This item has been shown 9443 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
Front Mount Intercooler
- Condition - Brand New!
- 2003-2005 Dodge Neon SRT-4
- Requires modification for fitment
- Requires drilling mount points onto the pre-welded brackets
- Core replaces bumper absorber foam
- Larger capacity than stock intercooler
- Made of lightweight aluminum
- Hand welded and polished finish
- Bar and plate design provides reliability and efficiency
- Pre-welded mounting brackets
- End-to-end = 32.5" x 12" x 4"
- Core = 24" x 12" x 4"
- Inlets (ID / OD) = 2 1/8" / 2 3/8"
- Outlet (ID / OD) = 2 1/8" / 2 3/8"
- What's in the box
- Installed photos - courtesy of customers
2003-2005 Dodge Neon SRT-4
2003-2005 Dodge Neon SRT-4
Photos and research data provided kindly by jershelb from SRTforums.com
The unit pressure tested with zero leaks @ 15psi, 20psi, 25psi and 30psi. I bleed the pressure up a touch over 30psi with no leaks but didn’t see a need to take it any further.
‘Pressure drop’ test results:
Temp comparison in degrees Fahrenheit: (Actual Atmosphere Temp / AmbientTemp Sensor / Air Charge Temp Sensor / Air Charge Temp after loaded 3rd gear pull)
2pm: 95 / 99 / 101 / 123
7pm: 80 / 81 / 83 / 108
8am: 75 / 75 / 76-77 / 103
- United States shipping rate applies to commercial/residential addresses in the contiguous 48 states
- Canada shipping rate applies to addresses in AK, HI, US PO Box, US Territories, Military PO, and Canada
- International shipping rate applies to addresses in all other locations
- Custom/duty/brokerage fees, if any, on Canada and international orders are the responsibility of the buyer
- Local pickup available - please contact me for price and terms
- Payment through Paypal and shipped to confirmed addresses only
- Payment expected 3 days after sale has ended
Typically shipped out in 3-5 business days
Installation instructions not included | Professional installation highly recommended | Product intended for off-road use
Thank you for viewing my sale! Happy offerding!
Purchase with confidence!
Be sure to visit my store for other great items HERE
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1997 Dodge Neon Sport: 9.846 @ 145.050
Steve Lockett, Engine: 2.4,
1998 Dodge Neon : 10.010 @ 138.000
Ed Carpino, Engine: 340 bored to 383 small blck crysler, Tires: mickey tompson et drag
1998 Dodge Neon ACR Coupe: 10.240 @ 130.000
Len Ayala, Engine: 2.0L chrysler, Turbos: Garrett GT series Tires: M/T
1999 Dodge Neon sport coupe: 10.350 @ 142.000
Eric Duncan, Engine: 2.0 , fully build, DOHC, Tires: m/t 24.5x13x8
1998 Dodge Neon Highline SOHC: 10.710 @ 124.000
Kevin Flint, Engine: 2.0 SOHC, Supercharger: n/a Turbos: t-52 Tires: 24.5x8x13 Hoosier
1996 Dodge Neon sport: 10.760 @ 128.000
Angela Galante, Engine: 2.4, SRT internals, Turbos: Hahn Racecraft 25G Tires: 24 1/2X8X13 Hoosier slicks
1997 Dodge Neon ACR: 11.294 @ 127.820
Matt Tripp, Engine: 2.4 DOHC (SRT-4 swap), Turbos: BW S372 Tires: M&H 25x8.7
1999 Dodge Neon Sport Coupe: 11.299 @ 129.430
Ryan Antoine, Engine: 2.4 Liter, Turbos: GT3582r Tires: M&H racemaster 15x24.5x8.5
1996 Dodge Neon 2door 2.2Lstroker nitrous: 11.400 @ 124.000
matthew devoe, Engine: 2.2Lstroker, Tires: mh 24.5/8.5/13slick mh 24/3.5/15 skinny
1998 Dodge Neon Coupe: 11.736 @ 123.865
Christian Nolin, Engine: 2.4, Tires: 24.5x8.5x13
1996 Dodge Neon Sport Coupe: 11.800 @ 123.750
Eric Urness, Engine: 2.4L, Turbos: T3/T04S 60trim .70ar/ .63ar 76 trim Tires: 25x9x13 M&H
1998 Dodge Neon R/T: 12.250 @ 122.780
Craig Martinelli, Engine: 2.0 DOHC, Turbos: Super 20G-H Tires: BFG Drag Radials
1995 Dodge Neon ACR: 12.313 @ 111.510
Jeff Ball, Engine: 1997 Dodge 2.4, Tires: Hoosier 24.5 x 8 -13
1995 Dodge Neon ACR: 12.386 @ 117.600
ROBERT PYSZKA, JR., Engine: 2.0L (1996cc) DOHC 420A, Turbos: GARRET T3/T4 Tires: NITTO 555 SERIES DRAG
1998 Dodge Neon : 12.446 @ 112.670
Aaron Homiak, Engine: Stock 2004 SRT-4, Turbos: Stock SRT-4 Tires: 205 Hankook's
1998 Dodge Neon R/T: 12.500 @ 110.830
DRIVER X, Engine: 2.0L DOHC, Turbos: stock SRT4 Tires: 185 65 17 YOKOHAMA
2004 Dodge Neon SE: 12.682 @ 106.180
Erick Steinmaier, Engine: 2.0 Sohc, Turbos: Mitsubishi Super 16g Tires: Kumho Victoracer V710
1998 Dodge Neon R/T: 12.701 @ 112.220
Aaron, Engine: Stock 2.0, Turbos: Stock SRT-4 turbofold Tires: Stock 185/65/14
1995 Dodge Neon ls: 12.769 @ 101.810
Chico SOHC, Engine: 2.0 SOHC, Turbos: TD05 16G (Hahnrace craft) Tires: BF Goodrich drag radials
1998 Dodge Neon R/T: 12.810 @ 107.810
Kyle, Engine: 2.4 (05 SRT-4 SWAP), Turbos: Stock TDO4 Tires: 22x8x15 M+H Slicks