This item has been shown 474 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
SEARCH OUR store
- Order by Noon EST and this part ships today!
- Always Free Shipping with your AM-AutoParts orders.
- Lowest price on brand new, in-the-box auto parts.
Taillight Taillamp Rear Brake Light Passenger Side Right RH for 09-12 Traverse
- Fits RH (Passenger Side) OUTER
- Replaces dealer part number: 15912686
- Includes lens & housing
- Direct replacement
- Built to strict quality control standards
- 2009-12 Chevy Traverse Outer Tail Light Passenger Side
Unless otherwise noted, our lights do not include bulbs, though occasionally lighting manufacturers do include bulbs in the lights. If you happen to receive a lighting product (Headlight, Tail light, parking light, fog light etc.) that comes with the bulbs, the bulbs are not covered under our warranty. Our warranty applies only to the light assembly.
10 Year Warranty
Effective June 23, 2014: This item is backed by a manufacturer's 10 Year Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will replace the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser.
If you have a question about a part you should contact us before buying. We're staffed from 7:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST Monday through Friday and usually reply within hours. All items are continually re-listed. If we are unable to answer your question before the current listing ends, another sale will be available.
AM Autoparts is proud to offer you the best price and fastest service for all your aftermarket parts needs. In order to keep our prices low, we have the following purchasing policies:
Shipping and Billing:
- We only accept payment from, and ship to, Confirmed PayPal addresses.
- We ship to the continental 48 states; we do not ship to Alaska, Hawaii, Guam, The Virgin Islands, or Puerto Rico.
- We are unable to accept payments from, or ship to, international addresses including Canada.
- We ship 98% of packages the same day if ordered before 12:00 PM EST.
- AM Autoparts is happy to warranty our parts for 60 days after purchase. Parts must be in new, salable condition. AM Autoparts reserves the right to assess a 15% restocking fee.
- We only warranty cost of parts. Any installation or other fees are non-refundable.
- If a part arrives damaged, or is defective, it is our responsibility to take care of it but it must be reported to us immediately.
Payment: Immediate Payment via PayPal. Please purchase and pay for the item through the sale, and do not manually send us a PayPal payment.
We're here for you!
We are proud to offer quality service and we want your transaction to go perfectly. Take advantage of our customer service representatives who are here to help you; contact us on . Thank you for your interest and we hope to do business with you!
Business hours: 7:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST Monday through Friday
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1988 Harley-Davidson Sportster : 9.454 @ 142.400
Stefan Graff, Engine: M-Tek 1570cc / 96 ci, Supercharger: no Turbos: no Tires: M/T MCR street threaded
1992 Harley-Davidson Sportster AHDRA Hot Street: 9.556 @ 135.360
Bruce Croneberger III, Engine: 79ci, Tires: Mickey Thompson MCR2
1997 Harley-Davidson Sportster : 9.940 @ 132.220
1997 Harley-Davidson Sportster XL1200 (converted from 883): 9.988 @ 127.340
Mike Fitzgerald, Engine: 1997 Sportster w/ Zippers Hammer Kit, Supercharger: no Turbos: no Tires: MT 7
1992 Harley-Davidson Sportster : 10.167 @ 134.460
John WEISZ, Engine: 87 c.u. in, Tires: Avon
1980 Harley-Davidson Sportster xlch: 10.183 @ 126.080
john m valente, Engine: harley 86 cubic in., Tires: good year- rear 5.5 on a 5in .rim
1994 Harley-Davidson Sportster 883 Hugger: 10.588 @ 127.000
Aaron Goble, Engine: 88ci, Tires: 5.5 Mickey Slick
2005 Harley-Davidson Sportster 1200 Custom: 10.965 @ 122.325
Joel Mejias, Engine: Zipper 79 inch kit, Supercharger: n/a Turbos: n/a Tires: Dunlop
1995 Harley-Davidson Sportster 1200: 11.539 @ 0.000
cane gilberto, Engine: HD 883 to 1200 / 74, Supercharger: no Turbos: no
1998 Harley-Davidson Sportster XL: 11.620 @ 122.000
Tyler Anderson, Engine: 883 Bored and Stroked to a 1370,
2002 Harley-Davidson Sportster : 11.824 @ 109.210
Ty Stratford, Engine: 1202cc, Tires: m&h
2007 Cadillac Escalade Twin Turbo: 11.900 @ 117.600
Doug, Engine: 6.2, Turbos: Precision Ball Bearing 6262s Tires: Stock
2006 Harley-Davidson Sportster XL : 12.115 @ 112.060
Justin Rhodes, Engine: 1250, Tires: M880
2010 Harley-Davidson Sportster 48: 12.276 @ 109.260
Twin Motorcycles, Engine: 1200, Supercharger: no Turbos: no Tires: stock
2006 Harley-Davidson Sportster XL1200R: 12.570 @ 106.240
Mike Sanchez, Engine: 1200, Tires: AVON AZARO 150/80r16 @ 25 PSI
2003 Cadillac Escalade : 12.880 @ 107.100
Rick LeBlanc, Engine: 6.0L, Turbos: Detroit Speedworks GM Truck Turbo Kit Tires: BFG G-Force T/A KDW
1989 Harley-Davidson Sportster 883-1200: 13.022 @ 97.130
2011 Harley-Davidson Sportster XL883n: 13.029 @ 102.320
Andrew Popovic, Engine: Stock 883,
2006 Harley-Davidson Sportster XL 1200C: 13.050 @ 99.060
Nicholas Capron, Engine: 1200cc, 0 0 Tires: Stock
1996 Harley-Davidson Sportster hugger 883/xb12 conversion: 13.096 @ 104.000
Kevin Gill, Engine: 2004 buell xb12 heads jugs n pistons, Tires: 140 90 16 rear 100 90 19 front