This item has been shown 9138 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
02-07 Subaru Impreza WRX STi Stainless Steel Turbo Exhaust Manifold Headers
Subaru Impreza WRX STiEJ20 | EJ25
WRX MODELS REQUIRE STI OIL PAN
NOTE: YOU WILL LOSE YOUR "BOXER RUMBLE", BUT GAIN A WHOLE NEW EXHAUST TONE!
- T-304 Stainless steel construction for durability, will not rust!
- Equal length runners for maximum performance.
- THICK 1/2" stainless steel flanges for extra durability and strength.
- CAD-rendered, CNC Machined Flanges with High-Quality TIG and MIG Welded for strength, durability, and show quality appearance
- Bolt-on installation for the stock headers
- Mandrel bent tubing with free-flowing design allows for power gains throughout the power band! Your car will feel like a whole new BEAST!
- Allows exhaust gases to exit with less restriction and allows your car to breath easier in the top end!
- Some O2 sensors may require extension to fit properly.
- Slightly improves fuel economy.
(Instructions are not included. Professional installation is highly recommended.)
- Paypal only! I will only ship to a Paypal confirmed shipping address.
- Payment must be received within 5 days upon completion of sale
- Please DO NOT offer if you cannot meet these requirements
- United States shipping rate applies ONLY to the contiguous 48 states
- Canada shipping rate applies to Alaska, APO, Canada, FPO, Hawaii, P.O. Box, Puerto Rico, and the US Virgin Islands.
- International shipping rate applies to all other locations.
This item is in stock and guaranteed to ship within3 business days of payment!
Thanks for checking out my sale! Please feel free to
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
2015 Subaru WRX STI: 13.110 @ 104.410
MT, Engine: Front Engine 2.5L Turbo I4: 305HP,
2015 Subaru WRX STI: 13.310 @ 102.810
RAT, Engine: front-engine, AWD 2.5-liter turbo H-4 305 hp,
2006 Subaru WRX STI: 13.535 @ 98.700
Alex Gower, Engine: stock EJ257, Turbos: ported VF39 stock turbo Tires: 500+ treadwear toyo street tires
2005 Subaru WRX STi: 13.578 @ 100.940
2011 Subaru WRX : 13.589 @ 99.500
Mat Lafrance, Tires: 235-45-17
2015 Subaru WRX : 13.710 @ 100.210
MT, Engine: 2.0L Turbo Flat 4: 268HP,