This item has been shown 0 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
Mandrel Bends by TruBendz Technology
Get the most HP possible from your exhaust system by increasing the tube
diameter size and using mandrel bent exhaust tubing.Now you can create an exhaust system with a muffler and tip you
choose and use the best exhaust tubing to get the most power. With increased airflow in your exhaust, your motor is able to generate more power. Don't settle for crush bent systems which restrict airflow or high priced systems that don't allow you to design your own exhaust to fit your car best. Average HP gains will start from 8-15HP.
TruBendz Technology is a manufacturer and fabricator of steel products, specializing in hydraulic mandrel bending processes. We utilize equipment ranging from Mig and Tig Welding, to Plasma and Cold Saw Cutting, and Hydraulic Bending. We have hundreds of different jig settings for car and truck parts and bend tubing to match OEM (factory) specifications.
HOW IT WORKS:
- This system is the tubing only portion of the catback exhaust system. It starts AFTER the catalytic converter.
- The system includes ALL hardware needed for the installation, such as: clamps, flanges, gaskets and hangers.
- When needed: All tube expansions and ball/socket connections are pre-formed by us.
THINGS TO CONSIDER:
- Ever wonder why the leading exhaust systems cost over $500? Because your typically paying just for a "name" or the mass production.
- Why does taking your car to a local exhaust shop only cost $250? Because your not getting "mandrel bent" quality exhaust tubing.
- Ever priced out how much just a single muffler costs by itself? Typically, a leading brand name muffler costs less than $100.00
WHY USE OUR TUBING:
- Do the math. Now you can get the exact size tubing your looking for with the muffler you want and the tip style you want.
- Average shop installation rates are less than $100. Or free if you choose to assemble the kit by yourself.
- Total cost of your "custom" dream exhaust is now less than $300-$400. And you used the parts that you wanted.
Our tubing kits have been on the market for over a decade. We are widely known for the products we produce all over the internet. Check out our main website for more information. If you have any questions about this system or how it works, feel free to send us an email.
- This system was designed to use (2) standard 14 inch BODY mufflers. With offset/center connections.
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
2008 Dodge Charger SuperBee: 8.907 @ 159.550
Brent Hughes, Engine: 370ci BES/HHP, Supercharger: Procharger F1D Tires: 295/60/15 DRs
1968 Dodge Charger : 9.110 @ 147.560
1981 Dodge Charger : 9.340 @ 142.000
Pat, Engine: 440, Tires: Goodyear 14x32 (1984)
2007 Dodge Charger SRT8: 9.550 @ 138.880
Dan Plotkin, Engine: PWR 419 Stroker, Tires: M&H 325/50/15
1968 Dodge Charger Hemi: 9.627 @ 139.340
Joe Curry, Engine: 500 ci built Hemi, Tires: MT ET Drags 10.5W
2006 Dodge Charger RT: 9.653 @ 139.390
Sohrab Fakhar, Engine: 5.7 based 392, Supercharger: 2.8H Kenne Bell Tires: M&H
2007 Dodge Charger SRT8 426 S/C: 9.721 @ 146.500
Ahmed Alasiri, Engine: STM built 426 9.1 comp, Supercharger: kenne bell 3.6 Tires: mh racemaster 390/45r17
2008 Dodge Charger SRT8-superbee Nitrous: 10.193 @ 136.050
david mendez, Engine: 426 Hemi,
2006 Dodge Charger SRT8: 10.640 @ 127.630
Mario Roy, Engine: 7.0, Supercharger: yes Turbos: NO Tires: M&H Racemaster 17 x 325
1970 Dodge Charger R/T: 10.898 @ 123.500
Dave Engler, Engine: 440 - 500 CI, Tires: 29.5 x 10.5
1968 Dodge Charger R/T: 11.010 @ 122.380
Jim DuFrain, Engine: 493, Supercharger: none Turbos: none Tires: HOOSIER 28x10x15
2007 Dodge Charger SRT8: 11.337 @ 120.900
Jeff Sherwin, Engine: 6.1 L Hemi, Tires: 275/40/17 Hoosier DRs in back
1971 Dodge Charger R/T: 11.430 @ 100.160
d.steuer, Engine: 426 hemi, Supercharger: none Turbos: none Tires: front-245-50-15 back-295-50-15
2007 Dodge Charger SRT8: 11.439 @ 123.880
jim mccarthy, Engine: 6.1L stock block, Tires: MT Street ET
2007 Dodge Charger SRT8 Zex Nitrous: 11.451 @ 119.470
Roberto Pavia, Engine: 6.1, Tires: M/T DOT SLICKS 26
2007 Dodge Charger SRT8: 11.460 @ 118.230
Scott, Engine: 6.1 hemi, Supercharger: n/a Turbos: n/a Tires: MT ET Streets
1968 Dodge Charger r/t: 11.670 @ 117.870
bill, Engine: 505, Supercharger: no Turbos: no
2006 Dodge Charger SRT8: 11.717 @ 123.735
Daniel Forand, Engine: 6.1, Supercharger: Arizona speed and marine
2008 Dodge Charger SRT Zex Nitrous: 11.780 @ 118.000
Steve , Tires: stock
2009 Dodge Charger RT: 11.796 @ 113.150
John Keaveney, Engine: 5.7l hemi(345), Supercharger: Magnuson Tires: Hoosier 28x10x17, M&H 28x4.5x17