This item has been shown times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
Universal Front Bumper Lip Spoiler
The Lip Splitter is made from flexible foam rubber allowing it to conform to virtually all vehicles and trucks
Flexible and lighweight foam rubber install in minutes using ultra strong 3M Automotive tape (included)
Ready to be installed! Install in minutes with our simple 4-step instructions. For installation instructions CLICK HERE
Lowers you car by up 2 inches and gives your ride a more agressive and customized look
-WORKS ON ALL SIDES-
Can be install on the front bumper, rear bumper, or side skirts
-3M TAPE AUTOMOTIVE TAPE-
No special Tool, No Drilling or screws necessary
- Our lip splitter can be applied to any front bumper, and can withstand any weather.
- Installation of the splitter will not harm or damage your bumper in any way.
- The lip splitter will help protect your bumper from rock chips, scrapes or road rash.
- Included: 7.5 feet of BLACK lip splitter - ready to be installed.
- Orders are shipped with Unites States Postal Service or United Parcel Service.
- Shipping charges include shipping and handling costs and are non-negotiable.
- Most orders are shipped next business day after payment is confirmed.
- Payments made with eCheck must wait until eCheck clears.
- Item will be relisted if payment isn't made within 4 business days of sale end.
- Paments by Check are accepted.
- Winning buyers will be notified after the sale ends with intructions for payment.
- Refunds are made at the discretion of seller.
- Refunds will only be accepted if item(s) are unused.
- Refunds will be accepted 7 days after item is received.
- Buyers are responsible for return shipping.
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
2006 Suzuki GSX-R mirock outlaw pro street spec 1000: 7.217 @ 193.460
ralph medrano jr, Engine: gs1100 based 1570 cc 4 valve, Supercharger: none Turbos: none Tires: mickey thompson et drag
1992 Caravan : 7.570 @ 173.470
P Schultz, Engine: GM, Tires: 17.5X33-16
2004 Suzuki GSX-R : 8.343 @ 156.720
Doug Schumann, Engine: 1428 cc, Tires: M/T 3053M (26x15x10)
1992 Suzuki GSX-R 1216cc: 8.403 @ 168.470
Marty Pedler, Engine: 1216 cc, Supercharger: none Turbos: none Tires: Mickey MC2 rear
2006 Suzuki GSX-R Turbo: 8.411 @ 155.330
Jarett Tanaka, Engine: 1000cc, Turbos: Velocity Racing Stage 1
1982 Suzuki GSX-R Dragbike: 8.450 @ 168.900
1986 Suzuki GSX-R : 8.670 @ 154.900
2006 Suzuki GSX-R Turbo: 8.783 @ 147.100
Jarett Tanaka, Engine: 1000cc, Turbos: Velocity Racing
2005 Suzuki GSX-R 1000 nitrous street bike: 8.840 @ 161.000
perry, Engine: 998cc, Tires: shinko u-soft
1992 Suzuki GSX-R 1216: 8.901 @ 161.950
Franklyn Borg, Engine: Suzuki GSX-R 1216cc, Supercharger: N/A Turbos: N/A Tires: M/T
2006 Suzuki GSX-R 1000: 8.910 @ 154.000
2005 Suzuki GSX-R 1000 Turbo: 8.951 @ 146.000
Jarett Tanaka, Turbos: Velocity Racing
2003 Suzuki GSX-R 1070: 9.000 @ 154.000
Piotr Czekanski, Engine: 1070cc, Tires: Shinko
2004 Suzuki GSX-R 1000 Nitrous: 9.250 @ 153.000
2010 Suzuki GSX-R 750 L0: 9.255 @ 150.000
Kasper Hansen, Tires: Michelin power Cup
2006 Suzuki GSX-R 1000: 9.256 @ 148.350
Steve Rosengreen , Engine: 1000, Tires: Shinko U-soft
2007 Suzuki GSX-R : 9.280 @ 151.500
Ragnar Á Einarsson, Engine: stock,
2005 Suzuki GSX-R 750: 9.351 @ 140.500
Chris Gunther, Engine: 05 750, Tires: Pilot Power Race
2004 Suzuki GSX-R 750: 9.400 @ 140.000
cody shelton, Tires: rear shinko slick, front 110 mich
2001 Suzuki GSX-R 1000: 9.430 @ 146.000
c webb, Engine: mild cylider head porting,