This item has been shown 0 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
Air Filter with Electric Blower and Wiring Harness
Not car specific - Universal - Can fit aftermarket intakes with 3" Piping or smaller with adapter (adapter not included)
- Universal air filter with built-in air compressor blower for increased air flow and performance
- Solid Metal Blade rotates at up to 12000rpm
- Includes wiring and activation switch and fuse with relay - Wiring required - Custom installation required
- Works with all aftermarket air intakes with 3" opening
- 14V 8A 100 W 12,000 RPM Speed 12M/s
- No instructions provided - Sorry
- Not car specific - Will fit any car if you customize
- US Buyers (except Guam or buyers with APO address)
- Visa / Master / American Express / Discover Payments
- Canadian Buyers
- Visa / Master / American Express / Discover Payments
- All other International, Guam or Buyers with APO shipping address
- Paypal (will only accept paypal payment from buyers with verified paypal account)
*NOTE TO ALL INTERNATIONAL BUYERS (INCLUDING CANADIAN BUYERS)*
Please read payment terms/methods and shipping fees before offerding on the item or use buy it now, if there is any question, please email us or call.
- For Paypal payments, buyer must have a verified Paypal account with a confirmed address, and we will only ship the items to the Paypal confirmed address, no exception
- Winning offer notification/payment instruction will be sent to buyer automatically thru email after sale ended
Shipping & Handling to United States:PLEASE CLICK SHIPPING TAB AT TOP OF PAGE (Including: HI, AK, PR, APO)
Shipping & Handling to Canada: Yes! PLEASE CLICK SHIPPING TAB AT TOP OF PAGE
Shipping & Handling to Other Country: Yes! PLEASE CLICK SHIPPING TAB AT TOP OF PAGE
Please email or call if you need express service or have specil requests!
Product will be ship within 24-48 hours of payment received.
Shipping and Handling price is not negotiable.
We use the handling charge to cover our shipping department cost, packaging materials, fuel charges, boxes, tapes and labels.
Please do not offer if you don't agree with our shipping and handling prices.
Please do not email us after the sale to reduce the shipping price. Sorry, we will not use third party shipping carrier.
Terms & Conditions
- All of our products are 100% brand new unless otherwise stated in the description above.
- All sales are final unless item is defective upon delivery.
- Please inspect your order upon receipt. No claims will be honored after 7 days of delivery
- We will reimburse you the actual shipping fees for exchange if we shipped incorrect quantity, incorrect item or defective item.
- Buyer need to obtain a RA (Return Authorization) Number from us before return anything back to us by email.
- Shipping & Handling are Non-Refundable and $7.99 deduction for each free shipping item on any approved returns,
- Buyer is responsible for all shipping costs for returns with warranty issue.
- We reserve the right to retract offers from any buyer with a history of negative response/non-payment. Please respect the integrity of , only offer if you intend to follow through with your purchase
- We reserve the right to file Non-Paying buyer Alert if payment is not received within 10 days after sale ended
- Please offer with responsibly. Failure to complete the transaction can result in account cancellations.
- Please never leave us negative response without trying to resolve a problem. We are here to help!
PLEASE LEAVE US 5 STAR response!
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1953 Chevrolet Studebaker : 6.456 @ 218.970
RALPH ANDREACCHI, Engine: 526 ABR, Supercharger: KOBELCO
1933 Other Street Rod Willys Coupe: 6.859 @ 191.590
Mike Molea (Mad Mike), Engine: 451 BAE Hemi, Supercharger: Kobelco 6-71 Tires: Goodyear
1923 StreetRod Street Rod altered: 8.156 @ 160.690
Roger Carlson, Engine: 403, Supercharger: n/a Turbos: n/a Tires: Goodyear
1923 StreetRod Street Rod ALTERED: 8.590 @ 157.000
ED HEIMAN, Engine: 383 stroker 14:1, Tires: hooiser
1998 Dodge Dakota R/T twin turbo: 9.890 @ 157.890
Will Danley, Engine: 440, Turbos: 75mm Tires: mickey thomason
1962 StreetRod Street Rod Ford Econoline Pickup small block chev: 9.921 @ 133.320
David Opie, Engine: Chev small block 434 cubic inch, Tires: Goodyear 33 x 17 on 15
1988 Dodge Dakota Pickup: 10.396 @ 128.240
Dahrl Clark, Engine: 340 Mopar, Tires: ET Drag slicks
1939 Other Street Rod 5 window Business Coupe: 10.450 @ 129.000
Wanda , Engine: 540, Tires: Hoosier
2003 Dodge Dakota R/T: 10.500 @ 131.050
Kevin Johnson, Engine: 408, Supercharger: Garret GT4276 Turbo Tires: MT ET Drag 28
1999 Dodge Dakota R/T RC Turbo: 10.559 @ 130.130
Duner, Engine: 5.9, Supercharger: na Turbos: T76 Tires: Hoosier 29x12.5x15 slicks
1987 Dodge Dakota short bed: 10.610 @ 127.300
Mallory Kenney, Engine: 446, Tires: 13x31x15
1992 Dodge Dakota R/T: 10.620 @ 125.640
Byron Kroll, Engine: 360 MAGMUM STD. BORE, Tires: 15X3.5, 15X10- 26
2000 Dodge Dakota R/T: 11.080 @ 123.940
Wayne VanderMeer, Engine: 408, Supercharger: D1SC Tires: 28x13.50-15 ET streets
2000 Dodge Dakota R/T: 11.179 @ 120.910
Ed Morris, Engine: 363 Magnum, Turbos: Turbonetics TO4E 60-1 Tires: Hoosier QTP rear - MT ET fronts
1993 Dodge Dakota : 11.230 @ 121.600
ROBERT, Engine: 3.9, Supercharger: NONE Turbos: NONE Tires: 325/50-15 BFGS AND NEXXEN SKINNIES
2002 Dodge Dakota R/T: 11.310 @ 120.390
Dave Downing, Engine: 360, Supercharger: Paxton Novi-2000 Tires: 28x13.50 Hoosier QTP 28x4.5 Moroso DS-2
2001 Dodge Dakota R/T: 11.360 @ 118.750
David Peterson, Engine: Mopar 408 - All Motor, Tires: Hoosier slicks and front runners
2000 Dodge Dakota : 11.490 @ 114.010
Corey, Engine: 4.7 liter v8, Supercharger: whipple Tires: 17 inch yokohoma
2003 Dodge Dakota R/T: 11.490 @ 116.000
chris oshenic, Engine: magnum 6.7L 408 N/A,
1999 Dodge Dakota RT VORTECH Supercharger: 11.515 @ 115.400
doug hicks, Engine: 5.9, Supercharger: VORTECH Tires: 26x11.5x15 Hoosier Quick time