This item has been shown 7077 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
02-07 Subaru Impreza WRX STi Stainless Steel Turbo Exhaust Manifold Headers
Subaru Impreza WRX STiEJ20 | EJ25
WRX MODELS REQUIRE STI OIL PAN
NOTE: YOU WILL LOSE YOUR "BOXER RUMBLE", BUT GAIN A WHOLE NEW EXHAUST TONE!
- T-304 Stainless steel construction for durability, will not rust!
- Equal length runners for maximum performance.
- THICK 1/2" stainless steel flanges for extra durability and strength.
- CAD-rendered, CNC Machined Flanges with High-Quality TIG and MIG Welded for strength, durability, and show quality appearance
- Bolt-on installation for the stock headers
- Mandrel bent tubing with free-flowing design allows for power gains throughout the power band! Your car will feel like a whole new BEAST!
- Allows exhaust gases to exit with less restriction and allows your car to breath easier in the top end!
- Some O2 sensors may require extension to fit properly.
- Slightly improves fuel economy.
(Instructions are not included. Professional installation is highly recommended.)
- Paypal only! I will only ship to a Paypal confirmed shipping address.
- Payment must be received within 5 days upon completion of sale
- Please DO NOT offer if you cannot meet these requirements
- United States shipping rate applies ONLY to the contiguous 48 states
- Canada shipping rate applies to Alaska, APO, Canada, FPO, Hawaii, P.O. Box, Puerto Rico, and the US Virgin Islands.
- International shipping rate applies to all other locations.
This item is in stock and guaranteed to ship within3 business days of payment!
Thanks for checking out my sale! Please feel free to
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1969 Volkswagen Karmann Ghia : 8.395 @ 158.670
Jere Heuer, Engine: 406, Supercharger: B&M 250 Tires: 28.5 ET Streets
1965 Volkswagen Karmann Ghia Type 34: 8.920 @ 150.000
Ken Blomer, Engine: 2800cc flat 4 aircooled, Supercharger: coming soon! Turbos: 1, rajay/turbonetics Tires: Goodyear
1969 Volkswagen Karmann Ghia Chassis car: 9.540 @ 143.560
Nitro Mike, Engine: 2275cc VW, Turbos: TO4B Tires: M&H 30 x 9 x 15
2009 Audi S5 B8 S5 4.2L FSI V8: 11.163 @ 126.920
APR - Eric Urness, Engine: 4.2L FSI V8, Supercharger: APR Stage III+ TVS1740 Turbos: None Tires: Stock
2009 Audi S5 B8 S5 4.2L FSI V8: 11.240 @ 124.680
APR - Jamie Harvie, Engine: 4.2L FSI V8, Supercharger: APR Stage III+ TVS1740 Turbos: None Tires: Stock
1969 AMC Scrambler : 11.620 @ 120.000
James Landis, Engine: 390, Tires: drag radial
1964 Volkswagen Karmann Ghia : 11.640 @ 114.000
2010 Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT8 ProCharger D1SC: 11.652 @ 115.270
Brady Torbitt, Engine: 6.1 Hemi, Supercharger: ProCharger D1SC Tires: 275 NT05/ 315 NT05R
2008 Audi S5 TTS ROTREX: 11.847 @ 119.820
Richard Albans, Engine: 4.2, Supercharger: TTS ROTREX Tires: toyo t1s
1998 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited: 11.870 @ 117.900
Pit, Engine: R3-Race Blk., bored/stroked-402, Supercharger: Procharger F-1R Tires: all weather
2008 Audi S5 APR Stage III TVS1320: 11.900 @ 116.900
Keith@APR, Engine: 4.2L FSI V8, Supercharger: APR Stage III TVS1320 Turbos: None Tires: Stock
1968 Volkswagen Karmann Ghia : 12.190 @ 107.550
Nitro Mike, Engine: 2332 cc, Tires: Recapped with ultra-sticky
2007 Audi S5 Coupe: 12.380 @ 112.910
Matt Wallace, Engine: 4.2 V8, Supercharger: PES MP90 7psi Tires: Michelin Pilot Super Sport
1958 Volkswagen Karmann Ghia coupe: 12.520 @ 108.400
Brian Donkin, Engine: 78 x 90.5 2007cc, Turbos: garret t3 Tires: phoenix slicks
2007 Audi S5 Coupe: 12.531 @ 113.640
Matt, Engine: 4.2 V8, Supercharger: PES 7psi kit Tires: Continental Sport Contact 3
2007 Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT8: 12.670 @ 105.000
2009 Audi S5 : 12.950 @ 110.230
1993 Jeep Grand Cherokee LIMITED: 12.979 @ 102.960
Eddie Bosze, Engine: Swap 360, Tires: 225/60/16
2006 Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT8: 13.132 @ 102.040
2008 Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT8: 13.186 @ 102.960
Michael Flinn, Engine: 6.1L,