This item has been shown 51 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
06 07 08 09 10 COBALT WHEEL 17X7 5 SPOKE POLISHED OPT PFE
101 DAY WARRANTY!! USUALLY SHIPS SAME DAY!!
This listing is for a single good used rim, this is not a set. We cannot offer shipping discounts for multiple rims because they are shipped in separate boxes. We have over 150,000 parts in stock and ready to ship. Our parts are not new! We sell only recycled automotive parts! All parts are tested when applicable to ensure only the highest quality products are listed in our store. We make every effort to provide you with the best photos of the product listed. In some cases we may not be able to provide a photograph of the exact product for that listing. In cases where we provide stock photos we also show you a photograph of the vehicle the part was harvested from.
This rim is not in "like new" condition, all our rims are used and have at least minor cosmetic issues. Please read the "Part Details:" information below for any specific cosmetic damage this rim may have.
This rim does not include the tire, lug nuts, the center cap, or the TPMS sensor. It is guaranteed to be straight and true, all our rims are spin tested and checked for cracks when they come off of our vehicles.
We make every effort to provide you with a photo of the specific wheel for that listing. These photos are normally taken prior to the dismantling process and is shown with the tire still on the rim. The listing is for the rim only. The photo shown may not show the spcific wheel for that listing. Look in the "Conditions and Options" for that listing, it will provide you with the wheel number for that listing. Look at the photo, the photo will show the Stock number and the Wheel number. If the wheel number does not match the lisiting a photo of the wheel for that listing was not available at the time of the listing. Any image with the word "Hollander" overlaid on the photo is a "STOCK IMAGE" of the type of wheel being listed.
Please read the "Part Details:" information CAREFULLY for any issues the listed part may have.
Please message us before ordering if you have any questions or would like better pictures (please allow one business day for photos).
Thank you for viewing this item. If you were unable to find the part you need, please contact us, we probably have just what you are looking for. Please visit our store to see more of our IN STOCK and READY TO SHIP items.
= not available or unknown)
NIQ SS MDL,PNTD BLACK WHL3
This part will fit these makes and models with these options COBALT 06-07 17x7, (5 spoke, polished)
COBALT 08-10 17x7, (5 spoke, polished, opt PFE)
- This part has a 101-day parts-only warranty.
- The 101-day periods start when the package is delivered.
- No labor warranty is provided or implied.
- In the event a part fails within the warranty period we will offer to replace the part if we have one available or refund your purchase price.
- To return a part that has failed under warranty, you will need the original packaging, or measurements (height, width, and length) for the box you plan to use. M&M Auto Parts will cover the return shipping on a warranty return or exchange, by sending UPS to pick up your package or sending you a printable pre-paid UPS shipping label through (whichever you prefer).
- M&M Auto Parts ships within the Continental United States via UPS Ground.
- Two-Day/Expedited and Overnight shipping are not available.
- Shipping is not available to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, APO, FPO or PO Boxes.
- International Shipping is not available.
- Pick up at our Stafford facility is available. Please message us before your purchase to arrange pick up, our shipping turnaround is usually very fast!
- Items will be shipped within 1-2 business days of purchase.
- Please allow 5-10 business days for delivery. Most areas in the US are within 5 business days.
- We accept credit card payments via PayPal through "Buy It Now".
- We accept direct payments from a PayPal account through "Buy It Now".
- State sales tax will be applied to all orders shipped to an address within Virginia.
- If you have any questions, please message us or use the "Ask A Question" link above. We try to answer all messages within 24 hours, Monday - Friday, 8 AM to 5 PM (Eastern Standard Time). If you have questions about a specific part, please message us before purchasing.
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
2009 Chevrolet Cobalt ss/tc sedan: 12.595 @ 109.550
tranced, Engine: lnf 2.0, Turbos: stock Tires: street AA 400 treadwear
2005 Chevrolet Cobalt SS: 12.750 @ 108.900
Stuart Leiby, Engine: 2.0, Supercharger: Factory M62 Tires: 555r's
2006 Chevrolet Cobalt SS SC: 12.841 @ 114.900
Paul Pilinko, Engine: Stock, Supercharger: none Turbos: Turbonetics 60-1 HiFi Tires: Hoosier QTP's 26x9.5x16
2006 Chevrolet Cobalt SS/SC: 12.852 @ 115.650
Paul Pilinko, Engine: Stock, Supercharger: none Turbos: Turbonetics HiFi 60-1 Tires: Hoosier QTP 26x9.5x16
2009 Chevrolet Cobalt SS Turbo: 12.862 @ 109.100
Brad Tew, Engine: 2.0 I4 Turbo, Turbos: K04 Tires: BFGoodrich KDW G-force
2009 Chevrolet Cobalt ss/tc: 12.929 @ 113.250
trevor swain, Engine: 2.0 ecotec, Turbos: stock Tires: 245/45/17 nitto nt555r
2006 Chevrolet Cobalt SS: 12.940 @ 106.000
Rob Archer, Engine: 2.0 LSJ, Supercharger: stock
2006 Chevrolet Cobalt ss/sc: 13.113 @ 116.000
Paul Pilinko, Engine: 2.0 I4, stock, Turbos: turbonetics 60-1 Tires: track Hoosier QTP's street, bald lol
2008 Chevrolet Cobalt SS TC: 13.129 @ 0.000
litalien2001, Tires: drag radial bfgoodrich
2009 Chevrolet Cobalt SS: 13.170 @ 110.400
Cory Cercone, Engine: 2.0 LNF, Turbos: stock k04 Tires: Dunlop Fierce
2009 Chevrolet Cobalt SS: 13.182 @ 115.120
Sean A AKA .ninja44, Engine: 2.0 LNF, Turbos: stock KO4 Tires: Dunlop Direzza Z1 Star Specs 235 40 18
2007 Chevrolet Cobalt SS Supercharged: 13.216 @ 110.260
Chris Bodnar, Engine: 2.0 LSJ, Supercharger: Stock
2006 Chevrolet Cobalt SS Supercharged: 13.231 @ 104.080
Brad Cain (ralliartist), Engine: 2.0 LSJ, Supercharger: stock M62 Tires: Mickey Thompson ET Streets 26x10.5x16
2006 Chevrolet Cobalt SS Supercharged: 13.296 @ 107.860
Brian Miller, Engine: 2.0 L, Supercharger: Eaton M62
2008 Chevrolet Cobalt SS Turbocharged: 13.325 @ 112.100
Marin, Turbos: Stock K04 Tires: 235/40/18 BFG KDW2
2006 Chevrolet Cobalt SS: 13.359 @ 104.500
Kevin Parker, Engine: Stock, Supercharger: Stock Turbos: None Tires: Hoosier Quick Time Pro's
2006 Chevrolet Cobalt ss/sc: 13.366 @ 105.500
Paul Pilinko, Engine: stock, Supercharger: Eaton M62 with 2.55 pulley Turbos: not yet Tires: Hoosier QTP's 26x9.5x16
2005 Chevrolet Cobalt SS/SC: 13.481 @ 107.950
Adam Froloff (MemphisR24), Engine: 2.0, Supercharger: Stock M62 Turbos: N/A Tires: Stock
2005 Chevrolet Cobalt SS/SC: 13.561 @ 106.890
Sean A AKA .ninja44, Tires: BFG Drag Radials
2008 Chevrolet Cobalt ss/na: 13.600 @ 109.400
mike, Engine: 2.4, Supercharger: none Turbos: none Tires: BFG dR