This item has been shown 1759 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
SEARCH OUR store
- Order by Noon EST and this part ships today!
- Always Free Shipping with your AM-AutoParts orders.
- Lowest price on brand new, in-the-box auto parts.
Taillight Taillamp Rear Brake Light Driver Side Left LH for Cobalt G5 Sedan
- LH (Driver Side)
- Mounts on 1/4 panel
- Assembly includes lens and housing
- Department of Transportation (DOT) & Society of Automotive Engineers (SAE) approved
- Direct replacement
- Built to strict quality control standards
- Bulbs and wiring not included
- Fits 4 Door Sedan models only
- 2005-10 Chevy Cobalt 4 Door Sedan Tail Light Driver Side
- 2007-08 Pontiac G5 4 Door Sedan Tail Light Driver Side
- 2005-06 Pontiac Pursuit 4 Door Sedan Tail Light Driver Side
Unless otherwise noted, our lights do not include bulbs, though occasionally lighting manufacturers do include bulbs in the lights. If you happen to receive a lighting product (Headlight, Tail light, parking light, fog light etc.) that comes with the bulbs, the bulbs are not covered under our warranty. Our warranty applies only to the light assembly.
10 Year Warranty
Effective June 23, 2014: This item is backed by a manufacturer's 10 Year Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will replace the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser.
If you have a question about a part you should contact us before buying. We're staffed from 7:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST Monday through Friday and usually reply within hours. All items are continually re-listed. If we are unable to answer your question before the current listing ends, another sale will be available.
AM Autoparts is proud to offer you the best price and fastest service for all your aftermarket parts needs. In order to keep our prices low, we have the following purchasing policies:
Shipping and Billing:
- We only accept payment from, and ship to, Confirmed PayPal addresses.
- We ship to the continental 48 states; we do not ship to Alaska, Hawaii, Guam, The Virgin Islands, or Puerto Rico.
- We are unable to accept payments from, or ship to, international addresses including Canada.
- We ship 98% of packages the same day if ordered before 12:00 PM EST.
- AM Autoparts is happy to warranty our parts for 60 days after purchase. Parts must be in new, salable condition. AM Autoparts reserves the right to assess a 15% restocking fee.
- We only warranty cost of parts. Any installation or other fees are non-refundable.
- If a part arrives damaged, or is defective, it is our responsibility to take care of it but it must be reported to us immediately.
Payment: Immediate Payment via PayPal. Please purchase and pay for the item through the sale, and do not manually send us a PayPal payment.
We're here for you!
We are proud to offer quality service and we want your transaction to go perfectly. Take advantage of our customer service representatives who are here to help you; contact us on . Thank you for your interest and we hope to do business with you!
Business hours: 7:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST Monday through Friday
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
2009 Chevrolet Cobalt ss/tc sedan: 12.595 @ 109.550
tranced, Engine: lnf 2.0, Turbos: stock Tires: street AA 400 treadwear
2005 Chevrolet Cobalt SS: 12.750 @ 108.900
Stuart Leiby, Engine: 2.0, Supercharger: Factory M62 Tires: 555r's
2006 Chevrolet Cobalt SS SC: 12.841 @ 114.900
Paul Pilinko, Engine: Stock, Supercharger: none Turbos: Turbonetics 60-1 HiFi Tires: Hoosier QTP's 26x9.5x16
2006 Chevrolet Cobalt SS/SC: 12.852 @ 115.650
Paul Pilinko, Engine: Stock, Supercharger: none Turbos: Turbonetics HiFi 60-1 Tires: Hoosier QTP 26x9.5x16
2009 Chevrolet Cobalt SS Turbo: 12.862 @ 109.100
Brad Tew, Engine: 2.0 I4 Turbo, Turbos: K04 Tires: BFGoodrich KDW G-force
2009 Chevrolet Cobalt ss/tc: 12.929 @ 113.250
trevor swain, Engine: 2.0 ecotec, Turbos: stock Tires: 245/45/17 nitto nt555r
2006 Chevrolet Cobalt SS: 12.940 @ 106.000
Rob Archer, Engine: 2.0 LSJ, Supercharger: stock
2006 Chevrolet Cobalt ss/sc: 13.113 @ 116.000
Paul Pilinko, Engine: 2.0 I4, stock, Turbos: turbonetics 60-1 Tires: track Hoosier QTP's street, bald lol
2008 Chevrolet Cobalt SS TC: 13.129 @ 0.000
litalien2001, Engine: stock, Supercharger: no Turbos: stock Tires: drag radial bfgoodrich
2009 Chevrolet Cobalt SS: 13.170 @ 110.400
Cory Cercone, Engine: 2.0 LNF, Turbos: stock k04 Tires: Dunlop Fierce
2009 Chevrolet Cobalt SS: 13.182 @ 115.120
Sean A AKA .ninja44, Engine: 2.0 LNF, Turbos: stock KO4 Tires: Dunlop Direzza Z1 Star Specs 235 40 18
2007 Chevrolet Cobalt SS Supercharged: 13.216 @ 110.260
Chris Bodnar, Engine: 2.0 LSJ, Supercharger: Stock
2006 Chevrolet Cobalt SS Supercharged: 13.231 @ 104.080
Brad Cain (ralliartist), Engine: 2.0 LSJ, Supercharger: stock M62 Tires: Mickey Thompson ET Streets 26x10.5x16
2006 Chevrolet Cobalt SS Supercharged: 13.296 @ 107.860
Brian Miller, Engine: 2.0 L, Supercharger: Eaton M62
2008 Chevrolet Cobalt SS Turbocharged: 13.325 @ 112.100
Marin, Turbos: Stock K04 Tires: 235/40/18 BFG KDW2
2006 Chevrolet Cobalt SS: 13.359 @ 104.500
Kevin Parker, Engine: Stock, Supercharger: Stock Turbos: None Tires: Hoosier Quick Time Pro's
2006 Chevrolet Cobalt ss/sc: 13.366 @ 105.500
Paul Pilinko, Engine: stock, Supercharger: Eaton M62 with 2.55 pulley Turbos: not yet Tires: Hoosier QTP's 26x9.5x16
2005 Chevrolet Cobalt SS/SC: 13.481 @ 107.950
Adam Froloff (MemphisR24), Engine: 2.0, Supercharger: Stock M62 Turbos: N/A Tires: Stock
2005 Chevrolet Cobalt SS/SC: 13.561 @ 106.890
Sean A AKA .ninja44, Tires: BFG Drag Radials
2008 Chevrolet Cobalt ss/na: 13.600 @ 109.400
mike, Engine: 2.4, Supercharger: none Turbos: none Tires: BFG dR