This item has been shown 142 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
Please Read Entire sale Page Before Buying
All injectors are serviced as stated below:
- OHM Tested for electrical shorts
- Internally cleaned and old filters removed
- Externally cleaned (Old O-rings and pintle-caps removed)
- Back-flushed to remove internal debris
- Pressure/Leak tested
- Spray/Flow Tested
- Flow matched using the very latest in fuel injection calibrating technology
- Re-assembled with new filters, o-rings and packaged to avoid damage to injectors
*(pintle-caps where applicable)
This set is compatible with the list of vehicles below.
However, due to variation in certain models/engines,
buyer must match part numbers provided to ensure a perfect match.This listing is for a set of six (6) Genuine DELPHI Fuel injectors.
The set is covered under our 12 Month, Unlimited mile warranty. ***IMPORTANT: Compatibility tool may have the supercharged engine listed,
but these injectors are NOT suitable for supercharged engine,
NATURALLY ASPIRATED ENGINE ONLY***
(As pictured Delphi injectors ONLY, not compatible with the "white" Bosch injectors)Terms of Sale
**By purchasing this item you agree to ALL terms of sale listed below, no exceptions.**
- Refunds will only be issued in the case that items are faulty and a replacement cannot be supplied in a timely manner.
- Shipping is non-refundable.
- In order to receive a refund for faulty parts, parts must be returned within warranty period.
- If you order the wrong parts, a 20% re-stocking fee will be assessed when part is returned for a refund, no exceptions.
- Unless specified otherwise, all parts come with a 30 day warranty.
- Warranty only good for that period, no exceptions.
- Orders are usually shipped within 2 business days of purchase.
- If you need overnight shipping or immediate shipping you MUST first contact me via e-mail,
- Response is usually immediate during business hours.
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
2006 Mazda 3 : 10.150 @ 134.000
Vincent Tiaga, Engine: Mazda I4, Supercharger: na Turbos: na Tires: M&H
1996 Chevrolet Impala SS: 10.374 @ 130.520
Glen Koenig, Engine: 461 LS-6 BBC, Tires: Hoosier 10.5x29W rear, Morose DS2 28x4.5 front
1968 Chevrolet Impala SS 427: 11.339 @ 116.420
C. Moore, Engine: 496 Chevy self built, Tires: M&H rear BFG front
1964 Chevrolet Impala : 11.488 @ 116.620
Jeff, Engine: 406, Tires: MT Drag Radials
2003 Chevrolet Impala LS Turbo: 11.540 @ 120.230
jeffery klo, Engine: 3.8 v6, Turbos: 62-1 Tires: MT ET drags
1996 Chevrolet Impala SS: 11.647 @ 119.360
Glen Koenig, Engine: Stock 354 LT1, Tires: GY Front runners, Hoosier QTP 28x11.5
2005 Mazda 3 SP23: 11.659 @ 128.790
Kurt Scott, Engine: 2.3L, Supercharger: N/A Turbos: GT3582
2008 Mazda 3 mazdaspeed3: 11.682 @ 117.170
NJSPEED3, Engine: 2.3L mzr/disi , Turbos: T3 HTA3586 .82ar
1996 Chevrolet Impala SS: 11.800 @ 112.000
Joe, Engine: 6.2 LS3, Supercharger: No Turbos: No Tires: Nitto 305/35/18
1996 Chevrolet Impala SS: 11.895 @ 116.650
Terry Kehne, Engine: 385 CID LT1, Tires: front: 275/75R17 Riken, rear 226x10.-15 MT ET Drag
1962 Chevrolet Impala sedan: 11.898 @ 113.067
tony, Engine: 454,
1995 Chevrolet Impala SS ATI ProCharger Supercharger: 11.940 @ 114.770
David Dickey, Engine: 396 Storker LT-1, Supercharger: ATI ProCharger D-1sc Tires: BFG Drag raisals Rear, BFG KDW's front
2008 Mazda 3 MPS: 12.350 @ 119.830
RE-ACTIONENGSPEED3, Engine: mzr, Turbos: k4 hybrid
1970 Chevrolet Impala : 12.430 @ 110.890
GARY KETCH, Engine: 454, Tires: MICKEY THOMPSON SLICKS
2009 Mazda 3 Speed3: 12.737 @ 108.510
Daniel Lalonde, Engine: mzrdisi 2,3, Turbos: k04 Tires: Toyo RA1 235/40/17@16psi
2008 Mazda 3 Mazdaspeed 3: 12.793 @ 106.900
driver311, Tires: m@h 24.5x8.5x15 inch slicks
2007 Mazda 3 Mazdaspeed: 12.847 @ 111.635
Dave, Engine: 2.3L MRZ DISI TURBO, Turbos: stock Tires: pontenza
1995 Chevrolet Impala SS: 12.853 @ 101.758
David Dickey, Engine: LT-1 converted to LT-4, Tires: BFG g-force comp T/A Drag Radials
2007 Mazda 3 Mazdaspeed 3: 12.906 @ 111.140
Laloosh, Tires: STREET
1996 Chevrolet Impala SS: 13.100 @ 103.000
Mike Whitehouse, Engine: LT4, Tires: 285/40/17