This item has been shown times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
Universal Front Bumper Lip Spoiler
The Lip Splitter is made from flexible foam rubber allowing it to conform to virtually all vehicles and trucks
Flexible and lighweight foam rubber install in minutes using ultra strong 3M Automotive tape (included)
Ready to be installed! Install in minutes with our simple 4-step instructions. For installation instructions CLICK HERE
Lowers you car by up 2 inches and gives your ride a more agressive and customized look
-WORKS ON ALL SIDES-
Can be install on the front bumper, rear bumper, or side skirts
-3M TAPE AUTOMOTIVE TAPE-
No special Tool, No Drilling or screws necessary
- Our lip splitter can be applied to any front bumper, and can withstand any weather.
- Installation of the splitter will not harm or damage your bumper in any way.
- The lip splitter will help protect your bumper from rock chips, scrapes or road rash.
- Included: 7.5 feet of BLACK lip splitter - ready to be installed.
- Orders are shipped with Unites States Postal Service or United Parcel Service.
- Shipping charges include shipping and handling costs and are non-negotiable.
- Most orders are shipped next business day after payment is confirmed.
- Payments made with eCheck must wait until eCheck clears.
- Item will be relisted if payment isn't made within 4 business days of sale end.
- Paments by Check are accepted.
- Winning buyers will be notified after the sale ends with intructions for payment.
- Refunds are made at the discretion of seller.
- Refunds will only be accepted if item(s) are unused.
- Refunds will be accepted 7 days after item is received.
- Buyers are responsible for return shipping.
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
2003 Ford Ranger Full Tube Chassis: 7.414 @ 183.980
Don Nase Jr, Engine: 2.3 Liter, Turbos: Single
1965 Chevrolet CK1500 Truck : 9.390 @ 139.000
Mr Hipp, Engine: 451ci Chev, Tires: 13x31 Stones
1972 Ford Pinto : 9.630 @ 137.890
Jeff Wilson, Engine: Ford 472, Supercharger: no Turbos: no Tires: Good Year Eagles
1983 Ford Ranger short wheelbase: 9.690 @ 119.000
Robert, Engine: 408, Tires: 11.00
1984 Ford Ranger : 9.710 @ 136.000
, Engine: 331,
1987 Ford Ranger : 9.943 @ 132.520
Jay Taylor, Engine: 351 Windsor, Supercharger: Nope Turbos: Nope Tires: Mickey Thompson ET Drags
1989 Ford Ranger : 9.980 @ 135.480
Roughcut Racing Ranger, Engine: 408 Windsor (All Motor), Supercharger: Nope Turbos: Nope Tires: 31*12.5*15 MT rear / Hooiser 26/3.5 Front
1965 Chevrolet CK1500 Truck : 10.090 @ 129.478
MrHipp, Engine: sml blk Chevy, Tires: 13x31 Stones
1977 Ford Pinto : 10.312 @ 136.230
J.D. CRANKS (' EM UP!), Engine: 2976CC 2.3L FORD 4 CYL., Supercharger: NONE BUT THIS SEEMS COOL Turbos: NONE BUT THINKING ABOUT IT Tires: 15X14X32 GOODYEARS
1986 Chevrolet CK1500 Truck : 10.319 @ 132.300
David Clark, Engine: small chevy,
1989 Chevrolet CK1500 Truck : 10.320 @ 132.000
Jared Bellflower, Engine: 496, Tires: Hoosier Quik Time Pro
1992 Ford Ranger XLT: 10.550 @ 127.000
SAM MORRISON, Engine: 383, Tires: MICKEY THOMPSON
1984 Ford Ranger xl: 10.572 @ 120.400
Ron Graham, Engine: 347, Tires: Hoosier
1998 Ford Ranger : 10.790 @ 124.000
Kevin Ouellette, Engine: ford 347, Supercharger: no Turbos: no Tires: Mickey thompson 29.5 x 10.5
1983 Ford Ranger : 10.873 @ 125.030
Jeff Whitaker, Engine: 347, Supercharger: weiand 174 Tires: M/T Drag Radials
1972 Ford Pinto : 10.884 @ 120.640
Chris Russell, Engine: 331 Stroker, Tires: Hoosers 33/15
1971 Ford Pinto sand bagger: 10.990 @ 103.200
David McLellan, Engine: 460 Ford, 0 0 Tires: 14x32
1984 Ford Ranger : 11.000 @ 121.000
Richard Novak, Engine: 466 Big Block Ford, Tires: Hoosier QuickTime Pro
1984 Ford Ranger Long Bed: 11.055 @ 121.000
Mark, Engine: 501, Tires: Et Streets
1984 Chevrolet CK1500 Truck short bed step side: 11.090 @ 118.000
David Baker, Engine: Buick 455, Supercharger: no Turbos: no Tires: MT drag