier Z24: 11.490 @ 117.520
Buck Thompson, Engine: 406,
2010 BMW X6 M PP Performance Tune: 11.849 @ 116.190
2004 Chevrolet Cavalier Base: 12.463 @ 115.660
Travis Traub, Engine: 2.2 Ecotec, Turbos: Hahn 16G Tires: Nitto 555R Drag Radials
2004 Chevrolet Cavalier : 12.536 @ 104.430
Ryne Hoover, Engine: 2.2L Turbocharged Ecotec, Turbos: Super 20G Tires: BFG Drag Radials Front/Falken ZE512 Rear
2004 Chevrolet Cavalier : 12.676 @ 113.430
Vincent Morris, Engine: Bored 2.2 Eco, Turbos: Garrett T3/T4 57 Trim, Stage 3, .63 a/r Tires: Hoosier QuickTime Pro's
2010 BMW X6 M : 12.810 @ 110.020
NA, Engine: V8 Twin Turbo: 555HP, Tires: Bridgestone Dueler H/P Sport
2004 Chevrolet Cavalier Turbo: 12.831 @ 110.190
Ryne Hoover, Engine: 2.2L Turbocharged Ecotec, Turbos: Super 16G TD04-16G-10CM2 Tires: BFG Drag Radials Front/Falken ZE512 Rear
2002 Chevrolet Cavalier Z24: 12.876 @ 110.470
Brian, Engine: Hybrid cams, UR Pulley, Turbos: Garret T3/04e --- .60 a/r compressor housing with a 60 trim compressor wheel, and a .63 a/r turbine housing with a stage 3 wheel Tires: Street Tires
2000 Chevrolet Cavalier z22: 12.906 @ 106.630
Éric Fortin, Engine: swap 2.2 ecotec, Supercharger: M62 Tires: M/T 24.5x8x15
2002 BMW Z3 3.2l M: 12.940 @ 110.600
Dee, Engine: MS54,
2000 Chevrolet Cavalier z24: 12.960 @ 106.000
Carl, Engine: 2.4l twincam Ld9, Tires: 24.5x8x15 MT Drag
1999 Chevrolet Cavalier z24: 13.077 @ 109.160
David Ingram, Engine: 2.4L, Turbos: GT3071R Tires: n/a
1998 Chevrolet Cavalier Z24 Turbo: 13.151 @ 110.780
Jeremy Harrington, Engine: 2.4L LD9, Supercharger: none Turbos: T3/TO4E 57 trim .63 a/r turbine Tires: 235/40/17 BFG KDW2
2005 Chevrolet Cavalier base turbo: 13.161 @ 115.090
Michael Barr, Engine: 2.2L, Turbos: Precision 62/62
1999 Chevrolet Cavalier Z24 Nitrous: 13.303 @ 103.570
Jarrett Beier, Engine: 2.4 Liter twin cam, one step colder plugs, Tires: BFG drag radials
1994 Chevrolet Cavalier z24 Turbo: 13.332 @ 108.870
Mike, Engine: 3400 v-6, Turbos: t3/t4 60 trim Tires: 205/60r15 futura's