There are cars from all over the globe; Acura, Cadillac, Chevrolet, Dodge, Diamond Star Motors (DSM), Ford, Honda (rear-engine, 500hp?!), Nissan, and Subaru are all well represented here.
- The evening begins with a pair of supercharged C6 ‘Vettes locking horns in roll racing action. This turns out to be one of the closest races of the night.
- Next up, you have a couple of roll passes that feature a herd of the baddest Ford Mustangs that you have ever laid your eyes on. These GoPro angles are so vivid that you can almost feel the wind in your face as these cars accelerate wildly in two and three-wide roll racing on the interstate.
- That brings us to a battle between a C6 Corvette and a turbocharged Acura RSX. Acuras aren’t fast – are they? Well, at least one of them is!
- All hail King Caddy! The next race is of the dig variety and introduces us to an 860hp Cadillac CTS-V sedan. King Caddy lists a serious supercharger upgrade and a shot of nitrous among its many modifications. These digs are 3-wide and the CTS-V makes short work of some Corvettes.
- The Subaru WRX-STi contingent shows up and throws themselves on the mercy of King Caddy before taking on some other imports, including a heavily modified DSM.
- The DSM brings down some Subaru street cred’ and pulls off a decent pass against a fairly stock looking Nissan GT–R.
- Finally, pandemonium breaks loose with imports running domestics in 3-wide dig racing action that carries on into the “wee” hours of the night. There’s even a wild Honda with the engine in the hatch.
Street racing fans will not want to miss this one!