This item has been shown times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
350MM STEERING WHEEL + SHORT QUICK RELEASE + ADAPTER HUB
- sale is for a complete steering wheel set.
- Includes 3 Pieces (Steering Wheel/Adapter Hub/Short Quick Release Hub
- Steering wheel is constructed from light weight aliminum with brushed finish center.
- Wrapped with PVC Leather
- Will dramatically reduce weight for faster steering response.
- Steering wheel includes horn button with wires.
- Includes Steering Wheel adapter hub to connect to your car's steering column.
- Also includes Short Quick Release Adapter Hub for extra security
- Helps prevent vehicle theft by leting you removing the wheel while you are away from your vehicle.
- 100% Brand New , never been used.
- SHORT QUICK RELEASE COLOR: (RED)
- STEERING WHEEL COLOR: (BLACK/BLACK) With RED STITCHING
NO INSTALLATION GUIDES ARE INCLUDED, WE HIGHLY RECOMMEND PROFESSIONAL INSTALLATION
- Professional Installation Suggested
- If instruction is included, we will list ABOVE with item info.
- NOTE: All of turbo parts and accessories do need to modification in order to fits perfectly. Otherwise we will list ABOVE.
SHIPPING RATE TABLE
48 USA States (excluding AK,HI)
3-8 Business Days
AK, GU, HI, PR, VI, APO/FPO, PO BOX
3-8 Business Days
5-14 Business Days
WORLD WIDE INTERNATIONAL
5-14 Business Days
US CUSTOMER SHIPPING INSURANCE
INTERNATIONAL CUSTOMER SHIPPING INSURANCE
- Import duties, taxes and charges are not included in the item price or shipping charges.These charges are the buyer's responsibility.
- Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to offerding/buying
- We do not mark merchandise values below value or mark items as "gifts" - US and International government regulations prohibit such behavior
- Shipping Charges will include handling charges and insurance
- Damages or Loss during shipping will be handled by damage claims. Replacements will not be sent until the claim is approved.
- Combined Shipping for 10% discount off the shipping cost is only eligible for multiple item purchases for any items with shipping costs. (Free shipping items are not eligable for discounts).
- Shipping Couriers used will be based on weight/length/destination
- For other locations outside of the United States, please send us a message or email us for a shipping quote.
- Ground Carriers do not deliver to PO BOX (additional charges will be applied unless a physical address is given).
- Orders will be ship out within 48 hours after a clear payment is recieved. (Except for weekends & Holidays)
- Tracking numbers or shipping comfirmation numbers will be emailed after they are processed. Tracking numbers are also available upon request. Contact us or leave a message through the message system.
- This item is produced for off-road or show purpose only. This item is not suitable for regular driving. User must follow the direction given and any misuse of this product is at his/her own risk. The Manufacturer, Distributor, and retailer will not be held responsible for using this item other than specified above.
- International Customers: We accept PAYPAL (USD ONLY)
- Credit Cards: We accept credit card payment only with PAYPAL JUST Click on PAY NOW button after a purchase.
- Orders will be processed and shipped out within 48 hours after payment has cleared. (Except for weekend & Holidays).
- Items may not always be in stock. If an item runs out of stock, we will try to find another supplier to ship it out for us. If we cannot, we will notify the customer by email for a color change or refund.
- If you have any questions or concerns, please contact the Customer Service Team through the message system. We will not respond to questions outside of .
- All return merchandise must be authorized and assigned with a RETURN AUTHORIZATION NUMBER (R.A.N) from our customer service representatives before returning a product. Contact us at (626)667-2570 during our business hours from M-F 10:00am to 6:30pm PST(Pacific Standard Time)
- Merchandise return without R.A.N will not be accepted. Please write the R.A.N clearly inside and outside of the package along with your name. Please attach a written explanation and your contact phone number with the return package.
- The R.A.N does not imply replacement or refund, but only to inspect the merchandise base on your claim after its return. Please also include a photo copy of your invoice showing the invoice number (It is recommend for customer to get the package insured and a tracking number on the return)
- It is the responsibility of the customer to repack the items for the return. We will not give credit or refund on any returned package that is damage due to insufficient packing or missing hardware & accessories.
- All return items MUST be in brand new condition which means the item is never installed and kept in the original packaging, otherwise you will be subjected to a 20% restocking fee.
- If an item is purchased incorrectly, it is the responsibility of the buyer to return the item. Return labels are not given to return these items. For exchanges if an item is purchased incorrectly, the buyer must return the item and pay for a reshipping fee in order to ship out a new item. If a refund is requested, the only the item cost will be refunded and may be subject to a restocking fee depending on the shipping costs. If the sale was free shipping, a 15% restocking fee will be applied.
- A 20% restocking fee will be assessed on all unauthorized returns; original shipping and handling charges are not refundable.
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1972 Ford Pinto : 9.630 @ 137.890
Jeff Wilson, Engine: Ford 472, Supercharger: no Turbos: no Tires: Good Year Eagles
1977 Ford Pinto : 10.312 @ 136.230
J.D. CRANKS (' EM UP!), Engine: 2976CC 2.3L FORD 4 CYL., Supercharger: NONE BUT THIS SEEMS COOL Turbos: NONE BUT THINKING ABOUT IT Tires: 15X14X32 GOODYEARS
1982 Toyota Corona XT130: 10.720 @ 128.540
Chris Davey, Engine: 1JZ-GTE, Turbos: Hypergear TR44 Tires: F: 165/70 15, R: 225/60 15 ET Street radials
1972 Ford Pinto : 10.884 @ 120.640
Chris Russell, Engine: 331 Stroker, Tires: Hoosers 33/15
1971 Ford Pinto sand bagger: 10.990 @ 103.200
David McLellan, Engine: 460 Ford, 0 0 Tires: 14x32
1971 Ford Pinto : 12.244 @ 108.610
Jeff Wilson, Engine: 306, Tires: 28 / 10.5 / 15 ET Drags
1978 Ford Pinto Electric: 12.470 @ 104.470
Mike Willmon/Hank Buettner, Engine: Two 9 inch electric motors, Supercharger: none Turbos: nope Tires: Hoosier 275/60R15 Drag Radials
1978 Ford Pinto pony: 16.591 @ 83.940
chris bryce, Engine: 2.3L 4 cyl, Supercharger: none Turbos: none Tires: bfgoodrich