This item has been shown 6348 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
- Order by 5PM EST and this Part Ships TODAY!
- Always Free Shipping with your AM-AutoParts orders.
- Lowest price on brand new, in-the-box auto parts.
Fuel Gas Pump & Sending Unit Module for Cavalier Malibu Grand AM Alero Sunfire
This electric fuel pump module assembly features the following specifications:
- Mounts in fuel tank
- Replaces dealer part number: 88957239
- Complete module assembly
- Electric fuel pump already mounted as shown
- Includes items shown
- Direct replacement
- Correct electrical connections
- Built to strict quality control standards
- Fits 4 & 6 cylinder engines
- 2001-05 Chevy Cavalier Electric Fuel Pump and Sending Unit Module
- 2000 Chevy Cavalier Electric Fuel Pump and Sending Unit Module for Models with Plastic Gas Tank
- 2004-05 Chevy Classic Electric Fuel Pump and Sending Unit Module
- 2000-03 Chevy Malibu Electric Fuel Pump and Sending Unit Module
- 2000-04 Olds Alero Electric Fuel Pump and Sending Unit Module
- 2000-05 Pontiac Grand Am Electric Fuel Pump and Sending Unit Module
- 2001-05 Pontiac Sunfire Electric Fuel Pump and Sending Unit Module
- 2000 Pontiac Sunfire Electric Fuel Pump and Sending Unit Module for Models with Plastic Gas Tank
10 Year Warranty
Effective June 23, 2014: This item is backed by a 10 Year Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will replace the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser.
If you have a question about a part you should contact us before buying. AM Autoparts is proud to offer you the best price and fastest service for all your aftermarket parts needs. In order to keep our prices low, we have the following purchasing policies:
Shipping and Billing:
- We only accept payment from, and ship to, Confirmed PayPal addresses.
- We ship 99.9% of packages the same day if ordered before 5PM EST.
- We only warranty cost of parts. Any installation or other fees are non-refundable.
- If a part arrives damaged, or is defective, it is our responsibility to take care of it but it must be reported to us immediately.
Immediate Payment via PayPal. Please purchase and pay for the item through the sale, and do not manually send us a PayPal payment.
We're here for you!
We are proud to offer quality service and we want your transaction to go perfectly. Take advantage of our customer service representatives who are here to help you; contact us on . Thank you for your interest and we hope to do business with you!
Business Hours ( All Times are EST )
Sunday - 8:00AM - 4:30PM
Monday - 7:00AM - 6:00PM
Tuesday - 7:00AM - 6:00PM
Wednesday - 7:00AM - 6:00PM
Thursday - 7:00AM - 6:00PM
Friday - 7:00AM - 6:00PM
Saturday - 8:00AM - 4:30PM
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1979 Chevrolet Malibu : 8.532 @ 159.100
Todd Geisler, Engine: 582ci BBC, Tires: Hoosier DOT Drag Radial 295/65-15
1988 Chevrolet Cavalier Z24: 8.683 @ 156.310
John Songer Jr, Engine: 3.8L Buick GNX Block W/4.3L Crank, Turbos: Twin Turbonetics T-76 Ceramic Ball-bearing, .96 A/R Tires: Nitto 555R
1994 Chevrolet Cavalier Z-24: 8.987 @ 149.320
Kenny Snopps, Engine: 434 SBC, Tires: Goodyear
1978 Chevrolet Malibu : 9.023 @ 148.970
scott lorenzen, Engine: 496 bb chevy, Tires: 17.5 x 32 et streets
1978 Chevrolet Malibu : 9.410 @ 143.000
Tug Brock, Engine: 488 BBC,
1978 Chevrolet Malibu : 9.510 @ 142.700
todd pasch, Engine: Dart 540, Tires: m/t29,5x13.5x15
1979 Chevrolet Malibu Coupe: 9.710 @ 135.000
Garrett Porter, Engine: 426 cubic inch Chevy small block, Supercharger: none Turbos: none Tires: Hoosier
1965 Chevrolet Malibu ss: 9.840 @ 139.230
MIke stevenson, Engine: chev sb 355, Tires: mickey thompson et street
1978 Chevrolet Malibu : 9.903 @ 135.970
Jerry, Engine: 496, Tires: 31x13 Phoenix
1979 Chevrolet Malibu 2 door: 9.975 @ 135.540
todd myers, Engine: 496 bbc, Tires: 28x10.5 15 mickythompson
1979 Chevrolet Malibu station wagon: 10.000 @ 115.450
jim bowling, Engine: 383 s/b chev, Supercharger: none Turbos: none Tires: m/t 29.5x9x15
1978 Chevrolet Malibu classic: 10.080 @ 130.000
dennis cantrell, Engine: 414 small block, Supercharger: no Turbos: no Tires: 14x32x15
1982 Chevrolet Malibu Station Wagon: 10.201 @ 127.660
Ian Carlo Rodriguez, Engine: 1987 Buick 3.8 S.F.I., Turbos: (1) 70 - 1 Tires: M/T 28x4 F & 29.5x10.5 R
1979 Chevrolet Malibu : 10.325 @ 132.150
jeremy redmond, Engine: 377 sbc, Tires: 32/14
1979 Chevrolet Malibu Classic: 10.392 @ 126.150
Dave Cook, Engine: 406 Smalllock, Supercharger: no Turbos: no Tires: 9
1979 Chevrolet Malibu : 10.410 @ 127.000
MIKE JONES, Engine: 439 ci bb chevy, Supercharger: nope Turbos: nope Tires: good years
1980 Chevrolet Malibu : 10.520 @ 127.200
Peter Luba, Engine: 540, Tires: 28.0/10.5 M/T slicks
1955 Chevrolet Malibu 210 2DR SED: 10.560 @ 126.760
BOB TANGEN, Engine: 481BBC, Tires: NMCA 10.5 MICKEYS
1981 Chevrolet Malibu : 10.561 @ 126.620
Wanda J., Engine: 488 bb, Tires: 29
1981 Chevrolet Malibu COUPE: 10.590 @ 130.200
MIKE WYGANT, Engine: 468 CHEVY, Supercharger: NO Turbos: NO Tires: MOROSO /30-10.5 GOODYEAR