This item has been shown 5589 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
02-07 Subaru Impreza WRX STi Stainless Steel Turbo Exhaust Manifold Headers
Subaru Impreza WRX STiEJ20 | EJ25
WRX MODELS REQUIRE STI OIL PAN
NOTE: YOU WILL LOSE YOUR "BOXER RUMBLE", BUT GAIN A WHOLE NEW EXHAUST TONE!
- T-304 Stainless steel construction for durability, will not rust!
- Equal length runners for maximum performance.
- THICK 1/2" stainless steel flanges for extra durability and strength.
- CAD-rendered, CNC Machined Flanges with High-Quality TIG and MIG Welded for strength, durability, and show quality appearance
- Bolt-on installation for the stock headers
- Mandrel bent tubing with free-flowing design allows for power gains throughout the power band! Your car will feel like a whole new BEAST!
- Allows exhaust gases to exit with less restriction and allows your car to breath easier in the top end!
- Some O2 sensors may require extension to fit properly.
- Slightly improves fuel economy.
(Instructions are not included. Professional installation is highly recommended.)
- Paypal only! I will only ship to a Paypal confirmed shipping address.
- Payment must be received within 5 days upon completion of sale
- Please DO NOT offer if you cannot meet these requirements
- United States shipping rate applies ONLY to the contiguous 48 states
- Canada shipping rate applies to Alaska, APO, Canada, FPO, Hawaii, P.O. Box, Puerto Rico, and the US Virgin Islands.
- International shipping rate applies to all other locations.
This item is in stock and guaranteed to ship within3 business days of payment!
Thanks for checking out my sale! Please feel free to
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1986 Dragster Jet Powered Jet Dragster: 5.480 @ 287.000
Johan Jacobs, Engine: GE-J85,
2003 Dragster Jet Powered Ballistic Eagle Jet Motorcycle: 8.202 @ 191.890
Kevin Martin, Engine: teledyne J402-CA-702 Model 373, Supercharger: na Turbos: na Tires: 7
1989 Chrysler Conquest TSi: 10.440 @ 128.860
Rob, Engine: G54B, Turbos: T4 Vtrim
1986 Chevrolet Blazer S10: 10.540 @ 128.770
Ryan Williams, Engine: 383 stroker, Tires: M/T 10.5x28
1989 Chevrolet Blazer : 11.040 @ 119.000
1987 Chrysler Conquest TSi: 11.240 @ 120.000
Phil of da Funk, Engine: G54B, Turbos: PTE 6062 Tires: MT
1979 Oldsmobile 88 Custom-Cruiser-Wagon : 11.581 @ 107.602
me, Engine: 6.6L V8, Turbos: na Tires: bf goodrich ta control 17
1988 Chrysler Conquest TSi: 11.940 @ 115.000
Lower Shores Performance, Engine: G54B, Turbos: 19C
1987 Oldsmobile 88 Custom-Cruiser-Wagon : 12.212 @ 108.710
Michael Hll, Engine: Oldsmobile 461 cid, Tires: BF Goodrich Drag Radials
1987 Oldsmobile 88 Custom-Cruiser-Wagon : 12.340 @ 106.910
Michael Hall, Engine: Oldsmobile 461 CID, Supercharger: N/A Turbos: N/A Tires: 275/60R15, BFG Drag Radial
2007 Chevrolet Blazer SS ALL WHEEL DRIVE: 12.500 @ 107.890
Dick (Tracman 466), Engine: LS2, Supercharger: - Turbos: - Tires: Hankook
1989 Chrysler Conquest TSi: 12.720 @ 114.000
Greg, Engine: G54B 2614cc Inline-4, Turbos: TD05/6H-20G-1A - ported Tires: 245/45-16 BFG ZR4
1992 Chevrolet Blazer : 13.270 @ 104.560
BOB PAQUETTE, Engine: 355,
1989 Chrysler Conquest TSI SHP: 13.700 @ 106.000
JAMES BAUM, Turbos: 19C Tires: BFG DRAG RADIALS
88 Chrysler Conquest tsi: 13.790 @ 99.770
bill b, Engine: 2.6, Supercharger: t3/t4
1980 Chevrolet Blazer Silverado Supercharger: 14.115 @ 100.364
Patrick Sandy, Engine: 358, Supercharger: B&M Tires: 33
1989 Chrysler Conquest TSi: 14.400 @ 96.600
A. Davis, Engine: 2.6 liter, Turbos: 12a mitsu
1985 Chevrolet Blazer : 14.420 @ 112.040
nathan somerlot, Engine: v8 356 cid, Tires: 195, 60, r15
2001 Chevrolet Blazer LS: 15.883 @ 84.400
Justin C., Engine: 4.3L V6, Tires: BFG Radial TA 255/60/R15
1985 Chevrolet Blazer 4x4: 16.009 @ 83.370
Eric Nandal, Engine: 400 smallblock, Tires: 33's