This item has been shown 1515 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
- Direct Add-on Front Bumper Side Vent Cover for following models:
- 2008-2011 Mercedes-Benz C63 AMG Models Only!
- Goes Over the Original Bumper Air Side Vent Opening.
- Dimension : 19.5cm X 25cm
- One Pair of 100% Real Carbon Fiber Front Bumper Side Vent Covers
- Including Both Left and Right Side
- *No installation Tool & No instruction is Included, Professional Installation is Recommended*
- 100% Black Real Carbon Fiber Material
- Super light Weight and Durable.
- UV-Protective Clear Coated: Fade & Rush Resistant.
- No Drilling And Cutting Required
- Easy Installation & OEM Perfect Fitment.
- Quality 3K Weaven Carbon Fiber Cover with Hard UV-Protected Coating.
- Unique & Special Design.
- Improves Appearance and AeroDynamic All at Once.
- Will Dramatically Improve The Sporty Appearance For Your C63.
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed! Please Purchase from us
We Only Accept Payments by PayPal with Confirmed Address.
Payment should be made within 3 days after sale closed.
Item will be shipped out on the same day of payment received!
Buyers from: USA
(Including PR,HI,AK,GU and APO address)
Canda Other international Cost: FREE $30 $40
USPS First Class With Tracking#
USPS First Class Air Mail Service
USPS First Class Air Mail Service
2-4 Business Days 7-12 Days 8-12 Days * We do offer combine shipping discount, please email us for information.
- The shipping is including shipping cost and handling cost.
- For USA buyer, approx. arrival time should be 3-5 business days. For Canada buyer, package usually take 7-12 days to get to you.
- We ship Worldwide, International buyers are Welcome!
- Item will be sent to buyer's Paypal Confirmed Address, please notice that the item will be shipped to the confirmed address.
- Secured packaging: Extra packaging cushion will be added for the safe arrival of the product.
Once buyer offer on the item, buyer agree to the terms below:
- Please make the payment within 2 days after winning the sale.
- Non-payment will lead to unpaid strike file to .
- Buyer pays for the return shipping cost in case for exchange or refund.
- Shipping and Handling charges are non-refundable
- For any returns for replacements, please notify us within 5 days of the delivery of the item. Please make sure you check the item upon receipt.
- Most of the items are After-market Parts, therefore, No installation instruction will be included, professional installation are highly recommended.
- Negative response won't help! if there is any problem occurs, please contact us if you intend to leave negative response.
We will try our best to provide our customers the best customer service. Please feel free to email us through if you have any question regarding our products.Also, if there is any problem, please email us to resolve it before leaving your response. We will get back to you very soon!!
Shipping and Accounting Automation by Teapplix
Click Here. Double your traffic. Get Vendio Gallery - Now FREE!
On Apr-07-14 at 10:45:48 PDT, seller added the following information:
Spending hours revising items one-by-one? Try Vendio Reviser!
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
2001 Acura NSX Drag Car: 7.390 @ 175.000
Adam Saruwatari, Engine: A+L Racing Honda NSX 3.2, Turbos: Twin Tial Sport Tires: Custom built drag slick (33-16-15)
1995 Acura NSX : 10.670 @ 138.220
kyle berrera, Engine: V6 3.2 vtec, Supercharger: jackson racing supercharger Tires: 235-35-18
2000 Acura NSX Type R: 11.517 @ 128.820
Choeb, Engine: 3.2L V6, Supercharger: Vortech Tires: yokohama
1991 Acura NSX : 11.840 @ 126.000
Paul Ryan, Engine: 3.0, Supercharger: Comptech Tires: Dunlop 8000/BFG G Fo
1991 Acura NSX Turbo Factor X FX500: 12.277 @ 117.720
Vega$ NSX, Turbos: Factor X FX500 Turbo Tires: Bridgestone Potenza S0-3 Tires
2008 Nissan SE-R Spec V: 12.278 @ 118.430
Jason White, Engine: qr25de 2.5 (stock bottom end), Turbos: ball bearing 50 trim Tires: mickey thompson et drag 26x10.5x16
1995 Acura NSX : 12.300 @ 116.000
Robert H, Engine: 3.0, Turbos: Bell TT Tires: Street
2003 Acura NSX T-top: 12.900 @ 110.000
NSXmofo, Engine: 3.2L, Tires: Bridgestone S03 225/40/17 and 255/35/18
2001 Acura NSX : 12.900 @ 107.300
NA, Engine: stock,
2000 Cadillac Catera : 13.256 @ 101.290
Tim Pauls, Engine: lq4 6.0, Supercharger: Powerdyne Tires: BFG
1997 Acura NSX NSX-T: 13.300 @ 106.700
2000 Ford Contour SVT: 13.470 @ 102.400
Greg, Engine: Custom Oval Port 3L DOHC Duratec, Tires: 225/50ZR16 Falken
1995 Buick Roadmaster Limited: 13.520 @ 99.330
Cory Magner, Engine: 350 LT1, Tires: 275/50/15 BFG Drag Radial
2006 Nissan SE-R SPEC V: 13.533 @ 105.102
Zachary Mulhern, Engine: 16 valves 2.5L DOHC I4, model QR25DE, Supercharger: none Turbos: none Tires: 225 45Z 17
1996 Ford Contour SE: 13.596 @ 104.750
Nima, Engine: 3L Oval Port, Tires: BFG Drag Radials
1992 Acura NSX : 13.612 @ 103.200
Peter Chou, Engine: Stock,
2002 Acura NSX : 13.810 @ 103.310
Mr. J, Engine: stock 3.2L 290-horse V6, Tires: 255/40ZR-17
1992 Acura NSX : 13.880 @ 103.280
1992 Nissan SE-R T25 Turbo: 13.940 @ 102.160
Adam Davis, Engine: Bluebird SR20DET, Turbos: T25
1991 Acura NSX : 14.001 @ 104.200
Joshy Haha, Tires: Falken RT-615's