This item has been shown times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
Universal Front Bumper Lip Spoiler
The Lip Splitter is made from flexible foam rubber allowing it to conform to virtually all vehicles and trucks
Flexible and lighweight foam rubber install in minutes using ultra strong 3M Automotive tape (included)
Ready to be installed! Install in minutes with our simple 4-step instructions. For installation instructions CLICK HERE
Lowers you car by up 2 inches and gives your ride a more agressive and customized look
-WORKS ON ALL SIDES-
Can be install on the front bumper, rear bumper, or side skirts
-3M TAPE AUTOMOTIVE TAPE-
No special Tool, No Drilling or screws necessary
- Our lip splitter can be applied to any front bumper, and can withstand any weather.
- Installation of the splitter will not harm or damage your bumper in any way.
- The lip splitter will help protect your bumper from rock chips, scrapes or road rash.
- Included: 7.5 feet of BLACK lip splitter - ready to be installed.
- Orders are shipped with Unites States Postal Service or United Parcel Service.
- Shipping charges include shipping and handling costs and are non-negotiable.
- Most orders are shipped next business day after payment is confirmed.
- Payments made with eCheck must wait until eCheck clears.
- Item will be relisted if payment isn't made within 4 business days of sale end.
- Paments by Check are accepted.
- Winning buyers will be notified after the sale ends with intructions for payment.
- Refunds are made at the discretion of seller.
- Refunds will only be accepted if item(s) are unused.
- Refunds will be accepted 7 days after item is received.
- Buyers are responsible for return shipping.
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1980 Ford Granada 2.8i Ghia: 9.850 @ 144.750
stevieturbo, Engine: 402ci LS2, Supercharger: Vortech V7 YSi Tires: MT Dr's
1998 Pontiac Sunfire GT garret gt42 Turbo: 10.997 @ 133.720
Paul Rocha, Engine: 2.4L, Turbos: garret gt42 Tires: 26/10/15
2003 Pontiac Sunfire se/s s/c stage 3: 13.114 @ 105.260
patfire, Engine: 2.2 ecotec, Supercharger: eaton m45 Tires: 205/55/16
2000 Pontiac Sunfire GT Supercharger: 13.900 @ 103.530
john miller, Engine: 2.4 twin cam, Supercharger: gm eaton M45 Turbos: none Tires: good year
2002 Pontiac Sunfire GT: 13.928 @ 102.350
stephan(sun), Engine: 2.2 ECOtec, Tires: 27/8/15 slicks
1996 Pontiac Sunfire GT: 14.200 @ 97.000
Aasyranth, Turbos: custom T4/T04E turbosystem
2003 Pontiac Sunfire Coupe: 14.760 @ 91.670
Jonathan, Engine: 2.2 Ecotec, Tires: P195/65/15
2003 Pontiac Sunfire Sport Coupe: 14.870 @ 94.000
BgDog, Engine: 2.2L Ecotec, Tires: 215R40 17
2002 Pontiac Sunfire GT: 14.970 @ 90.460
Stephan SUN, Engine: 2.2 ECOtec stock, Tires: 27/8/15 slicks
2003 Pontiac Sunfire SE: 14.997 @ 91.140
2002 Pontiac Sunfire : 15.257 @ 89.970
Dean Erb, Engine: 2.2L ecotec, Tires: Nankang Sports
1997 Pontiac Sunfire SE: 15.310 @ 89.600
Bill, Engine: 2.2 litres ecotec 16 valves, Tires: P205/55/16 dunlop
2003 Pontiac Sunfire Coupe: 15.331 @ 88.570
Joe, Engine: 2.2 Ecotec, Supercharger: N/A Turbos: N/A Tires: POS tires
2005 Pontiac Sunfire SL Base: 15.493 @ 90.808
Vincent Précourt, Engine: Ecotec 2.2L, Turbos: in my dream Tires: Toyo spectrum radial
2003 Pontiac Sunfire Coupe: 15.562 @ 88.080
Aaron Weixel, Engine: 2.2L EcoTec, Tires: Ventus (hankook) R-S2 Z212
19 Mazda 929 : 15.600 @ 120.000
Gargis, Engine: mazda 929 3.0L 18 valve, Supercharger: n/a Turbos: n/a Tires: 255/50/16
2003 Pontiac Sunfire SE: 15.630 @ 87.860
Cloud, Engine: 2.2L Ecotec, Supercharger: N/A Turbos: N/A Tires: POS tires
1997 Pontiac Sunfire : 15.816 @ 86.928
Tim Compton, Engine: 2.2L OHV 4 Cyl., Tires: 195/65/15
2003 Pontiac Sunfire : 15.890 @ 86.090
yvon, Engine: 2.2, Tires: 14inch
2001 Pontiac Sunfire GT: 15.909 @ 84.720
Brian Eyre, Engine: 2.4 Twin cam 4cyl., Tires: Stock