This item has been shown 2620 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
ELECTRIC RADIATOR FANS
FUEL OIL GAS LINE HOSE
OIL RESRVOIR CATCH CAN TANK
POWER BRAKE BOOSTER
Made for Small Block Fords 1986-1993 Mustang 5.0L or 260-289 302-351
"shorty type" exhaust headers ,stainless steel finish
Manufactured from 16 gauge. 1 5/8" OD diameter heavy duty tubing,and collectors is 2 1/2".
Thick 3/8" flanges which can resist warpage.
a set of headers with bolts,gaskets
- This Item Doesn't Come With Installation Guides and Wiring Diagram,We Highly Recommend Professional
- We ship your item within ONE business day once your payment is cleared
- PO Box address is available only for USPS packages, we will put your orders on hold if your address does not meet shipping carrier’s requirement.
- All of our items participate in ’s Global Shipping Program, otherwise the items are for continental US only
- Shipping is based on weight, size, and number of packages. We try to consolidate as many items into one box as we can. Some items can not be combined due to size or weight.
- If your item is damaged during delivery, please report to us as soon as possible so we can file a claim to the shipping carrier and arrange reshipping
- We take Paypal payments only, do not accept checks or cash.
- If you have a problem with your purchase, please communicate with us through the platform, discussing issues over returns and refunds.
- Buyers must ask us for a return within 14 days after purchase.
- Items must be in a resellable condition.
- Buyers are responsible for organizing the return shipping, including a copy of your original
- SilverPanther Performance is dedicated in providing high quality racing equipments in various online marketplaces. Our advantage is our industry-leading fast delivery, We are trying to achieve same-day shipping to compete with other sellers. Our same-day shipping strategy is dependent on the time you place your order. Your item will usually be shipped in 12-24 hours once your payment is verified. Enjoy the same-day shipping service from SilverPanther Performance!
Checkout More items in SilverPanther Performance!
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1969 Ford Mustang : 6.860 @ 204.000
Bill Sexton, Engine: 712ci Pontiac built by Sonny Leonard,
1969 Ford Mustang : 7.170 @ 177.000
CARL EPPLE, Engine: 572CI SVO 460, Tires: 33X10.5W MICKY THOMP
1969 Ford Mustang Mach 1: 7.670 @ 178.210
Phil Manquen - Walt Drakeford, Engine: 602 CI, Tires: 10.5
1987 Ford Mustang Turbo: 7.816 @ 180.800
Brad, Engine: 347CI, Turbos: Precision 98.5mm Tires: 28 x 10.5 MTs
1995 Ford Mustang Cobra: 7.889 @ 197.360
Jim Mills, Engine: 427 Windsor, Turbos: Twin GT47-88 Tires: M/T 325/50/15 Radials
2007 Ford Mustang Super GT500 Twin Turbo: 7.890 @ 175.220
EV, Engine: Built 5.4L Aluminum Engine, Turbos: Twin 67mm Precision Turbos
1989 Ford Mustang lx: 7.930 @ 172.300
jorge fretts, Engine: 598, Tires: 33x10.5w
1989 Ford Mustang LX Hatchback 10.5 tire: 8.000 @ 170.000
Marshall Hancock, Engine: 572 ci, Supercharger: n/a Turbos: n/a Tires: M/T
1986 Ford Mustang THE STAMPEEDE BANDIT: 8.013 @ 170.033
Larry Gotreaux, Engine: BBF-ELIMINATOR-460-605ci, by Tims Engines, Denham Springs,, Supercharger: N/A Turbos: N/A Tires: 27x15 GY & 33.5x17x15W-GY-D1
1993 Ford Mustang LX: 8.390 @ 167.870
Lee Howie, Engine: Bennett, Turbos: 1 Precision PT90 Tires: DOT
1987 Ford Mustang coupe: 8.400 @ 162.370
Todd, Engine: 385ci,
1989 Ford Mustang coupe: 8.420 @ 167.000
Ryan Ellington, Engine: sbc 434, Tires: mt 275/60/15 drag radial
1991 Ford Mustang GT: 8.520 @ 172.700
PRO LARRY, Engine: 351W, Supercharger: NA Turbos: NA Tires: NA
1990 Ford Mustang GT: 8.527 @ 172.300
PRO LARRY AND BRANDON G.T, Engine: 351W, Tires: 10.5 SLICK'S
1993 Ford Mustang Cobra 363 Nitrous: 8.541 @ 152.870
CJ Williams, Engine: 363,
2006 Ford Mustang GT: 8.579 @ 158.780
Paul Fercho, Engine: 572 CID big block ford, Supercharger: none Turbos: none Tires: M/T 29.5X10.5WX15 Slicks
1985 Ford Mustang lx: 8.600 @ 159.000
mike pritchard, Engine: 537ci, Tires: 30x13.50 et streets
2005 Ford Mustang GT 281 CI 80mm Turbo: 8.720 @ 155.000
Mark , Engine: 281 CI, Turbos: 80mm
1990 Ford Mustang LX Coupe: 8.780 @ 154.000
Clint Lynch, Engine: 418 windsor, Tires: 28x10.5
1991 Ford Mustang Turbo: 8.800 @ 161.000
Mike, Engine: 306CI, Turbos: Air Research 91mm Tires: 28X13.5X15 ET STREETS.