This item has been shown 6071 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
02-07 Subaru Impreza WRX STi Stainless Steel Turbo Exhaust Manifold Headers
Subaru Impreza WRX STiEJ20 | EJ25
WRX MODELS REQUIRE STI OIL PAN
NOTE: YOU WILL LOSE YOUR "BOXER RUMBLE", BUT GAIN A WHOLE NEW EXHAUST TONE!
- T-304 Stainless steel construction for durability, will not rust!
- Equal length runners for maximum performance.
- THICK 1/2" stainless steel flanges for extra durability and strength.
- CAD-rendered, CNC Machined Flanges with High-Quality TIG and MIG Welded for strength, durability, and show quality appearance
- Bolt-on installation for the stock headers
- Mandrel bent tubing with free-flowing design allows for power gains throughout the power band! Your car will feel like a whole new BEAST!
- Allows exhaust gases to exit with less restriction and allows your car to breath easier in the top end!
- Some O2 sensors may require extension to fit properly.
- Slightly improves fuel economy.
(Instructions are not included. Professional installation is highly recommended.)
- Paypal only! I will only ship to a Paypal confirmed shipping address.
- Payment must be received within 5 days upon completion of sale
- Please DO NOT offer if you cannot meet these requirements
- United States shipping rate applies ONLY to the contiguous 48 states
- Canada shipping rate applies to Alaska, APO, Canada, FPO, Hawaii, P.O. Box, Puerto Rico, and the US Virgin Islands.
- International shipping rate applies to all other locations.
This item is in stock and guaranteed to ship within3 business days of payment!
Thanks for checking out my sale! Please feel free to
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
2002 Mosler MT900 Photon: 11.000 @ 127.000
2006 Mosler MT900 S: 11.010 @ 135.110
NA, Engine: V8 Supercharged,
2004 GMC Yukon Denali: 12.540 @ 105.790
Jeff Sable, Engine: 6.0, Supercharger: Procharger D1-SC
2001 GMC Yukon SLE 2wd: 12.707 @ 105.910
Colby, Engine: LS6 383ci, Supercharger: Magnuson MP122HH Tires: General UHP Grabber 275/55
2004 GMC Yukon Denali Magna Supercharged: 13.217 @ 103.060
Dave, Engine: Stock, Supercharger: Magna Charger Turbos: None Tires: Falkon Ziex
1997 GMC Yukon 4x4: 13.580 @ 98.710
Lee Hooton, Engine: 350, Supercharger: Vortech S-trim Tires: 35x12.5x15
2004 GMC Yukon Denali Procharger Supercharger: 13.722 @ 98.000
Jeff, Engine: 6.0, Supercharger: Procharger Tires: Falken
2005 Subaru Outback XT: 14.014 @ 97.340
2007 GMC Yukon Denali: 15.010 @ 93.410
2007 Audi Q7 4.2: 15.510 @ 91.120
NA, Tires: 20's
2005 Subaru Outback 2.5XT Limited: 15.610 @ 92.010
2007 Audi Q7 4.2: 15.610 @ 91.010
2010 Audi Q7 TDI: 16.410 @ 83.020
NA, Engine: V6 Diesel: 225HP,