This item has been shown 610 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
Mandrel Bends by TruBendz Technology
Get the most HP possible from your exhaust system by increasing the tube
diameter size and using mandrel bent exhaust tubing.Now you can create an exhaust system with a muffler and tip you
choose and use the best exhaust tubing to get the most power. With increased airflow in your exhaust, your motor is able to generate more power. Don't settle for crush bent systems which restrict airflow or high priced systems that don't allow you to design your own exhaust to fit your car best. Average HP gains will start from 8-15HP.
TruBendz Technology is a manufacturer and fabricator of steel products, specializing in hydraulic mandrel bending processes. We utilize equipment ranging from Mig and Tig Welding, to Plasma and Cold Saw Cutting, and Hydraulic Bending. We have hundreds of different jig settings for car and truck parts and bend tubing to match OEM (factory) specifications.
HOW IT WORKS:
- This system is the tubing only portion of the catback exhaust system. It starts AFTER the catalytic converter.
- The system includes ALL hardware needed for the installation, such as: clamps, flanges, gaskets and hangers.(2 bolt flange ships by default. You must request 3 bolt flange, if needed)
- When needed: All tube expansions and ball/socket connections are pre-formed by us.
THINGS TO CONSIDER:
- Ever wonder why the leading exhaust systems cost over $500? Because your typically paying just for a "name" or the mass production.
- Why does taking your car to a local exhaust shop only cost $250? Because your not getting "mandrel bent" quality exhaust tubing.
- Ever priced out how much just a single muffler costs by itself? Typically, a leading brand name muffler costs less than $100.00
WHY USE OUR TUBING:
- Do the math. Now you can get the exact size tubing your looking for with the muffler you want and the tip style you want.
- Average shop installation rates are less than $100. Or free if you choose to assemble the kit by yourself.
- Total cost of your "custom" dream exhaust is now less than $300-$400. And you used the parts that you wanted.
Our tubing kits have been on the market for over a decade. We are widely known for the products we produce all over the internet. Check out our main website for more information. If you have any questions about this system or how it works, feel free to send us an email.
- This system uses a standard 14 inch BODY muffler. A larger 18 inch BODY muffler can also be used. The style is center/center connections.
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
2006 Mazda 3 : 10.150 @ 134.000
Vincent Tiaga, Engine: Mazda I4, Supercharger: na Turbos: na Tires: M&H
1964 Chevrolet Chevy 2: 10.610 @ 117.000
, Engine: 355, Tires: firestone
1991 Chevrolet Chevy S10: 11.526 @ 115.370
Jason Miller, Engine: 350, Tires: micky thomson 32-14.5-15
2005 Mazda 3 SP23: 11.659 @ 128.790
Kurt Scott, Engine: 2.3L, Supercharger: N/A Turbos: GT3582
2008 Mazda 3 mazdaspeed3: 11.682 @ 117.170
NJSPEED3, Engine: 2.3L mzr/disi , Turbos: T3 HTA3586 .82ar
2008 Mazda 3 MPS: 12.350 @ 119.830
RE-ACTIONENGSPEED3, Engine: mzr, Turbos: k4 hybrid
2005 Chevrolet Chevy Corvette C6: 12.557 @ 110.860
James, Engine: LS2, Tires: Stock non Z51 run flats
2009 Chevrolet Cobalt ss/tc sedan: 12.595 @ 109.550
tranced, Engine: lnf 2.0, Turbos: stock Tires: street AA 400 treadwear
1955 Chevrolet Chevy : 12.720 @ 109.500
Ken Abbott, Engine: 454 Chevy, Tires: 28.5 Slicks on rear
2009 Mazda 3 Speed3: 12.737 @ 108.510
Daniel Lalonde, Engine: mzrdisi 2,3, Turbos: k04 Tires: Toyo RA1 235/40/17@16psi
2005 Chevrolet Cobalt SS: 12.750 @ 108.900
Stuart Leiby, Engine: 2.0, Supercharger: Factory M62 Tires: 555r's
2008 Mazda 3 Mazdaspeed 3: 12.793 @ 106.900
driver311, Tires: m@h 24.5x8.5x15 inch slicks
2006 Chevrolet Cobalt SS SC: 12.841 @ 114.900
Paul Pilinko, Engine: Stock, Supercharger: none Turbos: Turbonetics 60-1 HiFi Tires: Hoosier QTP's 26x9.5x16
2007 Mazda 3 Mazdaspeed: 12.847 @ 111.635
Dave, Engine: 2.3L MRZ DISI TURBO, Turbos: stock Tires: pontenza
2006 Chevrolet Cobalt SS/SC: 12.852 @ 115.650
Paul Pilinko, Engine: Stock, Supercharger: none Turbos: Turbonetics HiFi 60-1 Tires: Hoosier QTP 26x9.5x16
2009 Chevrolet Cobalt SS Turbo: 12.862 @ 109.100
Brad Tew, Engine: 2.0 I4 Turbo, Turbos: K04 Tires: BFGoodrich KDW G-force
2007 Mazda 3 Mazdaspeed 3: 12.906 @ 111.140
Laloosh, Tires: STREET
2009 Chevrolet Cobalt ss/tc: 12.929 @ 113.250
trevor swain, Engine: 2.0 ecotec, Turbos: stock Tires: 245/45/17 nitto nt555r
2006 Chevrolet Cobalt SS: 12.940 @ 106.000
Rob Archer, Engine: 2.0 LSJ, Supercharger: stock
2013 Mazda 3 MAZDASPEED 3: 12.988 @ 107.850
Michael Vincent Sarricchio, Engine: MZR DISI, Turbos: STOCK K04 Tires: FACTORY TIRE