This item has been shown 398 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
GALLERY | DESCRIPTION | PAYMENT | SHIPPING | RETURN | CONTACT
SEE MORE ITEMS
05-07 CHEVY COBALT 3.5" BURNT TIP MUFFLER CATBACK CAT BACK+HEADER EXHAUST SYSTEM
ITEM SKU: CBE-CCBT05-BT+HDS-CB05
[ * ] PRODUCT DESCRIPTION
STAINLESS STEEL FULL CATBACK EXHAUST SYSTEM
Upgrading vehicles exhaust system is a great way to build horsepower, free up trapped torque, and improveupon restrictive factory systems. The larger pipes, low-restriction mufflers, and tuned resonators of a well-designed performance exhaust system can make a world of difference on your vehicle. The net result is lower exhaust backpressure, more horsepower, more torque, and a much better sound
- 100% Brand New. Never been Used or Installed
- Made of High Quality Stainless Steel Material
- Bolt-on Design, Easy to Installation
- Computerized Mandrel-Bends brings Aggressive Deep & Unique Sound; and Ensures Smooth Exhaust Gas Flow
- Dyno Proven to Instantly Increases 15 - 25 HPS/ Low End Torque
- Inlet/ Muffler Exhaust Tips: 2.25" / 3.5"
- Major Piping Diameter: 2.25
PERFORMANCE HEADER EXHAUST SYSTEM
Getting more air into your engine and more exhaust out is the key to a performance motor. That's where exhaust headers come in. Exhaust performance headers do away with the performance-robbing exhaust manifold that came with your car. Headers provide each cylinder with its own mini exhaust pipe, which means exhaust headers prevent the backpressure that occurs in a common exhaust manifold. When cylinders don't have to fight each other to expel their exhaust, they can put more power through the wheels. Combined with a high performance cold air intake, and a cat-back exhaust system, a header system will remove all restrictions and your engine will perform at its potential.
- 100% Brand New, Never Been Used or Installed
- Made of High Quality T304 Stainless Steel Material
- TIG Welded CNC Machine Flange
- Racing Performance Spec. Design
- Inlet/ Outlet: 1.625" X 0.875" (Oval) / 3.25"
- Increase High Flow Air, Gain 10 - 15 Hp. / Tq.
- Exactly the Same as the Picture Above (Hardware Included)
- Professional Installer is Highly Recommended
- No Instruction Included
05-07 CHEVY COBALT BASE / LS / LT / LTZ
(FITS 2.2L MODELS ONLY)
** PROFESSIONAL INSTALLATIONS ONLY**
[ * ] RELATED PRODUCTS
[ * ]PAYMENT INFORMATION
- We accept PayPal payments. (e-checktakes 3-7 business days to be processed. We will not ship until it is cleared)
Payment Options Overview:
[ * ] SHIPPING INFORMATION
- Domestic Shipping rates apply to all 48 contiguous states.
- PR, HI, AK and PO Box addresses shipping rates are the same as CANADA shipping.
- US Territories and Military such as GU, VI, SAIPAN, APO/FPO will be charegd the same as international shipping rate. Transaction will be held until a full shipping amount received.
- For Canada shipping please select the lowest price. We do notoffer expedited shipping.
- Some of the packages cannot be delivered to a PO Box. Customer is responsible to ensure PO Box address given is deliverable by the shipping company. Package will be held until a valid physical address is provided.
- Items will be shipped 24 hours of payment verification.
- All international orders may be subject to their custom fees or brokerage fees or duty tax which we do not pay.
- All buyers must pay for their own customs fees or brokerage fees or duty tax.
- These fees vary due to price of item and government rate. Please contact your government website or shipping company to calculate fees.
- We are not responsible for any changed of address after item has been shipped.IMPORTANT NOTICE:
We ship all our items either via UPS/FEDEX or USPS. If there is no specific request prior to purchasing, we will ship either method.Very Important Shipping Policy:
We only could ship to the address that's stated on your PayPal account as the shipping address unless the correct address was stated on the PayPal notes section. E-mailing us after you have made payment does not count so please update your shipping address on PayPal before making a payment. Thanks.
[ * ] RETURN POLICIES
- 14 Days money back, please notify us within 14 days after you've received your purchased item.
- All return requests must be submitted through your account.
- You have to obtain a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number from us, and have the RMA number written on the return package.
- Buyers pay for return shipping fee.
- Items to be returned must be in resalable condition.
- All returns are for refund ONLY. No exchange accepted.
- Returns for refund are subject to a 20% restocking fee.Note: Most items DO NOT come with instruction of Installation otherwise stated above, the buyer are responsible of the installation. If item is questionable, please consult your local professional/mechanic before making purchase.
[ * ] CONTACT INFORMATION
Got any questions about this listing or the product that you've already purchased? Please feel free to contact us by using the link "Ask seller a question" above, and also please notice that no emails will be replied during weekend and holidays.DNA Motoring Business Hours: Monday - Friday, 10 AM to 5 PM (Pacific Time).DNA Motoring Contact Phone: 1-626-965-8898
**For emissions related items, please check your local jurisdiction for emission specific requirements before purchasing.**
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
2006 Mazda 3 : 10.150 @ 134.000
Vincent Tiaga, Engine: Mazda I4, Supercharger: na Turbos: na Tires: M&H
1964 Chevrolet Chevy 2: 10.610 @ 117.000
, Engine: 355, Tires: firestone
1991 Chevrolet Chevy S10: 11.526 @ 115.370
Jason Miller, Engine: 350, Tires: micky thomson 32-14.5-15
2005 Mazda 3 SP23: 11.659 @ 128.790
Kurt Scott, Engine: 2.3L, Supercharger: N/A Turbos: GT3582
2008 Mazda 3 mazdaspeed3: 11.682 @ 117.170
NJSPEED3, Engine: 2.3L mzr/disi , Turbos: T3 HTA3586 .82ar
2008 Mazda 3 MPS: 12.350 @ 119.830
RE-ACTIONENGSPEED3, Engine: mzr, Turbos: k4 hybrid
2005 Chevrolet Chevy Corvette C6: 12.557 @ 110.860
James, Engine: LS2, Tires: Stock non Z51 run flats
2009 Chevrolet Cobalt ss/tc sedan: 12.595 @ 109.550
tranced, Engine: lnf 2.0, Turbos: stock Tires: street AA 400 treadwear
1955 Chevrolet Chevy : 12.720 @ 109.500
Ken Abbott, Engine: 454 Chevy, Tires: 28.5 Slicks on rear
2009 Mazda 3 Speed3: 12.737 @ 108.510
Daniel Lalonde, Engine: mzrdisi 2,3, Turbos: k04 Tires: Toyo RA1 235/40/17@16psi
2005 Chevrolet Cobalt SS: 12.750 @ 108.900
Stuart Leiby, Engine: 2.0, Supercharger: Factory M62 Tires: 555r's
2008 Mazda 3 Mazdaspeed 3: 12.793 @ 106.900
driver311, Tires: m@h 24.5x8.5x15 inch slicks
2006 Chevrolet Cobalt SS SC: 12.841 @ 114.900
Paul Pilinko, Engine: Stock, Supercharger: none Turbos: Turbonetics 60-1 HiFi Tires: Hoosier QTP's 26x9.5x16
2007 Mazda 3 Mazdaspeed: 12.847 @ 111.635
Dave, Engine: 2.3L MRZ DISI TURBO, Turbos: stock Tires: pontenza
2006 Chevrolet Cobalt SS/SC: 12.852 @ 115.650
Paul Pilinko, Engine: Stock, Supercharger: none Turbos: Turbonetics HiFi 60-1 Tires: Hoosier QTP 26x9.5x16
2009 Chevrolet Cobalt SS Turbo: 12.862 @ 109.100
Brad Tew, Engine: 2.0 I4 Turbo, Turbos: K04 Tires: BFGoodrich KDW G-force
2007 Mazda 3 Mazdaspeed 3: 12.906 @ 111.140
Laloosh, Tires: STREET
2009 Chevrolet Cobalt ss/tc: 12.929 @ 113.250
trevor swain, Engine: 2.0 ecotec, Turbos: stock Tires: 245/45/17 nitto nt555r
2006 Chevrolet Cobalt SS: 12.940 @ 106.000
Rob Archer, Engine: 2.0 LSJ, Supercharger: stock
2013 Mazda 3 MAZDASPEED 3: 12.988 @ 107.850
Michael Vincent Sarricchio, Engine: MZR DISI, Turbos: STOCK K04 Tires: FACTORY TIRE