This item has been shown 247 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
- You're looking a Mistubishi EVO 8/ 9 Exhaust Downpipe. ThisPipes eliminate the stock catalytic converter & reduce exhaust backpressure. By maximizing exhaust flow which Superior 3" design will improve turbo response and response, this downpipe allows the turbo to spool up & build boost quicker. the material made as high quality T304 Stainless Steel with Mandrel Bent, TIG weld 3/8 thickness flange. Power improvements are design& placement of the collectors to even out the exhaust pulses giving it an up to8~12 HP increase. also the Flex pipe makeit easier to work on most turbo performance customization. the item exactly same as the picture. Professional Installation is highly recommneded.
2003 ~ 2006 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VIII / IX
- This item is compatible on 4G63 model only
- We also carry fully turbo kit in our store, plz contact us if any requests.
- We at Priced Right Sales our dedicated to having a fast and reliable shipping process. All items purchased by noon central time Monday - Friday will be shipped within 48 hrs, in most cases all items are shipped the same day they are ordered. If an item is ordered Friday afternoon through Sunday they will be shipped first thing Monday.
- We do not ship on major holidays.
- If for some reason you need to expidite the shipping please feel free to contact us at anytime via the message system.
- Some items do ship out of the United States if you are not sure contact us via the message system.
- Be sure to include and double check that you provide us with the correct shipping address if the item is shipped to the incorrect address due to the wrong information being provided buyer will have to pay a second shipping charge to re-ship the item.
- Shipments to P.O. box/HI, AK, VI, PR, GU, MP, APO/FPO will be shipped by USPS, Additional charge might be required!!
- For Canada Buyers are responsible to pay for custom duty that is charged by Canada government.
- Delivery transit usually takes 2-10 business days for U.S. customers &2-3 weeksfor international shipment, depends on destination.
- All products purchased from Priced Right Sales are subjuct to our 30 day return policy which is determined by the date of purchase. Our standard 20% restocking fee applies to all products returned also the original shipping amount we paid will also be deducted.
Standard Returns Instructions:
- -To return an item you have purchased we ask you contact us via the message system.
- -All items must be returned in original packaging and in unused condition. If the item appears to have been used or altered in any way a refund will not be provided.
- -If a item is recieved defective, mis-described or you are wanting a different item they can be exchanged with no restocking fee.
-If the item is defective or mis described the buyer still pays return shipping but we pay the shipping to get the new item back to you.
-If we do not find the item to be defective we do not pay return shipping.
-If you are just simply exchanging an item if there is any difference in cost buyer is responsible for the additional cost and also return shipping both ways.
- All items returned or exchanged must have detailed instructions of the product issue or the item you are exchanging it for, along with return address, contact information including phone number and email address. If the item is returned with no information it will not be processed.
- If you have any questions or concerns please contact us at anytime via the message system.
- Because we always test fit our products, it is rare that our item will have fitment issue. If in case the item you receive does not fit your car, we need to ask you for digital picture so that we can assist you. If it is our fault to list the wrong model for the fitment, we will offer full refund for our customer.
- We at Priced Right Sales take care of all manufacture warranty's for items sold for 30 days against manufacture defects unless otherwise stated in the listing.
Customers should satisfy themselves that any item choice made is suitable for their intended purpose or use and we are not responsible in any way for mis used or damages caused by poducts sold. We pride ourselves on our customer service. In the rare event that you have a problem with your item please contact us and we'll be happy to help.
- We ALWAYS recommend professional installation. Buyer will take full responsibility if they choose to install the item themselves.
- If item is out of stock, we will email our customer the ETA of the next container, and we will offer 10% discount for the transaction if customer is willing to wait for the shipment.
- If it is our fault, we need to ask you for digital picture so that we can assist you. If it is not our fault but buyer wants a refund, we can refund item price only (20% restocking fee is needed for free shipping items).
- We at Priced Right Sales offer a wide variety of products buyers want at the lowest prices. Every item is in stock and carefully packaged by our staff and is given our personal attention to ensure it is processed accurately and quickly. Using the latest technology to ensure safe shipment to you. We also believe in our customer service if for any reason you have a question about one or more of our products or are not satisfied please contact us via the message system. Enjoy your visit!
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
2006 Mazda 3 : 10.150 @ 134.000
Vincent Tiaga, Engine: Mazda I4, Supercharger: na Turbos: na Tires: M&H
2005 Mazda 3 SP23: 11.659 @ 128.790
Kurt Scott, Engine: 2.3L, Supercharger: N/A Turbos: GT3582
2008 Mazda 3 mazdaspeed3: 11.682 @ 117.170
NJSPEED3, Engine: 2.3L mzr/disi , Turbos: T3 HTA3586 .82ar
1994 Mitsubishi Lancer GSR GT28RS: 12.144 @ 113.870
Edward, Engine: 4g93T 1.8, Supercharger: none Turbos: GT28RS Tires: 23/ 8.0-13
2008 Mazda 3 MPS: 12.350 @ 119.830
RE-ACTIONENGSPEED3, Engine: mzr, Turbos: k4 hybrid
2009 Mazda 3 Speed3: 12.737 @ 108.510
Daniel Lalonde, Engine: mzrdisi 2,3, Turbos: k04 Tires: Toyo RA1 235/40/17@16psi
2008 Mazda 3 Mazdaspeed 3: 12.793 @ 106.900
driver311, Tires: m@h 24.5x8.5x15 inch slicks
2009 Mitsubishi Lancer Ralliart: 12.830 @ 106.060
Eddie Menendez, Engine: 4b11t, Turbos: Evo X
2007 Mazda 3 Mazdaspeed: 12.847 @ 111.635
Dave, Engine: 2.3L MRZ DISI TURBO, Turbos: stock Tires: pontenza
1996 Mitsubishi Lancer GTi sedan: 12.855 @ 110.800
Ramadhany Wicaksono A Salvo, Engine: stock engine 1.8L DOHC, Supercharger: - Turbos: - Tires: MH slick
2007 Mazda 3 Mazdaspeed 3: 12.906 @ 111.140
Laloosh, Tires: STREET
2013 Mazda 3 MAZDASPEED 3: 12.988 @ 107.850
Michael Vincent Sarricchio, Engine: MZR DISI, Turbos: STOCK K04 Tires: FACTORY TIRE
2012 Mitsubishi Lancer RALLIART: 13.074 @ 103.120
LUIS, Engine: 2.0 4B11, Turbos: 0EM Tires: 215/45/R18
2007 Mazda 3 Speed3: 13.190 @ 110.670
Kyle Hasenheyer, Engine: Stock engine, Turbos: Stock K04 turbo Tires: Venezia Crusade HP
2009 Mitsubishi Lancer Ralliart: 13.202 @ 101.990
2010 Mazda 3 Mazdaspeed 3: 13.264 @ 108.230
Jimmy, Engine: Stock, Supercharger: NA Turbos: Stock Tires: G-force T/A KDW 2's
2009 Mitsubishi Lancer Ralliart: 13.294 @ 100.840
4B11T, Turbos: Stock Tires: Stock
2008 Mazda 3 Mazdaspeed3 Grand Touring: 13.330 @ 107.980
James Rondepierre, Engine: 2.3L Direct Injected, Turbocharged, Intercooled, Supercharger: N/A Turbos: K04 STOCK Tires: HANKOOK VENTUS V12 EVO (STREET TIRES) (25PSI)
2009 Mitsubishi Lancer Ralliart: 13.382 @ 100.220
2007 Mazda 3 MazdaSpeed 3: 13.394 @ 104.330