Nissan held a European Press Event to debut the 2013 GT-R this past weekend. Details from the event are coming in and while it might not be 100% official the following changes were noted:
- Power increase up from 530HP to ~570HP
- Visually remains the same with no additional color options
- Suspension and Transmission logic have been tweaked
- Under body has been changed to improve aero and cooling
- Co2 emissions have once again been lowered
- Official Ring Time Attack attempt is expected mid October
Premium Black Edition, Egois and a Track Edition will be also be available. With the additional power we expect a mid-high 10 second car at close to 130 MPH, watch out 911 Turbo S, the GT-R is upping the ante again.
Default Gallery Type Template
This is the default gallery type template, located in:
If you're seeing this, it's because the gallery type you selected has not provided a template of it's own.
Source: Nagtroc.org, Italian GTR club and Discoragno.